Germanics

>germanics
>human

AWWWW SHEEEEIT DAS A GOOD POST BRUH FO REEL MAH NIGGA SMASH DAT LIKE BUTTON MY MAN YO REAL Sup Forums HOURS

Why do you think Germanics, Anglos, and Franks dominated history? Because Rome was a hard, but good teacher.

that they backstabbed and are now shitting over

>Romans
>any better than modern society

>modern society
Ah yes. Feminism, casual sex, nihilism, apathy, political corruption that is exponentially worse than ANYTHING from Rome, etc etc.

Totally.

Romans were Germanic you idiot. Daily reminder than modern Italians have nothing to do with the ancient romans.

>romans were germanic
please stop embarrassing us

>Romans didn't have casual sex

>implying they didn't learn how things worked

Does anyone know where I can find the original video? I want to laugh at Chinese people getting pissed at dumb afrikans

>implying the goths didn't work to preserve rome
>implying shititeranians are white

Germanic invaders actually kept christianity and latin language alive
So in a way they perpetuated roman culture

Nice divide and conquer tactic mr.Shekelstein

Holy.Roman. Empire.

Umm besides Feminism the ancient Romans had all of those.

>its currentyear.
>not 5000 BC
>not 1000 BC
>not 100 AD
>not 1000 AD

WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIT.
DON'T BE SAYIN WE DIDN'T MAKE CIVILISATION, GERMANIC BOI.

And Romans had slavery aswell.

Sacrum imperium Romanum, The holy Roman empire. For about 800 years the Germanics were massive Romaboos.

>that pic
kik, shit always makes me laugh

It's actually because they're West of the Hajnal Line, where there were strong patterns of nuclear families where the children left the parent's homes to make their own families rather than having multiple generations under one roof. They also highly discouraged cousin marriage or any sort of inbreeding (called miscegenation, I think), meaning that dumb brutes who would marry cousin Olga in Moscow wouldn't be able to marry in Berlin. This is why Slavic peoples, Irish, southern Italians and Iberians (Moor mixed mongrels) are looked down on by those from inside the line-their society permitted a lower standard of people to procreate.

this. although OP's pic is funny, romans were the most degenerate faggots to roam the earth. almost everything positive about them, they learned from people east of them (greek and persians)