Can soem ameritard tell me how you get drafted in burgerland...

can soem ameritard tell me how you get drafted in burgerland? i've heard that it has something to do with registering to vote
is it that only people registered for draft can vote and the ones that don't wote won't get drafted?

Every male at 18 is supposed to register for the draft, different than the voting crap. I did mine in high school in a class

It's called selective service, but it would take some serious shit for the draft to be reimplemented.

You're supposed to sign up for selective service at 18. You can just simply not do it, but you will not be able to receive some gov't benefits like financial aid in college. Signing up is not the same as getting drafted, it just means they have you name in a record somewhere as an eligible person, which is stupid, because they already have records of every person and know who is what age, but for some archaic reason the government agencies cannot share information about a person so they each have to collect it themselves.

/this, and no-one has been drafted in four decades.

Anyone above 18 is required by law to register for selective service. just google selective service and do it online.

If there was ever a draft, I'd just move to Canada

can you not do it? is it legal to not register? if they start drafting again and i'm not registered will they draft me?

Faggot. You should just move now.

As soon as I graduate college, I will.

No, its a crime to not register as a male US citizen

Im a Mexican and they scared me into signing up for selective service. American males ignore it but some Gestapo shit happens if you don't or at least they tell you that. I signed up for my papers but the moment I'm drafted in teaming up whoever it is they re fighting against even if it is bad for me or Mexico. I just don't respect that and I know them by now.

I'd fight for my country because I don't drink pure estrogen and semen

You can be jailed or fined for not signing up for selective service. You also lose out on government benefits. Are you an american citizen?

What the fuck. You went to the United States to reap all the benefits and if shit hits the fan you aren't willing to put your money where your mouth is. Go the fuck back to Mexico and join their fucking Army if it's a conflict of interest. Fucking parasite.

That is one of the most autistic things I have ever read on this website

Crime my ass. Down to the constitution to your most expensive lawyer it is your right to shut the fuck up and don't sign shit. When you grow up its pretty much this. This Nazi war shit is unAmerican and unconstitutional.

You're not a hippievsmoking weed if you do this and you take a shit on the graves of the founding fathers.

Sign me up for war on the side of America! Ill be in Mexico or suicide bomb something important that fast. There is no path to citizenship in 30 and they're jerking me off with DACA. Thanks for nothing. I look forward to funding terrorism.

They say that all these things can happen to you, but I've never heard of it. I got a deadbeat friend who lives in his car and just never signed up, nothing happened to him.

I like cheese.
thats what got me in, im a chef now.

Please chose to suicide bomb something. I hear Home Depot parking lots are pretty important.

Never happened to me. Or anyone in my school.
im exempt because im the only heir to my mother and fathers line.

What benefits? the subpar economy at the cost of the worlds economic stability?
Paying to ask for permission to work at 8 dollars an hour and fill the void of black slavery for some naive American fat ass?

I make it a point to be a parasite and the worst Mexican shit I can pull gets beaten by the shit American whites and blacks pull.

There is no benefit. I work and judge your dumbass I just shake my head at everything you do.

You have immigrants because you are whores. Your soldiers are whores and the American and jew Sh it you pull bring immigration here and to Europe.

You'll know well beforehand if a draft is going to happen. There will be all types of signs before it would even be mentioned in Congress, such as the IRR being called up (people recently out of the military within the past 2-6 years, depending on their contract) and a large recruiting push (high bonuses for low intelligence jobs, waivers for felons and other scum, a lot more advertisements, etc). A draft is highly unlikely. The U.S. would rather use financial incentives to recruit than draft. It would take at minimum 4 simultaneous large-scale war fronts for a draft to occur. Worst, worst case, you get drafted and just become a pog who never experiences any real danger.

I spit on your soldiers your cops your government agents and your niggers.

Go to your isolationist policies say you are Retards apologize and know your place and stay there.

Still better than your Shithole

Don't actually spit on niggers tho. You'll probably get stabbed.

Bruh, I think your really underestimating the zeal of North Korea. It will happen.
I fucking guarantee it.

Do you honestly think that you can just up and immigrate anywhere else in the world because you have “americuck” on your passport? It took my wife 3 years to get all her immigration shit in order just to be eligible for work, gov’t benefits, and residence. Unless you are highly skilled and already have work lined up in the country, you will be rejected.

I just hear and see you Retards doing Nazi shit to your own citizens I would rather live in cartel infested Mexico. I don't move there because of poverty. I do not feel safe among you psychos and monsters. Enjoy yourselves and your next Iraq and your next Vietnam. I want to see them in your backyard you ideatic dramatic bitches. You're Indians to be brandishing a swastika and you think its I'm to do it to Latinos. Do it to blacks. Your daughters getting fucked and your impotent ass is asking for wars. I don't need to put you in your place. The Mexicans already taught you your lessons. Never learn. You lost me

Its 10 to nothing.

The only thing ill miss is fast food.

That's why I said I'm waiting until I graduate college 1st...
Never said it would be straight away either, I don't care about the wait

lul wut?
You aren't making any sense.
You love Mexico so fucking bad and hate America so fucking much, but your'e still in the U.S.
Talk about hypocrisy.

I refuse to kill innocent poor people for America. I don't respect you and I don't like you and I know you.

America doesn't respect you either.
Just admit you're too big of a pussy to go to war.

I expected to be deported since high school. You can't deport us all. I see Amerifats aching for their guns and civil war in the future wannabe Nazi shit. I'm more scared of being moved to a concentration camp than deported.

Worlds greatest parasite you farm and serve the military while I call you a retar d and make fun of you. Ill eat your food and fuck your women.

America is a whore.
There are people who think its a land of opportunity where you can pillage and grab spoils and laugh like a retar d and get away with it. The evil immigrants.
To me its a diseased whore with sick crazy people.

We'll get you sooner or later you little beaner.

Draft will never be re implemented. Hassan and jose and Ahmed aren't going to risk their lives for old glory. The government would literally fall from the unrest that would result.

Those days are gone.

There is everything wrong with this police state Orwellian nightmare.
They expect you to be their slave and be their cannon fodder when they don't even respect their own country.

You looked like a monster twice. Putin's watching retard. Better people fell. Zimmermann piece of shit

No you won't.

You're sick. I'm more a model immigrant than the chinks.

Dude in OP is far too old to be in combat arms, and is a left handed satanist

If we got into a conflict with north Korea with would be over so fucking fast it's not even funny. China doesn't have their back anymore and they haven't caught anything besides famine for 20 years. Not a single one of their boots on the ground have ever engaged in real combat. Basically the only people in their military who have are old ads generals who won't actually be fighting. North Korea would get stomped by just about any countries military

hahahaha try getting a job in Canada without a sin number nugga. well I guess since cuck Trudo is in office you can claim refugee status just ask that Muslim from Dearborn who rolled up in a BMW

We don't need anymore fat niggers clogging up the healthcare system.
t. Very liberal person

Our women don't like Mexicans though. You guys are almost lower tier than niggers. Habla?

this, there is no draft in the US. "Selective Service" is basically the information they would need to implement a draft if there was an emergency. By "emergency" I mean "WW3" or "aliens invade".

The US military is universally against the draft.

What happens if you don't register for selective service when you turn 18? Not much. You'll have trouble applying for student loans and a few other forms of federal benefit.....and that's about it.

> The Mexicans already taught you your lessons.
yeah, beating Mexico in multiple wars sure showed us who's boss! Hey, remember that time Texas kicked your ass by itself? Good times.

"its not a draft, its selective service"...fukn wow. to a normal person, its a fukn draft. StopLoss proved that.