Is long term chastity the best way to shrink my thingy and help me become a cock craving sissy

Is long term chastity the best way to shrink my thingy and help me become a cock craving sissy

Might convense your gf to fuck other guys

Also a great way to get a fungal infection!

Don't bother, ball trap chastity devices like the one in your pic just doesn't work at all, it is very easy to pull out.

The only way to not be able to pull out would be a chastity belt but that's huge and clunky.

Hormones are your best bet.
Cages only work if you have a prince Charles piercing.

cock craving, yes. I don't know about permanent shrinkage.

that makes you crave cock less

i wish someone would lock me up for good

Hormones ?? I don't want it not to work at all unless I can learn to orgasm anally. I've tried no luck. If I could get him smaller, and find a good kinki bull for the wife hmmmm

Castration + hormones

maybe witth small balls like yours

You haven't lived until you see a video of a nullo spurting cum.

any links?
sounds like something Id be very interested in

I've never had long term, but i cum buckets when i wear my cage and ride a dildo.

I don't remember it was on a tube site. Just search for eunuch/nullo. There are either no or very few results on every site I've ever been to.

oh oki, ty

bump

i really doubt that, no balls no cum

Just have your balls chopped off. You aren't using them and that will help your dick shrink if you don't take t supplements.

Do it faggot.

it comes from the prostate. no testicles just means no sperm in the cum.

Learn how your body works user. Cum is a mix of sperm which come from your balls and fluid from your prostate. You can cum without a cock or balls.

oh, i see what you are saying, thats all i "shoot" out too now, my balls are dead and hopefully soon gone

sorry, i know it works, i just always assume cum as synonym for cum containing sperm

tried finding some vids but theyre all manly dudes and I like my manly men to have peenywillies :shrug:

I want to shrink my cock too. It's 8 inches on a good day. But the sissy side in me wants a clit.

8 inches, sure thing bro

hungcockyboy.tumblr

dot

com/post/166589607569/my-husbands-shrinking-cock

You bet it is

>8''
That's a waste of a good dick.

Trust me I know. I wish I wasn't as big

more like this?

you sound like you need a good dicking

bump

it doesnt work like that. you just get really fucking horny.

should i put my cage on?

Kys negro faggot

>eunuch/nullo
That is fucking disgusting

i just locked myself up, i wish i had a keyholder though

timestamp or didnt happen

If tou wanna be a sissy try shaving off that gross facial bush first. Also that dick looks more like 5"

realtor box and software lock?

Want to be e-dominated by a human?

Whoever made that picture doesn't understand those terms.

Castration: balls gone.

Penectomy: penis gone.

Emasculation: balls and penis gone; you become a nullo.

Castration + Penectomy = Emasculation (Nullo)

You people are unspeakable faggots.

beards are great. They filter out the lazy straight guys.

e-dom i think would be preferable

Check your privilege. 8 inches is delicous.

Just hide it like a normal person.

I guess, but for someone who claims he wants to be a sissy I'd expect it to be at least trimmed dowm.

hahahaha
so cute

Is that real? It's like a clit.

I'm waiting for a bbc day to shear it off

Imagine you have such a tiny dick, you couldn't even wear a chastity cage

> It's like a clit.

The penis head and the clitoris are pretty much of the same genital stock, so that association is not too far-fetched. With females the genitals grow inwards, with men outwards, but we all start out the same at the early stages of foetal development. What becomes the clitoris for women becomes the penis head for men. This is why we men have nipples too.

i want to impulse buy one of these at a store

do places carry them? anything to watch out for? looking for a cheap trial model, something small and constricting, for short term wear

Start with AliExpress for cheap and short-term stuff good enough to experiment with, or go for the HolyTrainer if you want something with better quality for a higher price.

Brick-and-mortar stores tend to sell only crap and joke articles.

ive purchased a couple from adult video megaplex and managed to get so hard in one that it broke apart under the force of my mighty erection.

i just ordered a steel one, we'll see if it fairs better :X

cheapest option is chinese clones from dhgate, aliexpress, ebay, amazon, etc

Expect a few weeks to ship.

Stores have name brand plastic shit that costs $100-$200 and may be counterfeit. There's lots of good fakes.

Where do you live?

canada
i'm really not looking to bother with buying one online
so there are places that sell them like that, i'm probably going to look tomorrow

Still living with your parents?

no

Isn't moving to Canada or Sweden, or voting Democrat the best way to become a cock craving sissy?

Shrinkage is temporary at best.

I want to fuck a guy who is in chastity.

I'm bi.

Then what's stopping you from ordering on-line? Roommates? This is one item that you are better of getting from an on-line shop.

My wife regularly locks me in chastity and pegs me.

I want to make a hobby of locking boys and collecting keys :3

Female?