How did you convince your girlfriend to pee on her?

How did you convince your girlfriend to pee on her?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video31117363/hot_teen_swallow_piss_-_660cams.com
eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Missy-Misfit-Drinks-Loads-of-Piss-EMPFlix-com
buzzfeed.com/caseygueren/lets-talk-about-golden-showers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

didn't have to, she asked me

Well how else was I going to mark her as my property, user?

how did she react?

>me, drunk as fuck
>wife comes very late from work
>said: i'll piss you on the face now
>my wife did not say anything
>said: take off your clothes and go under the shower
>then i started to film with my phone
>force her to suck my dick
>facefuck her hard for 5 minutes
>then piss her on the face, tits, all over, a nice beer piss jet
>force her to fap while i piss on her
>blow my load on tits
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>leave her alone and take a beer
>after the shower, she thought she still stink of piss
>i laughed and said we do it every week

My girlfriend in college rented a house with me and 3 friends. She really wanted the biggest, nicest room with its own bathroom and shit. One friend suggested she let us all piss on her in her new shower and she could have it. I was hesitant but she agreed almost right away. One of the most degrading things I've ever done/seen. I fucking loved it.

pfffffffffffffffffff

Was she hot? Naked or clothed? Pissed in her mouth at all? Friend's have big cocks? I need the details bro.

>Meet milf at a bar and exchanged numbers
>Over the next week or so, we start "sexting"
>I mention something about taking her in the shower
>She tells me she likes "water sports"
>I say, I've never done it but it could be fun
>Then I say I'm going to piss on her face
>She says WTF???
>Dumb bitch thinks showering together is "water sports"
>Sadly the sex never came to fruition after that lol
True story

just do it in the shower and laugh... piss on her leg and feet and joke about it... make it fun... if she flips the fuck out it was never going to happen anyway... if she laughs along with you, you're in the green and she'll be in the yellow

Ex asked to be pissed on and wanted her ass fucked then pissed in. Strange girl. Fun to fuck

Wish there was more to this. What else did you guys do to her?

A girl I was dating asked me to pee on her the next time we met up and I found the idea actually hot, until she cut me off :(
She looked like an art hoe version of Lisa from the room
YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISA

ill give you sauce but what u gunna do for me?

Dumb bitch as you said. Sorry for the false hope ;)

That's what hookers are for, but if you're really into it, just tell her, start out small, pee on her foot in the shower, etc.

If she was clothed and you didn't all cum on her face/in her mouth then you're a bunch of faggots

"Convince her" holy fucking christ! You cucked out beta faggot

This....and shower together.
I had to pee and that's when she asked

I actually asked my bf to do it to me x

my fucking sides,,,,

Well I gave your mom a $20

Yeahr he isn't only a cuck for letting all His Friends Piss in his gf. He is gay too because they were literally all group fapping

xvideos.com/video31117363/hot_teen_swallow_piss_-_660cams.com

asmongold????

Very hot. Sexy face, big green eyes, long brown hair, perky full c cup, tight stomach, smooth pretty pussy, tight round ass. Completely naked but didn't cum on her so only half fags I guess. She layed in the bottom of the shower and we pissed all over her. Friend that suggested it focused on her face mostly but she kept her mouth closed. Fucked he brains out in the shower afterward.

Also this isn't me.

this is the full vid, I don't need any favors lol

eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Missy-Misfit-Drinks-Loads-of-Piss-EMPFlix-com

Grab her right by the pussy

Never mind on a couple of the tags. For some reason thought they were replied to my post. I should go back to bed.

just ask her, almost all girls i've met wanted to see a man peeing, just go from there...

beautifull, I would love to have a small cock like that to be able to do that lol

>How did you convince your girlfriend to pee on her?
I didn't. My wife pisses on me and in my mouth as a ritual to reinforce our female led relationship. She does this at least once per week, usually her fragrant first morning piss. I lay down naked in the tub and she straddles over me and lets go. A few times she has also had her lovers piss on me this way to demonstrate my total submission to her. I proudly serve her this way.

Pretty much exact same thing happened to me lol. Art hoes man. They crazy.
Would hookers let you piss in their mouth? This is my biggest fantasy and pretty much the only one unfulfilled. If seen a few places that offer golden showers as like an 80 dollar extra but they don't specify whether it's giving or receiving.

What does morning piss taste like? I tried my own in the shower today after drinking some sugar free monster and it tasted pretty good and kind of like coconut at one point but I vomited while trying to swallow a big mouth full after I pissed into a glass.

You are sick i have respect for my GF

This is a truly beautiful photo

when my ex and I would take a shower together, I'd sometimes piss on her leg. thats how you start

>What does morning piss taste like?
Rather unique actually. Slightly salty if they use a lot of salt. A bit like a stale weak tea. It is the fragrance that is striking, quite pungent and unlike anything I can relate it to. I am a bit averse to drinking any more than a shotglassful of piss, but she has made me drink it by the glass. And she has made me clamp my mouth over her peehole and drink it out of her in the morning when she is too cozy to get out of bed to pee. God help me if a drop gets on the sheets.

>when my ex and I would take a shower together, I'd sometimes piss on her leg. thats how you start
Pissing on my former SO's feet and legs is exactly how I started. Eventually worked up to having her open her mouth and become my personal urinal.

I love the relaxed submissive posture. Well trained!

>You are sick i have respect for my GF
Awwwhhh! That is sooo fucking sweet.

yeah nice. how did she react piss in the mouth for the first time?

>yeah nice. how did she react piss in the mouth for the first time?
She made a face and closed her mouth once or twice but a quick slap on the face and twist of her nipple and a barked order to open her fucking mouth got her back in line.

>How did you convince your girlfriend to pee on her?

Geez Donnie, didn't you put that ias a requirement n your pre-nup?

I didn't, I asked her to pee on me. It went in my eyes, got up my nose, I inhaled some and choked on it, swallowed some, and got drenched in warm salty pee. It was pretty hot but we haven't done it since.

Respect

>I didn't, I asked her to pee on me. It went in my eyes, got up my nose, I inhaled some and choked on it, swallowed some, and got drenched in warm salty pee. It was pretty hot but we haven't done it since.
Love that!
When my wife allows me to, I often wear swimmer's goggles so I can see her lovely golden stream gushing out of her peehole
You spoke of inhaling it. FYI: If you have a stuffy nose from a cold/flu, inhaling fresh warm piss will do wonders for unclogging the stuffiness. I ask my wife to give me a dose of her special decongestant often when I have stuffy nose. Try it! You will be amazed.

well personally I enjoy being peed on and was actually the one to ask my ex to pee on me when we took a shower together. Yeah it's considered gross but something about it I consider exciting.

Just don't outright do it out of the blue please. Maybe bring it up with talking about fantasies or so. I mean, has she ever given you a rim job? If she has then she shouldn't be too cringing of a bit of urine.

legit?? was it fun?

I’m a little late to the party but I thought I’d add in my two cents (anonymously of course :). I am a pretty normal (I think) woman in my late 20s and have given a few golden showers in my life. I don’t want to be too graphic or crude but one of these was the most erotic experience of my life! Seriously. I don’t know the psychology behind it so feel free to judge (remember, anonymous here!) but everyone is going to have something a little different that turns them on. I have never received a golden shower though and don’t ever want to. It’s just not my thing. My current boyfriend is not into any of this stuff so I don’t foresee anyone asking to give one to me since I’m sticking with him. He’s kind of a keeper.

So here’s what I would say about golden showers, if you are thinking of trying it out.

Drink A LOT of water - flush it all out. I guess maybe some people like the smell of urine so maybe I should just tell you to figure out what you and your SO prefer. I always drank tons of water throughout the day. I’ve been told that diet coke makes your urine sweeter so ya know - there’s that. Aaahh..my kinkiness is showing through!
Make sure you have a full bladder. You get it.
Chose a location that is comfortable and can get messy. Maybe it’s in your backyard, shower, kitchen floor. Whatever. Just remember that you are going to have to clean it up. Oh and if you chose a hotel…remember that those maids are people too!
It might be hard to go at first. I suffered from shy bladder to the MAX! It took a bit of time before I was comfortable going each time. The first was the worst.
Be respectful…but you already know that.
Have fun! There are a lot of kinks that people have and I don’t really see any harm in this one.

BRAVO for contributing such a thoughtful and well written comment!

Had two girls do it to me, not during the same encounter, both by accident because they couldn’t stop during sex in the shower. The first time the woman obviously peed on me while I was digitally penetrating her in the shower. It was a definite turn on for both of us when it happened, so I used it as a reason why I should pee on her. I did, only on her chest, and she loved it. Told her she was a naughty girl for doing that to me etc. We made it into part of our great sex play pretty regularly. We would do that a couple times a month while showering. Never near the face though.

The second woman was pretty much the same circumstances. She couldn’t hold back while we were having some fun in the shower. I haven’t reciprocated with her yet, but I think she would be into it as well.

I like adventurous women. Really, some play like that while in the shower doesn’t bother me at all…but I don’t think I would ever do it anywhere except while the water was running in the shower.

>Oh and if you chose a hotel…remember that those maids are people too!
So you think the maids might be into piss also?

I plan to piss in my gf's pussy when we fuck next time in the swimming pool.
Anyone did this before? Did she feel it right away?

YEEESSSS

buzzfeed.com/caseygueren/lets-talk-about-golden-showers

But peeing INSIDE your wife might come with a few risks
The only real concern would be messing with vaginal pH levels, which is the natural balance of acidity and bacteria in the vagina. A healthy vagina is naturally acidic, with a pH between 3.8 and 4.5, which helps protect against infections, says Castellanos. Tons of things can affect vaginal pH, including semen, but it's usually too small an amount to cause much trouble.

Although pee is also generally pretty acidic, it is possible that it could throw the vaginal pH out of whack, says Minkin. If this happens, it could make your wife more susceptible to things like yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis. "Some women — but not everyone — may be more susceptible to infection just because of the bacteria already present [in the vagina]," Castellanos says. "And this is assuming the urine is totally sterile."

But every vagina is different — while some are more prone to infections, others very rarely get them. If your wife has never ever experienced any irritation from this and she's never gotten a vaginal infection since you've started doing it, it's probably fine. "If [you] want to do it every once in a while, it probably wouldn't be a problem especially if she's not that susceptible to infections," says Castellanos. "But if it's done very frequently, some women might find it irritating afterwards."

That said, there are a few more things to keep in mind…

Let's say, i'm a asshole. I know she didn't want or like it, but i didn't care. I just want to do this, because i want to.
A little infection, i don't care

rotip, do the same in the backdoor, it's completely safe.

That's what i really want.
But first i will start with her pussy in the pool

Didn't ask, just started peeing on her in the shower. She was into it, did it back to me. Things went from there.

just do it

I will, sharing the story and maybe pics after

you are my man

Same here, petite Korean American chick who loved it, made me save up a big bladder full then she took off her clothes and got in the shower, got on her knees, opened her mouth and had me unload it on her. Buckets of hot urine filling up her mouth, spilling down her body and cascading all over her face as she just basked in the stream. She thought it was really sexy, so I enjoyed it too.

My girl was just like that, pierced tongue, loved it.

looks nothing like him retard boy

Sauce?!

Not anymore