I need your help Sup Forumsros!

I need your help Sup Forumsros!
>Be me
>Be in engineering school 2nd year
>have prescription for adderall because of serious case of the ADDs
>also have anxiety but smoke weed rather than a bunch of pills because im dumb/smart.
>go back to the doctor to get refill right before school starts.
NeedYourUrine.jpeg
>play it cool
>say that I just went pee right before I came and I didnt have time to wait around or I'd be late to class on first day
YeahRightFace.jpeg
>nurses give me benefit of doubt because story is plausible even though very shady
>tell them i can come back tomorrow because I still have some adderall left
>leave and freak out
>go to local head shop and grab fake pee
>think of story to say as to why my pee doesnt have adderall. "thought i had some in my bag but i was wrong"
>next day rolls around(today)
>have idea that I could pee normally (with adderall and weed) and say that I smoked over winter break in legal state (colorado?) and just be honest.
I don't know if I should be honest and pee dirty and see if doctor will buy it and let me pee again later (giving me time to get clean) or if I should just try the clean piss option with the "i thought i had some in my bag but was wrong, thats my its not in my urine" story. Please help anons.

>in b4 youre a dumbass for smoking weed

Other urls found in this thread:

canorml.org/healthfacts/drugtestguide/drugtestdetection.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Why the hell do they need your urine?

randomly performed when youre on a narcotic.

OP, they aren't testing to see if you're using drugs or not. They don't give a shit about weed. The reason they need your urine is to ensure that A: You aren't selling your medication and not using it, and B: You aren't abusing it and using it all at once.

They're testing for the levels of the adderall metabolites in your blood. That is all.

Protip: he won't buy it

Is anything actually going to happen if they find THC in your piss? Are you even positive that it’s specifically a drug test?

Its not a drug test. They only find the thc if they specifically try to find thc. If its just a test for the adderall, just give them your fucking piss.

You should have just pissed. If they give you shit about weed then it's time to find a better doctor

Jesus fuck you're dumb OP. Its a piss test for your doctor not your job. They don't give a shit if you're on meth so long as you're giving them business.

You need to give them approval for drug testing. They can't test your urine on drugs, if it isn't medical necessary or judicial ordered. If they test your adderall level to find out if you are a drug abuser, they won't see THC, cause thats to different tests. Besides, THC and other canabinoids are only traceable in urine up to three days after usage. After that, they need to take a blood sample.

almost any doctor won't care about weed in your system
and it is infact illegal for them to report it

Your weed paranoia only caused that your doctor thinks now that you are an adderall abuser

Buuuuullshit. Thc is in your system for a month if you're a regular user. Had to learn that the hard way on military examination day.

>Thc is in your system for a month if you're a regular user.

>canorml.org/healthfacts/drugtestguide/drugtestdetection.html
>Drug Test Detection Times for Marijuana

TLDR:

>How long marijuana is detected in the urine depends strongly on frequency of use. In regular users (more than once a week), the marijuana metabolite THC-COOH builds up to a high level, often on the order of hundreds of nanograms per milliliter (ng/ml), from which it may take weeks to decline back below the threshold of detection. The situation is different for occasional users (no more than once a week), who often clear up in a couple of days.

>blood
>need urine
Wot

adderall isnt a narcotic

doc wont care
tests are anonymous
tell him the fucking truth
he knows anyway

You know what I mean faggot

Basically what I said.

Agree, but I gave scientific proof, not just druggie lore.

you're going to see a fucking doctor you faggot. You have doctor/patient confidentiality. They arent even testing you for weed either, they're making sure you arent a fucking mule for someone or flipping your meds.

It's likely your doctor knows youre smoking weed anyways, especially if you have been doing it for a while regularly now.

>tl;dr you're a faggot. no ones cares you smoke weed.