I just had to put my dog down, not 15 minutes ago. ive never felt this much pain before...

I just had to put my dog down, not 15 minutes ago. ive never felt this much pain before. I just killed my brother and my best friend.

i dont know what to do anymore, all i feel is this hole, this painful hole in my chest.

pic related, he was the best boy

Damn. Time is the only remedy i know of. That or get another pooch. He would want you to.

Dogs are vicious, pack-hunting, shit-eating, quadrupeds whose most distinguishing characteristics are their distinct rotting garbage body odor and ability to bark at 150 decibels nonstop all night. Like wolves, they derive from the Canis genus but, unlike wolves, are illegal to poison, pet-dress, or have sex with. Despite being able to eat cats, young children, and pretty much anything smaller than them, dogs are considered the retards of the animal world, which is why they're often referred to as "man's best friend".

pics or didnt happen.

still smarter than you

just SuCK a diCK

3/10

Take solace in the fact that you're dog is now resting peacefully and has finally gotten away from you constantly ass raping him.

What did he do?

I dont think I could go through this again so I cant even imagine getting another dog. thank you tho, I know its going to take a long time

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I’m str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can’t w8. We should convers8, I won’t ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don’t hesit8

He had one of the tightest shit holes as far as canines go.

R.I.P.

100% not white.

he was just old, 17 years we were together and he couldnt stand up anymore and was in pain so I had to make the call

That's sad

Sorry to hear that OP. Hope you will be better as soon as possible

he couldnt see or hear, couldnt control his bowls, was arthritic and dementia ridden. I just couldnt stand to watch him suffer anymore

thank you

Wait, you can legally fuck wolves?

fucking nwefag

Had to put ours down last weekend. Renal insufficiency + heart insufficiency.
Couldn't stand up properly anymore, started bleeding out of his mouth, heart rate was going absolutely insane, incredibly fast and arrhythmic.
It just had to be done. Was incredibly sad.

The worst is imagining being him and not understanding what is going on + not expecting death. This thought hurts.

pics or it didnt happen

Im sorry for your loss, its like loosing family. mine went very peacefully and had a full day of being treated like a king with all the meat and biscuits he could eat. at least I know he had a good final day

Real sorry, dude. Been there/hated that.

You can try

thank you

He loved you user

tl;dr: I killed my dog because it became inconvenient to care for him. Make me feel better about being a selfish prick.

Thats cool as fuck, glad he could enjoy him there! 17 years you said? That's really absolute top end, must have had a good and healthy life.
Ours was 15 and I already consider that pretty damn old.

Couldn't feed him anything, sadly - he didnt eat the last 5 or 6 days.
But yeah, my mother spent the last 6 days at home with him, knowing that he was about to die, so he had a good time too.

thank you
Im sorry to hear your dog went slowly, but im glad he went knowing he was loved