What conspiracy theories do you genuinely believe?

What conspiracy theories do you genuinely believe?

A non-existent ship was sunk to bring the USA into Vietnam, mafia/LBJ killed JFK, never landed on the moon, 9/11 wasn't as we were told, etc

Share them with us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udWXFC2sWU8
youtu.be/yZdup3bBrNI
youtube.com/watch?v=HO9TNctr1UM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

United Airlines Flight 93 was shot down.

Sandy hook was a false flag

the ultimate red pill that will NEVER accept is aliens that are human like and reptilian are among us(the elite) and they are responsible for the worst natural disasters to have ever happened. also project blue beam

The Mossad knew about the 9/11 attacks beforehand.

The egyptian plane that crashed was carrying more supplies to the HARP building to enforce more rain on Texas and shut Ghost up because he's getting close to the truth on Stephen Hawking not really speaking for himself.

Or you know, meme magic and stuff.

Jesus is not God
Trump is Jesus

9/11 definitely wasn't as we were told. That is a fact.
A non existent ship DID get "sunk" to bring us into Vietnam.
Moon landing was legit.
Sandy Hook was shady as hell and probably a conspiracy.

We wiz kangs n sheeit

I believe 9/11 could have been an inside job, I dont believe in the controlled demolition bullshit

I also believe the official stories about bin laden, al qaeda, ISIS, are full of lies

so,yeah, im pretty much a normie on this

First post best post

Ancient Aliens.

No meme.

Quiet serious.

Been reading The Book of Enoch.

Watchers, DNA manipulation, Pre Flood advanced human civilizations. Its all connected.

Our God, Him, is the King of Kings, Lord of Lords and Jesus Christ is the Lord of Man. So take into how hierarchy works and the idea that there is a group of aliens, one could call it a federation, that control the cosmos can make a lot of sense.

Everything starts to make sense if you consider, Ancient Aliens.

Was he the hero we deserved?

Patton was killed intentionally

JFK too

My husband would be so happy to see this post, this is exactly the kind of stuff that we've been trying to research. We're still trying to decide if it's actually aliens, or some sort of other-dimensional beings.

The Despair Code.

JFK was shot because he tried to audit the fed.
I really worry about trump since I'm pretty sure he'll want to do that as well.

they could be one in the same and no amount of research is going to give you a definite on that.

Read the book then. It is a book written for our generation. It has very little to do with following a religion but everything to do with being truthful and seeing righteousness.

He's not

Trump is a man user men, just not quite god level like we repute him as.

I believe the Bible has been heavily doctored throughout its lifetime. Especially regarding things like the origin of man.

All that being said I consider myself a Christian. I just don't trust the church or the bible 100%.

Young Earth Creationism
Illuminati/NWO

Yeah, we'll never know until maybe when we die. But there's definitely something divine happening.

My husband has read it, I'm currently trying to read the bible all the way through so I will wait until I get to it.

>the port arthur massacre was a false flag
>jfk's assassination was set up by someone very powerful, probably for trying to audit the fed
>the jews really are behind almost everything everything, even if its just one or a few powerful jews doing something to manipulate things for their benefit and not every powerful jew conspiring together.

Patton Jr.? Why would they want him dead.

Sup Forums isn't a satire site.

I think that most of it, including things like the origin of man, are true but not literal. I do think that random things have been changed by bad people throughout history, though. The type of stuff that dictates things like what type of fabric you're allowed to wear, or random stuff like that.

We've had two presidents with the last name Johnson. Both were a vice president who took office after their president was assassinated. Coincidence?!

>weezus was anything but a kike on a stick

Oh, I have another one that isn't very well received on here, but I believe it like 99.9%. Trump is just another globalist kike puppet that will probably give us "what we want" in terms of small random policies that might affect our day to day lives, but overall he'll be keeping the power in the hands of you know who.

Hale Boggs, Lech Kazinsky, JFK, Jr., Larry Macdonald, Jörg Haider, Anna Lindh, Paul Wellston, Ron Brown, et. al.

in all honesty, trump will be an awful potus, take off the meme goggles and you'll see this too.

he'll be better than crooked Hillary though

Not only that, the Aliens that are vising Earth today are a sister race to us, descendant from the Ancients as we are.

They evolved sooner in a different solar system/galaxy and have come here to study us in preparation for conquest/assimilation.

The reason politicians and the like are making moves that actively destroy the civilizations they were meant to make prosper is because these aliens are influencing them.

They want to bring about the devolution of the species in order to subjugate us and our planet easier.

The reason they don't go for a fuull-on invasion is the fact that because our species are related, they know exactly what humanity is capable of if pushed into a corner.

Simply put, as we are now, Humans would put up enough of a fight that it's simply not strategically advantageous... until they make us stupid and docile through State policies and the elimination of natural selection.

That is, unless they are just practising absolute despair, in which case, we Spiral Warriors now

Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel about it.

wait but not any of your jesus shit, that's stupid

if they're not our progenitor race through natural evolution, then they are extra-dimensional future humans who are no longer bound by time

You're just making stuff up off the top of your head. When you read all of these different religious texts, and all of these different mythologies from around the world you realize that there is an undeniable story of our history that we don't even know, and yes it includes Jesus. It's not some stupid alien bullshit.

>The reason they don't go for a full-on invasion is the fact that because our species are related, they know exactly what humanity is capable of if pushed into a corner.

you wanna back that up, god-boy?

That Unmarked Van Dan is abusing children

muslim invasion of europe was exactly what I meant by

>The reason politicians and the like are making moves that actively destroy the civilizations they were meant to make prosper is because these aliens are influencing them

maybe the mudslimes would come around and help like your pic, but... I honestly think I'd prefer eldritch looking aliens

I believe the Obama administration had almost all the members of Seal Team Six killed because they didn't really kill Bin Laden. It was only a political maneuver to ensure a second term.
And the film Zero Dark Thirty was propaganda to further ensure Obama's second term. The film even came out right before the elections.

Islamic terror attacks in Europe since the beginning of the "refugee crisis" have not been random acts of violence. They were either distractions or assassinations covered up by a typical Muslim terrorist attack.

The endgame is a massive attack, the preemptive attacks helped them acquire resources and eliminate threats.

The Capitalist Conspiracy.
youtube.com/watch?v=udWXFC2sWU8
Every other batshit insanity includes it because it's the only thing that's verifiable.

You don't need to be muslim to purge the xeno.

How do you want me to lay that out for you? Just read the Bible, read some Celtic Mythology, Norse mythology, Greek Mythology, the Vedas, the Quran and the Talmud even. Overall, you'll see the exact same stories even if they're told slightly differently. For example, each culture has a flood myth and each culture talks about men carrying some type of satchel and arriving from the sea in the mouth of a fish to share knowledge about the world (many variations on how the fish fits in, some have a fish head themselves, some have fish hats, some are in fish, some have feathers vs. scales). But dude, every culture talks about a fucking flood, man. These types of overlapping things are just too hard to ignore.

Can you back up anything you've claimed about aliens or future humans or any of that?

>Trump is a Manchurian candidate working for Hillary
>The social justice movement is descended from Soviet subversion efforts
>Jews do control everything, but globalist and nationalist kikes are at odds with each other and constantly fight
>The holocaust did happen but much of the commonly acceptied information about it has been falsified

You shut your fucking whore about that. I lost my mind years ago when I was experiencing that and took forever to just barely recover. Then only a few months ago I find out others have been going through this and it even had a name. My mind is going through fucking fumes ever since.

>Stephen Hawking not really speaking for himself
It seems so obvious now.

this

If it's even close by September Trump will make a left turn and alienate his supporters so she can clinch it.

That's just meme theory applied to story-telling and it's used in many more contexts than just religious ones.

Basically they are the tropes of ancient times.

>Can you back up anything you've claimed about aliens or future humans or any of that?

If natural selection is unimpeded, evolution will continue on and on and on and humans will eventually come to encompass more beneficial mutations and less detrimental ones.

If the society has eliminated natural selection through standard health care, eventually their research into biology will lead to more research and experiments into genetics and eugenics.

Thus, "unnatural selection" will come about. If used to further the advancement of humanity, as science should intend to achieve, eventually we'll be adding beneficial mutations to the human genome at a much faster rate than nature allows.

Eventually this will lead to a smarter and stronger race better equipped to traverse the galaxy, where they will make more scientific discoveries, now relating to space-time and dimensions.

If either unnatural or natural selction is present, history shows us that is only a matter of time before an intelligent race shatters the boundaries of what was once thought possible.

tl;dr if evolution continues logic dictates that it's inevitable

Boy they're going to feel really stupid when Trump's supporters are too stubborn to quit.

this.

>2012-2013 was the year the assault weapons ban was about to expire, and obungo wanted to rally support for an assault weapons ban or conceivably a revisionist movement for the second amanedment.
>no photos to date
>reports of two shooters, then just one
>types of weapons confused, then assualt rifle added later
>kids heard "a loud bang" when more than 2-3 magazines of ammunition where supposedly fired
>there was a training exercise scheduled at the local hospital that day
>the payed actors, who smile off camera
>the strange acting coroner
>the check-in badges everyone wears
>all the police waddling around just shortly after the shooting (which is plausible)
>goofy looking white kid with autism did it (plausible too)

seems like part of a bigger scheme to me.

All he has to do is say he supports an assault weapons ban

>be trump
>accidentally win
>fake death,
>live on private unlisted island banging Melania
>continue until mind is uploaded into Trump international AI
>Eventually seeks the power he cast aside
>Hacks into internet and his ego actually makes him be open with it to the entire world
>We all get on board
>Trump ∞

Basically this. You all should watch it.

youtu.be/yZdup3bBrNI

>3 hours and 30 minutes

you fucking autist, a TL;DR is mandatory here

What does Sup Forums think of Al Bielek?

Ugh, but am I really autistic, or are you just too antsy to sit down and wtch a video
>Order of the Black Sun
>death cult type shit
>nazis have Black Sun/occult symbolism on uniforms to be marked for death
>ww2 was a death ritual
>talks about Darwin, who was a eugenicist
60 million people died in that war, if you didn't already know.

CERN or some entity like CERN is doing some really crazy shit that defies reality.

You can take my gun when you take my ballsack!

>A non-existent ship was sunk to bring the USA into Vietnam
That isnt a conspiracy theory, that is a documented fact. Same with the false flags that got us into WWI and WWII.

>never landed on the moon
We have, we were told to leave it be.

>JFK was shot because he tried to audit the fed.
He was shot because he tried to destroy The Company which would have also exposed all of our black projects, he had to go.
Personally I know we are an interstellar civilization as of right now and I believe the public is currently being socially engineered to accept this fact without going insane.

most of what you're saying is inevitable/correct (beneficial mutations allow for higher fitness in the current environment(s) of the species. they don't make a species objectively better most of the time), but you're pretty much using this stuff as padding for ancient aliens and other related things. All of what you stated is entirely possible without ancient aliens

you have to somehow demonstrate how humans would advance slower without any sort of aid given by aliens.

The emoji bible. Somebody said hurr durr how are you going to show the violence of Numbers 31:17? (When Moses said to basically kill everybody in a war). Well guess what. He meant all the fallen angels that were about to rape and contaminate everybody so God said don't let the Devil do that. Do you think anybody still knows this? No. They think he meant little innocent boys. Stupid Satan

Do i look up what that is or is this like a red pill thjng where i cant go back?

from what I just read about him it seems like he's a dude who saw a movie, wished his life was that interesting, and claimed he was recovering suppressed memories

I should have capitalised Bible there

>we were told to leave it be
colonizing the moon would be near impossible with current technology, let alone technology from the cold war. also there would be little benefit until we come up with a proper high velocity space transport system

>watch 3 hour 30 minute video at 3:30 AM

...fuck off bruh

>colonizing the moon
Who said anything about that? We were told to leave the moon alone.

>let alone technology from the cold war
You dont seem to understand what happened at the end of WWII.

>until we come up with a proper high velocity space transport system
We have one now

He seems to be the original anime shitposter to me, but a lot of paranormal sites seem to love him.

>bruh
NIGGER ALERT. It makes sense, now.

you're right, I did leave it open ended there, but that's because I don't really know, and the explanations I can come up with are pretty cliche

They dimension-hopped to the past, met primitive societies, gave them some knowledge/tools, and were subsequently worshipped as gods.

I agree with every one of these.

I feel Trump has/was/is bluffing the whole thing but at some point has too big of an ego or enjoys himself to much to back out.

SJWs is sort of a response to a generation that has everything and trapped in society that won't let them do anything about it. the whole group reminds me of tattle-tales I met in first fucking grade as a first grader, where anything against the status quo is immediately considered illegal/morally wrong/reprehensible etc

I think it is in the doctrine, the very core of judism, to see themselves as the chosen race and because of that they truly believe it is their right to control and manipulate everything around them. Which is painfully ironic and sad considering how much power the greasy, dodgy little wieners are. the Holocaust happened, but that magic number is probably around 4~5 million and most likely includes a fuckload of slavs. The "death" camps were probably treating their prisoners pretty well, until the late days of the war when the german supply lines ran out. it a way the 'holocaust' was probably allied forces just fucking everything up around Europe and if you were a prisoner you got shafted, rather than deliberately starved to death.

from what I can tell, it's just a meme meant to serve as the great taboo even for conspiracy theorists

Someone answer this question for me

why were we told to leave the moon alone then, and what basis do you have for claiming this?

at the end of WWII, the cold war began unofficially. I don't know if you're referring to the atomic bombs, because the technology required was researched for a long time by the most intelligent physicists of the time unless aliens gave us atomic weapons or something like that.

what are you referring to?

Can someone tell me where I can read about the Despair Code? Or is it just some dumb tumblr meme?

Tnx imma look it up rn before i pass out

UFOs.
Ayylmao's having bases and mining operations on the moon, hence why we have never gone back.
Advanced alien life in general being a truth, and NASA part of the cover-up with their shitload of airbrushing of photos.
Secret society that goes beyond world governments and orchestrates world events to their own whims and desires.
Don't believe in Hollow Earth Theory per se, but do believe that there's some massive hole up on the northern ice cap that's being kept hush hush for reasons beyond our understanding.

You guys should read the secret teachings of all ages by manly p hall

I don't get it.

Would that even be necessary? I mean it's not like Rubio, Cruz, or Jeb would win against Hilary.

see
but don't trust me, i'm the nigger, bruh

Realistically it cannot really be proven but MAJIC documents indicate we were told to stay away by beings who have outposts in certain impact craters on the moon.

No, I am talking about the research projects we got from Germany as well as scientists who continued their work in the US on them. Namely certain devices that allow for gravity wave generation and lattice assisted nuclear fusion.

That's because it's the least true theory here

The simplest explanation is that Trump loves both his country, and power.

retarded

Trolled by Sup Forums yet again.

I would only side with conspiracy theories if there's a good amount of evidence in favor of any conspiracy theory and it appears to be correct from my perspective. At this point, they're close to either being proven or debunked so I suppose I don't really believe in conspiracy theories.

Humanity isn't native to Earth (at least, European humans, maybe Asians too).

Either transplanted here from Mars after the race fucked it up six ways from Sunday, or genetically engineered by some Seed Race.

dont do it bro just forget you ever heard about it

Eliot rodger was a false flag.Peter Rodger, is the assistant director of The Hunger Games trilogy. Eliot's crush was a c-list actor. It was all staged. And this kike basically advocating for more gun control. youtube.com/watch?v=HO9TNctr1UM

If you want some well sourced "conspiracy theories" read some books by Joseph P. Farrell and Tom Bearden and also their citations.

They are the two people I have heard about or read about in the alternative realm that actually have a fairly good grasp of what is going on and hit upon some truths that are best ignored for the sake of the general public.

Thoughts on the Mandela Effect?

Tooo lateeeeeee

Lol, is it a meme or not? I will read about it if it's real. Is it just like the cycle of life? Everything has a beginning and end? Life is suffering? That kind of stuff?

They all polled better against her than Trump. Cruz in particular even had an edge around 5 points over Hillary.

If you ask the average Trump supporter it didn't even matter because lol polls don't even matter I mean Reagan did shitty in the polls but came back btw look at this poll I found on infowars it says no one will vote for Hillary coz mah emails.

It's called confabulation.

But that's what they're trying to do, we know they are, that's the point of it