Get bullied by a group of spic girls in high school

>get bullied by a group of spic girls in high school
>graduate high school, no longer have to deal with them
>sister comes out as a lesbian
>starts dating one of these girls
>sister knows I got bullied by them

The girl doesn't bully me but it's demoralising to see her all the time and to know that my sister is more on her side than on mine. I also don't really like seeing my sister date non-whites, even if they're women.

tits or gtfo

rape her as revenge

beta

oh shit, op. it never occured to me. you're MALE? fuckin hell dude, you were getting bullied by a bunch of spic girls?

Yes, of course you can take them on physically but "ur not supposed to hit girls dude"

They would always be general cunts to me, taking my stuff, standing in my way, making fun of my every move, throwing things at me etc, they didn't beat me up or stuff like that.

>graduate high school

you're too old to be traumatized by bullies u beta faggot

Convert Muslim, rape sister and gf, shariah law. No witnesses. /Profit

I'm not traumatized, it just bothers me

>I also don't really like seeing my sister date non-whites, even if they're women.

This is why you were bullied, you deserved it.

Maybe he feels that way because a bunch of spics bullied him fagtronic

you never learned the art of intimidation, eh?

no one needs to raise their voice or throw a fist.

you're obviously a pretty weak dude if you can't handle some high school harpies.

date the spic girls brother?

Yes you are

You're a beta fag, user.
Also your sister is a piece of shit, so I'm just going to assume your whole family is shit.

oh dear, you don't get English do you?

He got bullied because he is a racist scumfuck, and deserved it, probably just like you.

Who are you dating OP?

Oh dear, neck yourself queer

OP is the worst kind of cuck. Life for him must be one humiliation after another. And I think that's funny.

Tough talk on the internet faggot

Yeah im sure you act like a racist /poltard IRL

How is he a cuck?

Nice name calling, did they teach you that word at school?. Anyway I'm not queer, i'm a pan dimensional attack helicopter with corn flake tendencies. Also non hexadecimal.

I’m sure you act like a faggot IRL

Nice I identify as an F-52

Where as you are just a dick, you don't even pretend to be a dick, you just are.

are you the OP that gets bullied?

I used to identify at an f-52 as well, then everyone was doing it so i re- identified as a fire engine for a few days. Now I'm gender tender.

Drug her so the spic passes out then brand your name on her ass.

You'll feel better.

Not yet...

This stopped being funny a month after it was conceived.

I know and it gets bitches wet unlike your pole smokin mewling ass so fuck off nerd

Your mother said the same thing about you

That. That is done for. Everyone can do it, be creative.

This could work, wouldn't go as far as branding my name on her, I'll just wait for her to get drunk

Sorry I didn't know that you were the king of comedy, and can judge every other persons taste, for that I'm sorry, you are definitely better than me and everyone else. You are my new hero. Thanks Dad.

So, hard, you make me hard as rock, with you cheeky, sexy words.

Marry me while I become the next Hitler and kill them all.

Gaaay

Th- That that

OP here’s what you do. Find out who in her family is illegal and give em the vanilla ICE treatment

If you honestly belive "yo mama" jokes are comedic genius, you definitely need new heroes.

only gay for you and your amazing wit and intelligence, you have turned me, You are my new god, master and savior. You are so much better than me and anyone else, you mentally bind me with your incredible insight and knowledge. You are the new master of Sup Forums.

God you are such a pathetic little bitch it drips off every snarky word you type

I never said that, but if you told them, I'm sure I'd find them hilarious and brilliant.

Gtfo with your “””ironic”””” homosexual submission fantasies pls

The fuck is going on in this thread

destroy her relationship, you sister will be jealous?

sir, allow me to fill in the gapes of your education.

"you don't hit a girl/woman" is true ONLY if the don't ask for it.

Lesson finished.

rofl OP is a cuck. How are you traumatized by bullies? How does them being spics matter you ultimate beta male

>How are you traumatized by bullies?
Not OP, but I can see that happening.

Best part about this is what I know is happening behind the scenes. I've been in relationships like this before. As you said yourself, your sister knows these girls bullied you, and yet she's still fucking them. Not even "and yet"... more like "because". Your sister is getting off on the fact that the girl who bullied you is now cumming on her face. If she wasn't, she wouldn't be dating her at all... guaranteed, she gets off to it. Sucks for you (assuming you're real), OP.

Or else stay christian and burn them for being gay. Flee to Europe and you will be lauded.

Bum bullied by shielas. Ha gay.

Bitch shes Latino. She wanted your dick.

WeW that's really a First World Problem you got there...and one of the most stupid ive ever heard of..
Just grow up and get along...Sometimes you have just to get it over with...

Weaklings would try to "get over it" and "to forget"
Don't be like that. realize, that many, if not all, of your insecurities hat have held you back in live and that are holding you back, are due to that bitches who demoralized you.

Forgetting and going on means letting them win.

I suggest you harvest your anger and hate, and at the right moment you but it all back on them. Just wait.

See, it is very important, for all what matters in the world, that they get a proper punishment at lifetime. Sometimes, you see former bullies regretting their deeds.

But this cannot replace a full featured, cold served revenge. And make it ublic. And make clear WHY you did that and WHY their crime is not a triviality.

Let the message come to every korner of the world. make it epic so the last bully shall tremble in fear.

Bullied by a woman... That's the terminal stage of cuckosis

> (OP)
>rape her as revenge
This. Do it. Nut inside of her too.

This.

Why should I care about your problem?

lewd

My way of dealing with this would be to be as distant to your sister and her gf as possible. interact with them as little as possible until you can cut them out of your life. Realistically you're not going to risk prison by beating either of them up/property damage and petty revenges against people who don't like or respect you are rarely productive. Choose to not care about them and phase them out of your life....not sure if this is the best way to thing but it is the way I think :S

Oh jesus christ