This is me. What would you do if you were this ? I can't live with myself being this

This is me. What would you do if you were this ? I can't live with myself being this.

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/r9k/thread/32422269/ive-been-brought-to-this-board-because-of-eliza-what-the
4archive.org/board/b/thread/724310544/eliza-bread
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats the problem? Looks fine to me.

I don't get the question, you look like a normal human being, if it is you, and this is not bait
I would just live with it

whats the prob?

Time stamp tho

hm ?
idk but u are not that bad :>

be very happy you arent a nigger.

now cut the bullshit and go have white babies.

go.

What's the problem? I'd fuck your face anyday

4archive.org/board/r9k/thread/32422269/ive-been-brought-to-this-board-because-of-eliza-what-the

fuck off Sup Forums eliza

I dont get it, you look cute

If I woke up like that, I'd become a massive who're until I'm 35 and then convince some billy beta to father me some kids and then fuck his hot friends.

I would immediately try and go get laid.
You have no idea how much more attractive you are than I am.

>What would you do if you were this ?
I would feel somewhat better knowing that if I wasn't such a self-loathing cunt, I'd have a bf who would gladly fuck my brains out whenever I wanted him to

Jump down an elevator shaft.

The problem is i look like a boy and i feel like i am not good enough for anyone.

I'd wonder how in the fuck I woke up in a random bathroom.

Isnt this that Chick from target

MEP?

dick or gtfo the fuck out faggot

I want to fuck you in the ass right now

I would show tits & time stamp, cause that's the rule.

Woke up like what ?

Wait, nvm, just found out ur not a boy

pic with timestamp or gtfo

you should post your nudes. there are plenty of virgins here that can make you feel better about yourself.

I would fuck you with the strenght of a train if i wasn't going my own way.
>no timestamp, the fatigue is real.

The love i get from them always wears off. I think i might kill myself.

You got kik? I think you look gorgeous

I would rejoice, being a cute white girl is life on easy mode.

There's no problem here guys! Let's move on

I dont sorry.

you have a dick?

Post a picture of yourself pinching your right ear with your thumb and index finger. If you are Ciara you will have it from that one time I asked you to post it, if you don't even have it saved you are not even a quality pretender.

Stop pretending to be her

you definitely dont look like a boy, time will come youll get someone, just wait :)

So what happened on Labour day at the end? She said she was going to kill herself but just closed her youtube.

Damn you're fine as hell

whatever's wrong with you, it's on the inside; if youre a girl you look interesting and at average+; if youre a boyo you look really passable

>This is me

>1490087484960.jpg
at least try to disguise your bait.

God you people are pathetic.. This is some reddit tier shit

welcome to the human condition. All love wears off, no matter who you are. You just have to take what you can get. You honestly don't know that?

.. i dont wanna ruin your life even mooore :(

4archive.org/board/b/thread/724310544/eliza-bread

Nice try user

TITS OR GTFO

If you're waking up in a public bathroom, you're in a bad way.

I have a boyfriend but i still come to this site. I dont know why i am like this. I do have mental problems.

i would stop taking estrogen shots and be a man

Atleast your face looks fuckable

does he pander to your bullshit?

Please except the fact you will grow change and age .. like everybody . What you grow into is up to You.
You can change any thing about you self..with time and $$$. Best to start with control of your own mind and self love.
Oh and just remember they always Sacrificed the most perfect 10/10 's to the gods.. some thing to be said for having a few flaws..

Would kill myself if I was u

My boyfriend knows all my history but he doesnt know i am posting here right now.

Stop pretending to be her faggot

why don't you make it interesting and post your tits?

Negative. Don't have any babies. We need a population cleanse.

>My boyfriend knows all my history
>mfw said boyfriend doesn't even exist

This.
Only the choosen people can have children

Stop making these pitty threads I’ve seen you making this thread at least 3 times

post your bush

I know you've got one

It's harder to explain, but I simply think she don't get proper sleep, it's not a there and nobody got own pictures under number like this, and pretending to not being yourself pretending to be yourself, well, a lot of people have issues.

you should leave ur boyfriend. he doesnt deserve a shitty Sup Forums ugly girl

Look cunt, your only worth in this world is your semen receiver, so just get on with showing it. Pronto.

If girl, you're a cute tomboy. Go get bf or gf.
If boy, you're a very cute trap. Go get bf or gf.

You look great either way. No excuses.

she's 13, fuck off

Play with my new boobs like a retard.

And pretending you are someone else, to just samefag compliment you pretending you are being somebody else is just brilliant. But it won't ever work either.

And?
When did you start dating? Your 20s?

I would bleach my hair put good foundation on and rock the fuckin world. or go back to bed because I am tired of bullshit and then wake up and rock the world =)

Are you transitioning to a male right now?

>bleach my hair
whore

Well, with that mindset it's going to be hard to convince otherwise.

Lol literally doesn't know how to check for samefagging. Actually kys newfag. Now.

I'm literally falling asleep reading this bullshit, can somebody hijack the thread or something?

just grow out ur hair slight makeup if u want

Fuck it, this is now a David Hasselhoff thread

This is me and my boyfriend. He loves me.

>79 replies

Wouldcreampie/10

Gee... you're certainly doing God's work disguising those file names

would you let me cuck him? I'd leave your cunny trembling for a week after.

You're cute as fuck and I would love to see your suffering face as I bury my cock past your cervix while strangling you into the bed

The most romantic thing I've ever read on this site.

I do have a way with words...

Kek. You could do much better but the cuts on your arms puts me off.

Yo just get some implants. Problem solved all the way around

You certainly do user... You certainly do.

try changing products.

Yo anyhow, when are we gonna get some tittahs up in this shit? We're havin fun here, but it's really time we got down to business.

youre a fucking psychopath bitch

>This is me. What would you do if you were this ? I can't live with myself being this.

Take a hit fenta and then pass out. Do this every two hours. Btw. Ciara is cute.

I actually thought you were a boy, I was going to tell you not to feel bad because you'd make a passable trap.

Timestamp plz
You're a LARPer and most people know it

Sc? Or ig?

Tits or gtfo

change your name to teresa de los ariana and pick up a chicano make over

If I woke up looking like you, I would start to celebrate the fact that I'm a naturally attractive person, but not an obnoxiously attractive person that damn near every creep is gonna target. Then I'd probably try to figure out where I live and work and what my responsibilities are so I can start enjoying my new life looking like pretty much my dream girl

Nuff said