Hey Sup Forums, quick question. Would you date a cute male if he had hyper feminine aesthetics...

Hey Sup Forums, quick question. Would you date a cute male if he had hyper feminine aesthetics? I'm talking fully passable, without any use of hormonal/surgical bullshit. e.g narrow shoulders, feminine hip-to-waist ratio, girly facial structure, lithe frame, silky smooth skin, somewhat thicc ass/thighs, smol (5'6ft-ish) and overall androgynous af, you get the idea.

>He'd be in his late teens/early 20's.

>Isn't transitioned in any way and is 100% naturally developed with high levels of estrogen since birth.

>Voice cute and girly enough to fool anyone, even your conservative parents.

>Has a timid but kind-hearted personality, will love and support you no matter what.

>Shares similar interests such as hobbies, loves to cook and will comfort you in times of need.

>No matter how macho he dresses, he'll always look like a qt3.14 grill with a flat chest.

>Will become annoyed and moody when gets called a girl or be treated like one, even though he secretly likes it.

not a faggot

depends on where you live ;)

yes

As long as he doesn't mind lesbian bars and keeps his junk away from me.

Sorry not a flaming fag, reminder that traps are indeed gay

It's a hypothetical question

N-no way fag

Nope, I like vagina.

pic or GTFO

Never said I was describing myself, dumbass

this
Basically, I am not into chocolate, and blowjobs get boring after a while.

>Would you date a cute male if [...]
at the end of the day it's not about if i would but if he would and at the end of the day that answer is no

yes

>>He'd be in his late teens/early 20's.
>Has a timid but kind-hearted personality
awful

a female that likes a trap?

>deepthink.jpeg

eh, go for it. not one to judge

yas 10/10 would do

Dating somebody of your same sex is the same as killing every single person in the family tree for thousands of years that would have existed from the child you would have had if you dated somebody of the opposite sex. Because you never had that child, those thousands of people were never born. It makes you a mass murderer.

>Flat chest

Never.

I assume 30-40 year old cunts are your thing then

Found the underage autist

On one hand I am lonely
On the other, I like to eat out every so often

So, you would do it it then?

Why go to a lesbian bar if your already dating
That's like ordering pizza to a buffet

Would highkey date a trap like this over a woman as a straight man

no

>Would date a man
>Still considers himself straight

You are a special kind of retard

So are you. Not op.

HAHAHA youre the only one who cares about that future generations shit. Not even the governments care. Explain the greed, corruption etc. They are all selfish evil. Why do you care about if some stranger wants to date and live a life with a non vagina person? Their choice their life their business. As long as they dont shoot up schools or whatever shit, its fine.

They are both gay you faggot

I would love and cherish this hypothetical femboy boyfriend.

Not until it has a vagina

MENTAL ILLNESS
Stop being a faggot
Faggot.

t. increasingly nervous faggot for the 7th time this year

Sure I'd love it (tfw you know you will day alone anyway and nerver find a qt3.14 trap :( )

Whats the problem with that? Are they going to nuke your country? Fegget.

I'd fuck his ass wide open.

I'd be gay for him forever.

I'm going to need more pics to decide