Waifu thread

Waifu thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPmmN7Ve_Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=yD2FSwTy2lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mark it waifu this time you degenerates

Claimed.

Indifferent. As if it didn't and doesn't matter.

Fuck you and fuck this retarded waifu thread. Every fucking day. Five times a day. Take it fuckign ELSEWHERE for a change, this is just boring.

Learn to use the catalog you moron.

No one forces you to be here, stop being a bitch.

>Mark it waifu
there's no such mark
you could always just unmark it

Somebody tell Terrance to stop being lazy and a waifu tag

>No one forces you to be here, stop being a bitch.

Stop being BORING

>Glitch City best Bartender claimed

I think I can later or during the weekend from tomorrow, I don't mind telling more detailed; and yeah bringing it up here would just cause a ruckus.

Join us and make it less boring since you complain so much.

i've no idea how to contact terrance
besides, does marking even matter anymore now that any thread with NS posts shows up?

Can't help it, I'm a very boring person. Would you like an update on my 7 Days game?

Fuck off already you dumb boring cunt

It used to, man...

It used to.

You have external friend requests turned off, could you disable that for a few minutes?

I did?
Thought I didn't, Well, time to change that.

What do you mean by that?

ty.

cock

>MARK IT AS ANIMUS IT DISAPPOINTS ME

I wish newfags weren't this obnoxious.

>Living in the shadows of a once decent social hub

I wish newfags weren't this disappointing.

Go back to discord you literal faggot retard.

Make me.

>Make me
Fucking wow, dude.

There is a place called 8gag, the board /animus/, where people go cry about the "good old days", maybe that would fit your taste more.

I mean, you come off as pretty boring yourself, so I don't think there's more need of whiny fags in here. We have enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=iPmmN7Ve_Vs

been dead forever. Trust me, if I could find those fuckers, I wouldn't be here. Seeing as how most of them are gone, there's nothing wrong with me shitting this place up.

So who are you then?

>dead

I think you got the wrong thread, or maybe you are just too autistic and got banned.

Do you really care?
Does anyone really care?
My guess is no. I'm the token boozer.

>or maybe you are just too autistic and got banned.
Betting on this.

I do.
Token boozer huh?

When was your first appearance here?

inb4 he says 2014

>Ever getting banned anywhere
>not using a VPN regardless

I don't know. When was Knifetwat Alice new?

No clue.

I started coming here since the beginning of last month, so you tell me.

Probably, just some literally who nobody remembers and is looking for shelter.

SIPPING TEA IN YOUR HOOD

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP YOU BUTTER CUP

THE HEAD WAS SO GOOD IT MAKES SENSE WHY YOU WORK AT THE HEAD OFFICE

youtube.com/watch?v=yD2FSwTy2lw

lol wtf

what there was a ddlc manga

Just an abundance of fan art

>post
>cry about how other communities used to be good
>someone asks you for how long have you been posting
>probably only posted for 4 years, but you want to prove how much of an oldfag you are
>"MYEAH YOU REMEMBER THAT OLD POSTER?"

lmao nigga

sorry looked like cropped manga

I did it. I'm Japanese now.

you need to do each 50 times retard

Fucking bitch.

a i u e o

Father forgive me, for you know that I'm sinning

I take no interest partying with liquor, fucking up my system

nanaanaaana

It's all good my dude, if they made a manga that would delete pages of itself you could sign me the hell up.

sad waifu hours

Best waifu hours
No drama

I demand attention

Be my 7 days to die pickaxe

(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)

>Not insulting anyone.
You are doing it wrong

Newww

thanks

I already insulted myself enough, don't need to direct it onto others for now

Checked cute

wah where's rem

No clue.

waaah

Hey Sono

Hi user what's up?

Nothing just hungry! You?

Will you respond to questions?

I'm a bit hungry too. Go eat something!

If they're not awful questions?

But idk what to eat...

do you drink semen

No. Haven't even tasted the stuff, honestly. Hi, whore.

OD'd and lost their house

Hrm that's subjective. Why do people shit talk the user you exchange pictures with?

not even your own?
hi Shizu

Awful as in "Why are you shit?" or like "do you drink semen" like some random fag a few posts up.
Haven't a clue. I assume it's just one person, but i won't pretend to know.

Why do you choose to hate me?

Eat something light with some water~

sGood for him he deserves it

Calm down you raging homo.

Yeah I can see I opened up a box of stupid for you, my apologies. I won't pretend to be an oldfag but I've never seen said person talk. Very much do things to start banter.

>Bro

No
I don't hate you, i find you repulsive. You bring nothing of any value to the table, you only bring lies, deception, and a repugnant disregard for other people.
You deserve to be put down like one would a rabid animal. :^)
No worries. This thread has a bad habit of being a box of stupid. They used to talk here, but have stopped. Presumably because of the aforementioned stupid, but i don't really know why.

I will not

huh
I first did out of curiosity. suddenly I became a fag

I'm glad you don't hate me. Do you really want me to be put down? You don't mean that right?

Basically liquidized homosexuality, tbh.