Best music related movie ever btw

Best music related movie ever btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-GPOr4DUaw
youtube.com/watch?v=bF3HPqfW5ZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

best music related movie ever is Spinal Tap though

legit great experimental noise rock band in that movie plus its funny too love it

youtube.com/watch?v=5-GPOr4DUaw

classic desu

im partial to that NOT MY FUCKING TEMPO movie

Almost famous and Scott Pilgrim would disagree

That's not The Blues Brothers

Whiplash?

>not Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny

Fictional movies are for plebs. Only music movie i need is the 1140 minute masterpiece that is Ken Burns Jazz.

everything after Frank runs away is terrible.

god fuck this movie so much

But that's Nashville

That would be Walk Hard.

holy fuck i just watched this for the first time since high school and i was so plesantly surprised. in high school i didnt really get it but i liked how weird it was and it really got me into captain beefheart and stuff. just watched it and im reeling over how incredible it is. the music is great too, i just spent an hour looking for a full version of that first song, the cover it in grease one

before, i didn't really understand what was happening between jon and clara and i sort of sided with jon. after like three years of starting to really understand music i understand their dynamic a lot more. i fucking hate jon now, everytime he talked about getting an audience or posted something on twitter it made me so angry. i just wish frank was happy. i just want to be frank.

tumblr put on camera, i bet you like wes anderson as well

shit movie

youtube.com/watch?v=bF3HPqfW5ZU

i bet none of you have any idea who frank is

just watched this, it's great, one of the best film i've seen
thanks user

loved this, great music

excuse me

honestly, no. Couldn't handle the modern timeline. The Paul Dano parts were alright tho but still not great

Spinal Tap is one of the only comedies that I think is genuinely funny, or at least creative. The whole movie is an inside joke, so if you don't understand commercial rock from the 80s, the movie sucks; however, when you grasp the material it feels really brilliant in delivery. It's just kind of cool that everyone who watches it either thinks that it's shit or one of the funniest movies ever.

CLASSIC