Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6S-67Mv34Os
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok

dirty donnie: -3/100
Ivanka: 2/10
op: retard/10

well played sirkys

What a coincidence, I bet he gives his daughter 10/10, too.

Liberal fruitcake

I'd fuck them both tbh

10/10

he's so fucking funny.. far better than, Bush.

bitch please

stay mad kid

stay mad

so weak

As a business man 2/10
As a father 5/10
As a president 3/10
As a decent human being 1/10

overall: 3/10

this!

America first! Fuck dem shit hole countries for once!

Other countries have been to the moon fuckwad

11/10 to the god emperor

roadkill toupe/10

so weak

10++

so weak

my fucking god....name me one you fucking retard

If dubs, 10/10
Otherwise, 10/10

Chyna

You mean first country that landed humans on the Earth's Satellite ? True

Google human moon landings please before you masturbate on misinformation infographics like the rest of republicunts and their ALTERNATIVE facts and conspiracy theories. No grip with reality, just delusional echo chamber mentality.

there was no single chinese on the moon. try harder negro

Checked.

You lucky asshole

>Literally had to import Nazi scientists from Germany to build their moon rockets
>Murica!

Nice

>double
>digits

0/10 did not throw the Jew down the well

trump needs a well planed plant based diet

trump eats the standard American diet

trump is on cholesterol meds

If trump stops animal agriculture subsidies he truly is God emperor

Check.

Also trump is shit tier.

sure kid
stay mad

sure kid
stay mad

stay retarded kid

stay kid
sure mad

Stay Jewed

I say he'd give his daughter 3 1/3 three times making it also a 10.

0/10

Give me back Obama or Clinton.

>far better than, Bush.
This. A thousand times this.

I think 10/10 is a stretch that even you don't believe. I think you're defensive because there's a lot of bullshit hate out there. He's not perfect but he's not hitler either, and he's doing way better than I thought he would.

To be fair, a lot of his successes so far are just deferring to experts. Like the OpSec reform in our military conduct against ISIS.

I am impressed with how well he's dealing with DPRK, which in turn is from how well he dealt with China. Getting them on board- I'd like to know what he offered them.

Not pleased with the budget, but the President has no actual power there. That's 100% congress.

Germany threw them away, and we picked up their refuse.
These discarded people were so glad to have been taken in, that they denounced Germany and became Americans. The then helped us destroy their previous home land. These were dedicated Americans that new how to some appreciation for a favor.

Just because you've never seen such appreciation in your lifetime doesn't mean it never existed. Just like dinosaurs.

Exactly

Ewww!! Shave bitch... Dirty whore

so weak

> Rate my President
10/10 would investigate again

11/10

youtube.com/watch?v=6S-67Mv34Os

this retarded

Yep that’s a bruised asshole alright.

I’d rather that be president than trump

so weak
stay mad kid

so stale
notice how the illterate supported hillary.

Both very fuckable dude.

so predictable

0/10

Bring back Obama!

Trump would give his daughter a 10/10 as well

Still better than the child rape endorsing republicans.

Interesting, because it's the GOP base that consistently performs lower in standardized tests concerning literacy and mathematics. You guys being uneducated riff raff has been a running joke for decades.

Agreed. 8 more years of Obama is needed!

/thread

I hated him and still do. I hate Hillary as well. However I'm following QAnon and to my surprise it looks like he might be doing some good. I'm not sure that the enemy (Trump) of my enemy (corruption) is necessarily my friend; Bier Hall Putsch comes to mind. Infrastructure bill is a good idea but now not affordable. Wall is stupid. Damaging US relations bigly. 3/10

Faggot/10

repeating others
thanks for identifying yourself.
you make my job easier

cry more bitch millennial

10/10 across the board? Now I know that you're a troll. Throttle it down to 4/10 and 1/10 respectively. Although, 10/10 for the guy who saved us from the bitter gun hating lady.

There is no fucking way I will vote for anyone else the next election.

And I feel like I'm not alone.

MAGA 2020 is a lock. The black folks have gone crazy and it's fantastic. They are actually getting jobs for the first time in 50 years. The female suicide rate is up for the first time in 50 years.

Best president ever?

Demacrats are child rapists! Lost

By posting on a image board? Lol faggot cum swallower

so weak
stay mad kid

> Severe lack of historical knowledge detected
>more Murica!

Most of the Nazi German rocket scientists were captured in the last months of the war, and those that could had fled west to be captured by the western allies rather than the Soviet Union, so as not to pay for their war crimes such as the use of slave labor and the production of missiles solely used against civilian cities.

Germany most certainly did not throw them away, you ignorant buffoon, they were merely soundly defeated by that time.

The rocket scientists did not help the US destroy Germany. They were captured far too late for that. They got into the US under Operation Paper Clip, and their war crimes were ignored, because the US needed their talents.
Their dedication stemmed from them avoiding justice by working for the Americans. That's not dedication - That's criminals sucking your dick, because you let them get off scot-free.

Fucking idiot.

It's okay to be white

Yeah, pedo's are a real problem

Holy shit. Those are some horrible genetics. At the same time though I'm extremely impressed by what they achieved with the surgery. Money can genuinely get you so far in life lmao

The Jewish ones fled As Hitler was coming into power.
They were the really smart one Einstien!

Great liberal narrative though.

Einstein wasn't a rocket scientist like von Braun, you utter waster of oxygen.

The ones you are talking about, like Einstein, mostly worked on the first atomic bombs.
The ones I were talking about worked on such projects as the Apollo program. You know, the one that got you to the Moon in your German-designed rocket?