cringe thread

pic related is OC, just found it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ezWhLwoig0
fbi.gov/wanted/ecap/seeking-information
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty cool piece of art,
Although I prefer Dharok.

how is this cringe? it takes skill to create something like this. go be a faggot somewhere else

OP is a faggot jealous he has no talent.

Not cringe at all. OP you wish you could do that, shit I wish I had the skills to do that.

absolutely not cringe, thats a nice piece of stained glass.

>basedweller
>reddit
>creates something for a game which's community is full of cringelords
>actually submits something to osrs

y tho

that's pretty dope actually

Wow, you so mad about a FB post you took it to Sup Forums. That's the only cringe here.

i'd be chuffed to buy the dude a haircut & a beer
you ever try to assemble stained glass? good for him. that's a usable skill, he could make a decent living off it.
if games done quick has the audacity to sell perler bead shit then he could make some dough doing this. hope he does.

How does one 'find' original content?

check the comments, OP is not the only one.

I'm not hating but seriously look at that... why would someone waste time doing shit like that?

OP are you just a little angry boy because you know you don't have the talent to create that?
Also the window is pretty dope I would pay for that

he just needs contacts and a new haircut then hell be drowning in pussy

I think it's pretty cool.

It sucks that he has to be so nerdy because that glass shit is awesome. Fucking torags.

That's actually pretty impressive. You jealous OP?

i think hes a pretty cool guy. eh stains glass and doesnt afraid of anything

Maybe he enjoys it?

Time isn't wasted in something that you enjoy doing. Go get a fucking hobby user.

tired joke is tired

What a skilled young man.

>Waste time doing shit like that

>Is on Sup Forums complaining about people wasting time on their hobby.

Fuck off.

I have hobbies. But in comparison to this faggot I'm making money of it.
This cuck "does this to enjoy it and because he loves a video game".

Who says he's not going to sell it? You dense motherfucker

exactly my thoughts, but you actually meant basementdweller

>why would anyone hurr durr hurr durr hurr durr hurr durr
You do realise you are on Sup Forums; right buddy?

why are hobbies that make money the only acceptable ones?

you sure are pretentious, I bet you get all the ladies

>implying the artist is not planning to sell it
Wew Lad

ur gay

I can tell you (and I'm 100% sure of that) he won't sell it because he is on love with pixels and did it for his maxed out osrs account. Do achieve that maxed out account he needed to dodge all the pussy and sluts

ITT pixel addicts

i was max combat with 99 slayer in 06. my gf used to suck my dick while i mage bank pked. She also would use my edgeville f2p pure. good times.

Dude, guys with skills like that get all the pussy. You just jealous

Stained glass is pretty cool

Pretty dope what he did, half the people here look/are like that, what do you care..

No, she didn't

Just because you make money from your hobbies doesn't make your passion any more valuable. You also don't know if he plans on selling the art he makes.

czek, and yes she did Im ja hovas hwiteness.

no one cares or is even remotely envious.

Post more, people on this thread got BTFO because they can relate with the dude in the pic.

Quality b8 m8

ouch...

literally the only quality post in this thread

This.

why are guys doing this? everytime I realized she won't let me fuck her I moved on to the next bitch. simple as that. And I'm probably a 5/10. Also chubby. But still get a decent amount of pussy.

Just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you should. Very talented, but cringe-worthy.

If you must complain, complain about the waste of talent and materials on such childish shit.

You don't even fucking know the kid.

People talk shit about guys like this but a smart chick will come along and swoop that dude right up. That chick he is with is dipshit.

That dude is larping

>2018
>does not know what cringe means
>mfw wtf op?

this cant be real

true proncesses suck dick. they suck it like there's no tomorrow to suck that dick again

guy looks shit but who gives a fuck, do you want to suck him off or what? OP is a faggot
dude created something neat, you probably can't even draw a stick figure that doesn't look like a potato kids attempt

> check the comments
lurk more newfag. Saged either way

welcome newfag

The cringe isn't the art, it's the guy.

Fucking look at him.

I draw as good as an elephant. I can't draw at all. I'm not even mad

Not cringe in the slightest. Try harder.

using FB in 2018 l0l cbf

it's because many ppl in this thread look like him. no luck there

But the guy GOT the cringe all over the art. He didn't wash his hands and contaminated it.

Now you have a really nicely done piece of stained glass, but of a really, really cringe-worthy subject.

This is meta cringe, we are cringing at OP

>Fucking look at him.
Look at you, faggot

So thats how it happened.

I'm with OP on this one. Only beta fags play that game. Making weird shit like that means he will be a virgin forever.

Look at your mother, you cock sucking piece of shit!

cringe

don't know why he chose torag to make, but it's fucking awesome

swing and a miss OP

That punisher emblem on a ford is cringy.

Clearly compensating for something.

That`s actually pretty cool, the art the work, bet he gets some pussy because it goes kinda viral locally

I feel like this guy probably never even served.

doing something by pleasure and not for money is the best thing you can have...

And you kidding with a 17yr old teenage who did this, in 10 years he will do something which rock, and you, you will still be in Sup Forums criticizing people like him...

I need to see what the dude who drives this thing looks like. Where I live there is a lifted Dodge that has shit like this on the back. The guy that drives it is this short fat dude. Fucking warlock material.

What's cringe about this? The guy cares about politics. You're just jealous you aren't as redpilled as that guy.

HTF does he not get ticketed for an obstructed rear view?

Lol OP. In this thread, you are the cringe. And that guy in your post is pretty crafty.

Don't need it if you have both side mirrors

Probably because they don't want to deal with one of these guys
youtube.com/watch?v=2ezWhLwoig0

Making stained glass is fun though

Not a hobby if u make money of it idiot

Fuckin' eat SHIT

faggot

No, they wont, because women want men with spines, and that are smart enough to know when theyve been friendzoned.

:)

>Flexfuel

>doing something by pleasure and not for money is the best thing you can have...

So... that Bernie Sanders thing. How did that work out for you, you useless, parasitic NEET?

does anyone think that OP's background looks like this FBI seeking information?

fbi.gov/wanted/ecap/seeking-information

Believing this shit. Surround yourself with less shitty people.

MARIO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Thats a serious reach to try and inject your superiority through politics into a thread about a kid making stained glass.

Fucking loser go back to /pol

nope, i'm french, i work for making money but i'm a freelance illustrator too. I fixed (i don't know the right word) 2 houses too (3 years of work with my free time) and i have others hobbies...

And when you don't have to produce to sell, you got more pleasure with your works

> nerve touched. self-realization is painful.
>lashes out.

Don't hate the playa, Sup Forumsro. Despise what you've made of your life.

>nope, i'm french
Oh, you're French!
كيف حالك؟
أليس الطقس لطيف نحن وجود؟

>Despise what you've made of your life
Why? I'm 38 and doing fine.

I'm 83 and doing fine FAG