Is America the ultimate cuck country? In America you need to be a millionaire to afford quality healthcare...

Is America the ultimate cuck country? In America you need to be a millionaire to afford quality healthcare. In America you run the risk of being gunned down every time you leave your home. In America, the Jews control most media. In America, you have next to nothing for a social safety net (lawd forbid you fall on hard times and have nothing to fall back on). In America the government cares more about the wellbeing of Israeli citizens than American citizens. America spends about half a trillion dollars on defense, and you know who benefits the most from that spending? Canada. Canada enjoys a quality of life that the average American can't even fathom. Canada gets to spend what would otherwise be spent on defense on social programs, healthcare, education, and general QOL enhancements. Israel is a welfare state that survives off of American funding and the kikes who live in America control the highest level of media and buy politicians to serve their interests with no care for the average American. Tuff average joe American labor apes brag about working 100 hours a week for their Jewish overlords and can't see how retarded they are due to generations of brainwashing. All America has going for them really is NASA and Silicon Valley. The majority of American innovation is indeed funded by Americans, but the brains behind it are in most cases people from other countries. What a miserable shithole.

Sage and let it die

Bump

This man knows what's up

Shit healthcare. Shit education. Shit food. Shit everything. Like yeah okay I have a tumor that needs to be removed so I will just drop 10k+. Want to not work min wage for the rest of your life? That will cost you 100k or more. Fuck this country. Food that makes you fat costs less than healthy food. The media is controlled by kikes and the president is aan Israeli shill. Fuck everything. Soyboy cops can murder people like pic related and get away with it and the brainwashed gunfags are too stupid to see that they are wrong. Can't buy kinder eggs because we are looking out 4 tha kids but assault rifles are legal. The only reason one needs an ar is to defend themselves against other Americans. FUCK.

>t. some australian

Simply put, America is a country for sociopaths. If you aren't a sociopath and you are not willing to fuck people over for money,fame,etc. You will suffer living in the USA. The system of money and the petrodollar control everything, and the true leaders of this country just want to control everything with paper. What does this mean for us?

> pic related
> no pic

100% agree. America is by far the greatest country in the world. I can say I'm mostly embarrassed to be American. Fuck this place

i mean to say america is NOT the greatest counry in the world by far

>referring to the soyboy op posted

inb4 new pasta

OP shits in a hole in his shithole of a country.

I bet you would jump on the 1st plane here if you could my Curried friend.

Freudian slip..you do mean it IS the greatest..you do believe this in your heart. This is fact.

Lmao it is NOT the greatest, OP's post pretty much summed it up

Everyone knows this already

Ok where should I move?

Somalia

Ya brainwashed m8

>Thinks that you might get shot every time you leave the house.

You never have been to the USA.

Republicans fight against:
> healthcare
> net neutrality
> investigation into their crimes
If we could purge the Republicans, we might have a chance.

Back to Sup Forums you go.

>you never have been
Apparently you have though LOL

lol this shit is hilarious.
who taught you all to hate?
is hate the only thing you're good at?
have you ever loved/been loved?
do you wake up hating others?
do you go to bed with negative thoughts?
do you hate your neighbors?
do your neighbors hate you?

All correct except one thing:

>America spends about half a trillion dollars on defense, and you know who benefits the most from that spending? Canada.

The biggest beneficiaries of defense spending are the executive of defense contractors. The people at the very top can be making tens of *hundreds* of millions of dollars, every single year, in paycheck and bonuses.

But you're right about everything else. I don't even know if it's worth fighting corruption and horrific government/corporate practices, because the people who would benefit most (poor and middle class) will *fight* you so they can stay oppressed. I don't know if it's worth it.

Maybe just join the party and see how bad you can make things for the average American. I hate how easily brainwashed they are, and then how violently they defend the people, corporations, and policies that make their lives worse.

Bunch whiny poor fags ITT.

That's right. You'll probably get shot without leaving your house

Typical ameritard