Just found this on my walls, its everywhere. WTF

Just found this on my walls, its everywhere. WTF

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bed_bug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks to just be a bed bug.
Check your bed and shit, clean up some.

Looks like some kind of beetle. Best to set your house on fire and start over.

You have friends.
Your friends don't like it when you spray chemicals on them.

Yep that's bed bugs.
You are fucked mate. Not even joking, you need the entire placed professionally exterminated.
Beds, furniture, clothes, rugs etc etc. They are everywhere and they feed on humans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bed_bug

They eat you when you sleep pretty much.
>t. used to work as an exterminator

Bed bug, call pest control. Call them now.
Couldn't live in my house for 8 weeks because of them, pesticides barely worked..
Cost me 8k..

bed bug

AAAAAHHHH

This.
Bed bugs are extremely difficult to get rid of once they start laying eggs.
Bought second hand furniture once in my old apartment. In just a week there was hundreds all over my place.
Took several sessions of pesticides, tossing everything I owned where eggs could be (literally every piece of furniture)..
Not sure what it cost me but around 10k Euro..

rip OP. godspeed my Sup Forumsrother

100% bed bugs.
Had them a couple of month ago.
I got rid of them with a lot of ANTI - bed bugs spray and a lot of washing.
But that was only possible, because I knew that they had been there only a couple of weeks.
The problems with them is that even the best spray won't get rid of the eggs, so you have to renew that process of spraying and washing after some time.
No need for professionals btw...but you cannot do it without chemicals.

FUCK FUCKING BEDBUGS. GOD RID OF EVERYTHING BECAYSE OF THOSE SHITS. BOMB YOUR HOUSE MATE

>No need for professionals btw.
Completely depends on how serious the infestation is. Any number over 200 is pretty much impossible to get rid off with store bought chemicals.
Those 200 will be 800 in a short period of time and so on.
And OP's own words
> its everywhere
So yeah, he really should call professionals.

>not building an immunity to their bite
>not learning to ignore them
>not selling bags of them online as revenge mail

Thaw a fuvkin beadbugmate. Getsome help.

Once they start laying eggs it's done mate. Don't even try.
You were lucky as fuck, mine were INSIDE the walls and floor...
Even if I got rid of all the visible bugs, few days later we had the same amount if not more

heat kills them. Crank your heat to above 90f

whoops. its 118°f now

Bed bugs OP. Mother fucking bed bugs.
Call pest control, make sure they are actually qualified for bed bugs.
Just know, it's expensive as fuck.
I tried the heating trick, didn't work. Tried cleaning. Didn't work. Tossed out tons of clothes and furniture. Didn't work.
Had no choice but to hire a company that pretty much nuked my entire house with gas and cleaned everything for like 4 days.
Lived in my camper truck during the time.

If this ain't bait. Buy Bayer suspend sc from Amazon and a 1 gal sprayer. Follow directions and bedbugs dead. Spray the bottom of the mattress. Less than $50, your welcome.

It's on his walls, and will be everywhere else. Gonna need to spray a lot more than just his bed.
Literally his entire house.

You have to do this, or they will follow you everywhere you move. You probably had some dirty motherfucker living at your house.

Get pet lizards and let them roam around, feeding in them and your blood?

>Bayer suspend sc
Good for roaches and ants but did not work with bed bugs for me at all.

that's why you need a spray that kill them on contact and that last long.
I've bought a spray that left a oily coat and took extra care to spray it all around my bed and bed frame. They need your blood to reproduce and they smell your carbon dioxide when you breath out so. They also like to stay close to that area where they can drink your blood, so you better give that bed and it's surroundings more attention.

I didn't live in my apartment for like 3 months. They still spread like crazy.

I had them, thought id never get rid of them but theyre gone now. Kept spraying every corner of my room until they dissapeared, haven't seen a single one in a year. Feelsgudman

If they're everywhere and even inside of walls, you might be right. But I know that those professionals also want you to think that they are the only ones that can help and they charge a ton of money.
It also highly depends on how big your house / apartment is and how high the temperatures are. The higher the better for them to reproduce.
I got rid of my bed bugs with less than 100€. But I have to admit it was a rather small population and a fast treatment.

reproduction cycle depends highly on temperature and availability of blood.
Here is a chart how much time an egg needs to hatch:
20 days 30°C
40 days 22° C
one year 14 – 22° C
No further progress under 14°C.
You also have to know that they need several phases to be able to lay eggs themselves.
They hatch, drink your blood, shed and grow (~7 days), drink your blood again, shed again. And so on...it takes month for this process.