Post characters that are literally you

Post characters that are literally you.

if you overlook the fact that he is literally god then yeah... pretty much me

Is this some retarded kin bullshit?

I'm also paranoid schizophrenic and used to work in a lab.

>sasuske
>so edgy

So what, your brother killed your family and you want revenge, is that it? or are you just a faggot?

sauce?

like the art style, don't know this animu

Ergo Proxy, a must see.

kek

Yeah, it's a good life.

Really stupid but well hearted with his own kind Psychology dependant on someone that is gone, never forgets lost friends and cries all night remembering

Me in a nutshell

Pls mount me saske

Why are her fingertips bloody none of the rest of her?

>masturbation

That picture just got a tiny bit easier to jack off to.

Oblivious spaz and proud of it

so your a weeaboo faggot is what your saying.

Because she tried to hang herself the wrong way. Instead of dropping from a high distance so that her neck would get broken she just hung herself in her own room and died slowly from strangulation. During her last moments her survival instinct kicked in and she tried to claw off the the rope and started to scratch her neck

She changed her mind half way through and tried to get out but it was to late for our pure little angel

WHO WE COULD HAVE SAVED OF THE PROTAGONIST WASNT A GLUE HUFFING TARD

my god i wish i had a Dale, Bill and Boomhauer in my life

You don't have sharingan or any ninja powers /thread

why does that look like its from berserk

the only realistic characters so far

sasuke....you are a faggot OP......

Don't judge me

100% Ed
I am short but a decent tone body.
Short tempered as well.
Fairly smart and creative, strategic.
Prefer to think on the spot and be in the moment cause I adapt very well.
Got daddy issues.
Got little man syndrome. XD
Try to open myself up to to others too much.
Goofy and funny, serious when I need to be.
Act selfish but willing to go a mile for others.
Act tough and try to handle things own my own.
Willing to sacrifice everything for the ones I care about.

*try not to open up to others

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

And even when I get myself into deep shit I almost never lie and I don't give up, even if it seems stupid. XD

Because I also like to dress up as a 15th-century maid.

So you wanted to destroy humanity but you failed to consume your host and eventually learned to accept humans as they are and even developed feelings for them?

Just...walk away.

I'm literally Rick, but to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick. His humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also my nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. I understand this stuff; I have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I'm basically Shikamaru without the ridiculously high iq. I have a lot of potential but I would rather just sleep and play vidya.

This is what most people think about themselves on this board until reality hits them

I could have been not shit but I was just too shit.

Way she goes.

Quite literally me

omg me 2

literally me.