>furry
>pedophile
ur parents must be so proud faggot

ayyyyy, finally someone who knows too boost rather than waste a second diaper

>pedophile
???

>Diapers are mainly worn by kids
Therefore you're a pedophile

Looks like your going to be one when your old and bed ridden because that's what you will be wearing

Stay mad, cunt.

>picture depicts a clearly underaged character
im not convinced ur not a pedophile faggot

Bambino Bellissimo, so good

Diapers :D

>Underwear are mainly worn by kids
Therefore you're a pedophile

oc

ty, almost no guys in these ever oddly
and adorable gear

awwwww, looks like someone needs changing :)

I just like wearin em I'm not into that baby shit

babby stuff or no, he wasn't wrong, that looked about ready to flood
and kek at the filenames
very jelly at being able to be so smooth too

Fair enough

super cute

also nice hori

The thing is nice.

hori?

Game controller/fight stick

yay socks

for SFV, or something else?

Weeb fighters mainly, Guilty Gear #1

Word. Dee bee eff zee is pretty much here... looks good, curious to watch

I can only Marvel though

where did you get that sweatshirt?

Mahvel combos too long 4 me but it's fun.
Amazon.

The anime fighter says Marvel combos are too long :o maybe I don't know those games as well as I thought

I enjoy them though, too

Not underage appearing, this help?

>ABU space and footie pajamas... its cold !

Marvel combos are just super super long along with having lots of character specifics, I've seen em go over 20 seconds. Long as in lots of inputs as well. Guilty Gear combos are usually not too long, but there are some lengthy ones, but even then they usually require precise timing rather than all the air dash and flight cancels you'll see people do in Mahvel.

I actually just met a girl who is super cute, really nice, and I totally want to bang her.

This thread is perfect timing... She just admitted to me that she's an ABDL, and she really wants me to change her diaper some time... And she wants me to pee inside her while she's wearing a diaper.

Like, is this sort of thing common with this kink?

Yup.

Reasonable, I guess I was thinking more along the lines of Melty Blood and friends (does Hokuto No Ken count?), but even then, those are pretty reset-heavy now that I think about it

2precise4 me, i'm just gonna keep tri-dashing until something hits and then drop the combo and do it again cuz mahvel baby :D

do you ever go out to tournaments?

Guilty Gear and Blazblue ones, though I really only enter Blazblue for fun, I know I'll stand no chance in that game but it's fun regardless.

huh.

I think then it's time for me to back away slowly. Ain't no pussy worth crazy. Never stick your dick in crazy.

That's sweet, any play is good practice. For some reason I never imagined these two interests intersecting but maybe I should keep an eye out at tournaments in the future

I don't wear, I just think it's cute

Just a hobby of mine really. I don't think there really is any larger amount of of ab/dl activity in the fgc.

Yeah agreed, I don't think there is but it just reminds me that we have no idea what people are into in private

It's pretty cool

Yep.

Nice talkin with ya user.

You too, user :] thanks for sharing

Have a good night

Bump

post moar plz

Bump

>ywn laze the day away playing vidya in a fuzzy hoodie, thigh-highs and thick nappies with qt friend and plushies
;_;7

Bumpin

greating from spain

diaper cuck here, my wife keeps me in padding 24/7 and fucks another man. he is my daddy and he told me i should post in this thread to let everyone know

bump

>bragging about wearing diapers
LOL

what the fuck is it about diapers that is somehow arousing ????????????????

Me! I'm in a rearz princess and a some pink footie PJ's. Its cold here so I'm eating oatmeal and tea to stay comfy~

Cutie

POST SLOOTZ

anyone know why?

It's cute, cute things are sexy to some people. I get aroused by it because the person wearing them will probably act young and helpless and I could do whatever I wanted to them.

what is on their wrists?

You couldn't do shit except eat Cheetos.

I don't know exactly what it is, but I figured it was some type of handcuff to keep the two bound to each other.

pic for proof

From what i've seem, it's common with intimate partners. She must really like you, lucky guy.

that's one ugly ogre

Im glad I'm living in a day where I can wake up to a diaper thread

I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for the last week.

Be sure to clean yourself well!

Oh yeah I have wipes

Very quiet morning today