youtube.com/watch?v=UFGZycxdJUM
youtube.com/watch?v=gxAys0NnXCk
youtube.com/watch?v=Krd5ANdLlYg
youtube.com/watch?v=rXd5ZXTjStA
youtube.com/watch?v=ydPi8KRECWg
youtube.com/watch?v=lcNRqx7cfig
youtube.com/watch?v=Jeyr70PKijQ&ab_channel=OLDSCHOOL0TRUEMUSIC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

has passive aggression ever lead to anything good?

Not sure why it's not more popular here desu

I bet you think rick and morty is a show for smart people

Flockaveli

all good choices also add these, also I did it fast and added records that I think are good and have a people see to agree that are good. I'm pretty sure I've forgotten some, but I did this fast.

But I don't think it's for smart people. I just like a lot of the songs (minus On Sight, I Am A God, and Send It Up)

haha nope

Unironically the best rap album of the past five years

i thought BBKSDD was a little better

No one posted the hip hop kings yet? Y'all should be ashamed.

raising hell was good but that's it

Just about anything with DJ Quik instrumentals are dope

youtube.com/watch?v=ufRLuUk0hOM

youtube.com/watch?v=wEp0JX5TRqQ

youtube.com/watch?v=UFGZycxdJUM

youtube.com/watch?v=gxAys0NnXCk

take that mutherfucker

Honestly, I hate most of this albums. Songs like CLan in Da Front are so fucking boring and garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=Krd5ANdLlYg

youtube.com/watch?v=rXd5ZXTjStA

Both of these are amazing

Yeah I feel that, but it's still the origin of hip-hop. CREAM is still what it is.

nigga shut the fuck up

their worst album

RTJ2 is great, but their debut is heavily slept on because of it - it's almost on par with their 2nd album

AOTY 2016

>origin of hip-hop

not hip hop in the strictest sense, but it's Drake's best project

>whitekidsfavoriteHiphopalbums.jpg

underrated

What do real niggas listen to?

this is genuinely bad, the first song is the only good song and his flow is ripped straight from DOOM but its not as complex or as interesting and the production is godawful

Yeah there was a whole bunch of shit before wu-tang, but nothing else in that time came out with those lofi sampled beats talking about how things are in th strrets. Wutuang is for the children.

Man, like I like Denzel but something about the instrumentals on that album I was just not feeling.

Wish he did more with Badbadnotgood because those sessions were fucking dope.

I picked records that seem to get praise, and I also happen to dig. Also how is this white kids favorite hip hop. Because I don't like xxx, you realize he's a cancer and I hope he goes to jail. This new generation of rap sucks, for the most part.

also if you legit think Kodak or anyone who's bumpin right now doesn't have a predominantly retarded fan base including edgy white kinds your a fool

that last song (pound cake/paris morton, or whatever) has an amazing ass beat for the second part

hmm, I loved the instrumentals. it was Denzel's constant yelling (even on the more laid-back songs) that I didn't like.

DOWN WITH THE KING FOR YEARS ABOUT TEN OF EM

He's got a lot of internal rhyme but his rhythm/stress is not like DOOM. Honestly I think his rhymes have way more substance compared to some of DOOM's extremely stylized lines. I got into his shit with Bowser before he started rapping, I think the production is top tier.

Someone told me about some concept album about a rabbit or some shit. I don't remember but it sounded interesting. Does anyone know the name of it?

Blood on the Leaves is my shit

>mentioning death grips over someone like TI or lil wayne or common or cunning linguists or e40 or DJ quik or 50 cent or or brand nubian or Geto boys or 3 6 Mafia or game
>literally no southern artists besides big Krit and Outkast
>mentioning eminem twice when the MMLP is barely cutting it
>mentioning s80 over GKMC
>mentioning madvillainy over MM...FOOD or operation DOOMSDAY
>listing Joey badass' worst album
>no J Dilla
>no pete rock
>no DJ premier
For a list less than 50 im seeing a lot of repeats too

youtube.com/watch?v=ydPi8KRECWg

youtube.com/watch?v=lcNRqx7cfig

Still better than Flower Boy

Surprised nobody has mention this album. Basically the best of the 90's

Ridin Dirty by UGK

Actually, Trapology is best on second thought

No way, that Trap God mixtape is the best.

I hope you're joking because Das Racist is absolute shite

Is this just "fake hiphop fans expose themselves" week?

Also brick factory 2

nope

Nope what?

>can't read

I'm pretty sure I've forgotten some, but I did this fast.

Flower Boy was all to get him in good terms with the media, Wolf, Bastard, & Goblin are his only decent albums, Cherry Bomb is inaudible

no its not the best of the 90s, not even the best debut Wu tang

This is some fav album comp I did a while ago in haste. It's mostly hip-hop though

stop, anthony

quick question, if you do something fast isn't it easy to forget albums you really like because they slipped your mind?

Good choices though

Young Keef's voice was so much more appealing

Current

Not bad, but why License to Ill instead of Paul's Boutique? Easily a top 5 hip-hop album to me.

Yes. For example, I'd replace Saturation and DAMN. with different albums. It just so happened that those were the two album that were fresh in my mind that I enjoyed.
I just enjoy more tracks on that album as opposed to Paul's Boutique.

funny concidence

*cought*

youtube.com/watch?v=Jeyr70PKijQ&ab_channel=OLDSCHOOL0TRUEMUSIC

What'd you catch? AIDS? Syphillis? Whatever is was made you blind

No it's not against you, some fucking kike typed up a list of bullshit complaining about not picking certain albums and I was like, some else did a fast one too. I hope that faggot sees I'm not the only one who over looked albums.

It has nothing to do with you bro

Best of the 90's, definitely not. It's hard to beat Illmatic, I mean it's actually impossible. But best Wu debut, it's always gonna be liquid swords. Name one better.

Ah forgive me, I thought you were the baitposter

iron man, only built for cuban linx. Gza has the most boring personality and flow and the beats arent even RZAs best from the era

>GZA
>boring flow
Nigga wut

Any rec's for kind of crazy rappers like ODB or danny brown?
Preferably not viper.

GZA's lyrics are pretty sweet but I don't think he has the best delivery.

Yeah it may not be the best, but it's certainly not boring. Cappadonna on the other hand...

I can't think of anyone with their type of flow, but Brotha Lynch Hung raps about some crazy shit on his tracks

I'd agree that it's not boring. Maybe its because not a 'hype' delivery, some people find it boring. He has a very relaxed, confident style. It's almost British.

GZA is second from the left

Aesop Rock is really living up to his name

That's an extremely narrow definition of hip hop for it to qualify as the origin.