>His nudes are everywhere
>Videos of him fuggin' a body pillow
>He is now a she
>Never been more appalled in my life

Albums like this?

>its real
>its not their only album

>not knowing about Chris Chan

Where the fuck have you been the past decade?

outside.

TELL ME WHY

I'M STUCK AS A VIRGIN WITH RAGE

TELL ME WHY

I SO NEED A CUTE GIRL MY AGE

sorry newfags, the website you are looking for is called kiwi farms. go there and never come back.

This is not the first time I've seen Daniel johnston compared to Chris Chan and it legitimately makes me very angry. I really hope you're joking

I LOVVVE RESHIRAAAAAAAAMMMM

>newfags

>there are people on Sup Forums who don’t know of Chris-Chan, probably the most well documented man on earth

Bleed, bleed poor image board!

Oh geez lads, I don't think you understood the joke.

The picture shows a band that doesn't exist, it's just a figment of Christine's autism. OP pretends it's real and asks for more albums like this.

Hope it helps.

Would a Liquid Christine saga work?

the narwahl bacons at night xD

you didn't even get it right you fake redditor - yuck! leave this board!!!

poor christine

I'm workin on it!

>being this new

How the fuck did you not already know about Chrischan?

How new are you?

they're pretty similar, i wonder how Daniel would've turned out if he internet access when he was growing

I don't get how they're similar though? Despite Daniels mental illness he is a pretty normal person. He's not socially inept, and he is extremely talented and smart. Chris Chan is retarded and oblivious to everything

>pretty normal person
>He's not socially inept
do you know anything about Daniel Johnston outside of his music?

Yes, a lot

whatever you say pal

He'd have greater mainstream success, I think. The issue with Chris-chan is a lack of talent, whereas Daniel Johnston was always a superb songwriter.

If Chris-chan wants to do more than make fake album covers - and I have never gone down the rabbit hole of his history because it's obviously sad and 90% rising to bullies' bait - then maybe somebody should get a band together for him/her. I mean, if he really writes lyrics or songs.

Chris Chan doesn't give a shit about music, and recorded himself singing over music for fun. He's autistic, and suffers from delusions.

Daniel Johnston has always been obsessed with pop and indie music, and songwriting is his life. He's bipolar, and this is speculation, but it seems like he might be schizoaffective.

They have nothing in common.

I don't know that Chris Chan has any real contemporaries. I almost suggested The Shaggs, but even they demonstrate a lot more creativity.