So what happened in Michigan?

So what happened in Michigan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wIvql59t9e8
youtube.com/watch?v=_kKIqolPB8c
jumpradio.ca/news/3972314/dash-cam-video-shot-in-edmonton-area-captures-strange-bright-light-falling-from-the-sky/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mystery box spawned there m8

Do u no da wae

GDI Ion cannon testing, duh

A meteor broke through the atmosphere and burned up over Bloomington Hills.

Authorities were saying it was just a "garage fire."

Use logic

>nothing important

Niggers

i call fake

This exact same thing happened in Alberta 2 nights ago. There is video of it caught on some guys dash cam. local news did a piece on it.

Ctf enemy spawn point you dun good mane das de wae

one hell of a rare drop

it was nerve gas

post a fucking link faggot

huge light beam pointing toward the sky apparently

Shit nigga, first time in years I feel like lurking on /x/ faggots over there might know something

youtube.com/watch?v=wIvql59t9e8

Probably related to this

chemtrails/rapture

apparently its an optical illusion when its cold out. makes it look like lasers shooting up sky

youtube.com/watch?v=_kKIqolPB8c

Do I need to buy a loot box key to open the drop? I couldve picked this drop.

This

Did North Korea decided to help us but sending a missile to Detroit?

Jesus! Is that you?

it was

Just researched this a little

There was pretty obviously a meteor, NWS even said that's what it was. And the authorities say this garage fire is an unrelated incident

Take off your pic relateds faggots

Saiyans.

They were testing zuma

it was just a fire, but dont ever listen to "authorities" faggot. they'll nuke your own city and say it was an astroid

thanks for the circle dumbass

Also I can't find these images on any articles and boy would they be in fucking news articles if they were real. Sorry fags it was just a meteor.

Experimental nigger killing death ray

Exterminatus

Where else do we have to make a judgement call from? Fuck that naive anti authority bullshit, those authorities are the only reason you aren't getting fucking stabbed every day

lol ur an idiot

That's the steelmil here in nwi 219. I have no fucking idea why it's been creating a beam of light. But it happens when it's cold

Nah man I'm sick of your kind. You little fuckin welfare babies would die on the street if it weren't for the government and cops. Stay skeptical but this us or them attitude is tearing my fuckin country apart

/rant

Ok my bad didn't look at the photo all that well. That is not the steel mill but the same beam of light shit happens above the mill here. It's fuckin weird.

it's ice crystals, see it happen all the time even from common street lights

looks like glitter falling from the sky

Oh fuck, a legendary drop

Check'd

alien invasion

lol what? if it wasnt for government or cops we'd just make our own governments and cops. you sound 12 tbh

btw majority of "welfare babies" are white hahaha gb2 Sup Forums idiot

trips of truth. someone already said that earlier in the thread but whatever

My favourite series.

>brings up Sup Forums for no reason
shiggy

what is it?

Was in discord with a buddy who was about a mile from the impact point, says he thought it was a small quake. Definitely a meteor.

Holy shit I got trips

You go do that. Please. Take everyone stupid enough to follow you, then you can all go die in a forest or some shit. I didn't even bring race into it, now you sound like a dumb confirmation biased nigger too.

Leave her and never come back junior.

tearin muh country apart and welfare babies is pol shit he obv goes there

link to discord?

we wouldnt die in a forest. we'd come to your town full of idiots like u, tell you we're "authorities" and to come with us, and then make you our slaves and bitches hahaha

he was talking about retards who are
>muh government
and
>muh cover up
he said not one thing about race you incompetent shit hew

I think that may be the most retarded statement I’ve ever heard on this board.

No fucking shit govornment and cops are made when theres no govornment or cops. Why do you there there are govornments and cops?

>saying nigger in 2018

lol just traced your ip and sending your chat logs to your university. have fun getting expelled idiot

he said nigger, welfare babies, and muh country lol obv a pol idiot and u are too for defending his stupidity.

No seriously. Go do it ,I support you. If I can gently encourage you and everyone like you to starve in a forest I can rest easy tonight.

It was crazy, OP. I'm glad I got out alive.

i know right? that guys an idiot. "without the gov and cops youd be ded lol" . like no shit we'd just make a new gov and cops. what a retard.

why would we starve in a forest? if theres no gov or cops we'd just rob bitches like u for food lol

stop posting
delet this

this isnt Sup Forums cant ban me for not posting your echo chamber ideas xd

Please actually kill yourself nigger. I'm not even racist but with this confirmation bias crap you deserve it you wannabe anarchist coon.

You delet it

ex-FUCKING-terminatus

No, I was referring to you. If you got rid of the government and cops, just to instate new government and cops, you would end up with the same fucking thing, and then you’d just end up beig the ones that ghettofags and troglodites whine and complain about. Go find something better to do with your time.

He plays too much rust and thinks its real life.

Dark Souls. Remastered coming out soon, be hype

I am, but sadly, i dont think itll be a true remaster w/ new engine, assets, and etc... it may just be another >prepare to die< edition :( really hoping i’m wrong though. I would love to have the most complete dark souls experience ever.

kek

>nigger
>not even racist

>frog posting

sure is Sup Forums in here

Fuck Sup Forums and fuck you. Do you need help tying the noose?

what ur just saying exactly what i said. so youre actually agreeing with me retard u dont even know who ur agreeing with lol

people are capable of saying things that they don't actually believe.
I know that concept is hard to process for a brainlet like you.

Detroit is such a shithole that a giant sinkhole in the city has opened up leading dorectly from hell where satan and his army of the damned have emerged and rebuilt detroit into thier Earth-citidel of darkness bringing with them a thousand years of darkness and thankfully putting all those unemployed niggers back to work as slaves.

Looks like a nigger did that to me

I’m telling you how reduntant what you’re saying is. “I dont like lollipops so i’m gonna destroy this lollipop and make my own lollipop!” Go fucking neck yourself, highschool faggot.

keep calling people niggers, see how far that gets you in life

you sound dumb as hell.

entire thread defending Sup Forums haha pathetic echo chamber website

I'm saying it to piss you off because you're a moron. You deserve all of this for your presumptuous ass attitude, I'm sick of race being at the center of fucking everything. And t's people like you who make it the center of everything

>So what happened in Michigan?
Poverty.
Nigger aids.
Radioactive tap water.

>calls people niggers
>blames muh welfare babies for tearing muh country apart
>believes everything "authorities" say
>defends Sup Forums

hahaha what a human being you are

heres the video from the same night

jumpradio.ca/news/3972314/dash-cam-video-shot-in-edmonton-area-captures-strange-bright-light-falling-from-the-sky/

Stay mad kid

You're not the dumb coon I was talking to

>telling people on the internet to kill themselves faggot

yes im the mad one. haha kid

thanks user

Do you think I'd write "stay mad kid" to you? I can make you a lot angrier by calling you a stupid nigger.

Little higher caliber of an insult isn't it? Stings a bit more. You're the willfully ignorant type too which is even worse. MUH RACISMS MUH VICTIMIZATION MUHHHHH.

>I'm so fucking stupid I can't even tell I'm the racist one
Your parents probably taught you this so fuck them too. I literally started this thread saying we shouldn't be divided. I never brought race into it until you did. I hope you're learning a valuable lesson right now.

She is not the Queen

Underrated

Someone opened too many tabs in Chrome

Is that Castlevania SOTN fanart?

The Third Impact

same weapon that was used in the Cali fires, this will be the first of more to come obviously