When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tb2Ct3yyB4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, punk the bitch.

That's a paddlin

Take a hot steaming shit on her chest.

>gave her 2 bucks
How fucking poor are you?

You keep all her belongings as you legally own them all, then you boot her bitch ass out your front door and tell her to survive on her own, she'll get the point right quick.

The best thing you can do is to mentally torture her by scaring the everloving shit out of her. Use her fears and use them at your advantage.

Teach her how to make 20 bucks real fast with the tools she has at her disposal right now

Glad to know your Mom taught you at least one thing.

How much fucking money do they need at that age? My allowance was $30 a month at that age for doing a shit ton of chores, and we were considered the rich family where I grew up. Kids don't need to be running around with gobs of money when adults still have to take them everywhere and buy stuff for them.

If she has a phone take it and smash it in front of her. Buy a her a new one. Watch the joy fill her face, let het put all her apps on it and get it all set up the way she likes it then take it and smash the new one....... or make her do fucked up chores like cleaning the toilets with her toothbrush or some shit

Its too late. You already have the result of no discilpine while raising her. There is little you will be able to do now but wait until she grows out of it, or lands in prison.

wouldn't recommend beating her but definitely discipline her

Punch her face so hard that she will need surgery to remotely look like a baboon

Ah the good old times...

>gave her 2 bucks

How stupid are you?
Repeat after me
We DO NOT reward bad behavior.

as for spanking, never do so while you are mad.
You send the brat to their room, and tell them to think about why what the brat did was wrong. And there will be a physical punishment for it this time.
that gives you time to cool off, and the brat time to panic.
once you go to spank the brat, they are already upset and everything, so you won't need to make it so they can't sit down, just enough to sting.

I can help: I'm a middle aged, 6'7" manlet, which is overweight, only has six teeth left and generally bad hygiene.
You invite me over, and I'll just be around her for a day. After I go home, you tell her, I'll be allowed to kiss and fuck her if she doesn't behave.

Should be a lesson learned...

>>gave her 2 bucks

>How stupid are you?
>Repeat after me
>We DO NOT reward bad behavior.

Exactly

just beat the fuck out of her before she grows up into a stealing degenerate whore.

IDk why people are so against spanking their children

The fact that she spit in your face at all is proof positive that she hasn't been growing up with any discipline at all. It's natural for children of that age to toe or even cross the line, but that line should stop well before physical fucking assault. You should have backhanded that bitch the moment it happened.

stop fucking posting this

"You have proven I can never trust you again."

"You're stripped of all your privileges, and I will from today on, check all your school work"
"your allowance is now down to 0, and I will regularly but unannounced check your room"
"you have no privacy for the time being"
"go to your room, you're not allowed anywhere else in this house, except the bathroom, which must remain unlocked"

Copypasta. Sage

Fake, saw this thread last week

Beating your kid will teach him/her to fear and respect you. Don't let them have thier way,getting everything they want.

On a scale of 1-Retard you should hero.
Why would you have kids and know nothing of how to raise them? She steals from your wallet and you give her 2 bucks...
> not standing extremely close and dominant over her
> Not swiftly grabbing her shoulders and lifting her off the ground while asking, 'what the fuck did you just do?!' in a calm but stern voice
> Not forcing her to explain her actions and how stupid they were
> Not punishing her with labor
You are literally not fit to be an adult male.

Don't give the game away newfag

When is it OK to post this thread every 6 fucking hours like a giant faggot?

oh look it's this thread again

This

Repost.

youtube.com/watch?v=tb2Ct3yyB4g

Two dollars will buy you fucking nothing. Give her a proper fucking allowance so she can atleast afford to buy lunch and catch a bus asshole.
I got $20 a week allowance when I was ten because it isn't a FUCKING lot of money, $20 is a shcnitty and schooner at the pub ya fuckrn mongrel. Give ya daughter a fair go,

The Good Lord put padding on the ass for a reason. Spare the rod, spoil the child. If your 12-year-old thief spat in your face after you rewarded said bad behavior, it may already be too late to do it right. Your next window to do it right will probably be when she is in a 12-step program and, as an adult, wants to be a good person.

Rape her

General rule is you should respond with physical force in the same situations where a stranger would respond with physical force if your kid did it to them as an adult.

You don't have to beat the shit out of her, but if your daughter spit in your face after you caught her stealing from you, then yeah. It's important to be physically assertive in this moment. As an adult, if she spat in the face of someone she tried stealing from she might get her teeth kicked in.

Stop posting the same thread everyday you sad fuck

take away her modern stuff and she will beg for forgiveness. just make sure she doesnt turn into someone who coalburns just to spite daddy

Punish her with your dick

give her a good bare bottom spanking and make those hams dance with shame...its your last chance..