Is anyone else getting this error?

Is anyone else getting this error?
Started about a week ago. I use legacy captcha but if I refresh the browser most of the time it will replace this error with the legacy captcha it says it doesn't support and lets me post.

How exactly do we let asian m00t know?

Just click on the box where it says V1 unsupported and the captcha will come up.
It works, all you have to do is click once and it comes up.

Right yeah, I'm actually avoiding clicking it because I'm paranoid. F5 works fine.
Yet to see anyone else complain about this and it's happening pretty much all day for me now, I find that unusual as fuck.

No....?

Do you use legacy captchas in the settings user?

Bump for OP

it's been happening the last few days. It's probably just google trying to push the newer captcha version which sucks and doesn't work.

test

That was my first assumption but what's with the 50/50 chance of it working anyways? It clearly does support V1.

yep, sometimes

All I get are a shit ton of redirects on mobile. The page is almost unviewable

stop using mobile then you fucking double nigger

Pro tip: when you get that error you can type in anything and it works. I like getting it, I just quickly type in "nig" every time

And yeah, nip-moot and the mods know, it's been brought up on /qa/ a lot. Don't know of they're just going to let old captcha die out or what

Yeah this is why I was avoiding clicking it.

Thanks for checking the link out dude. I think we need to spread the word.

Shut up you Jew. I’ve got shit to do and can’t sit around in my parents basement like you .

YES I AM

he has a pass

Where's his fag symbol then? Doesn't it pop up next to your post number or something?

If you really want Sup Forums at all times, try Mimi... Works pretty good

only if you want it to
Mimi is fucking shit. clover is the best

Actually paid for this shit to drop ads. What benefit does Clover provide over Mimi?

>only if you want it to
Oh neat. I thought everyone just stopped buying them because they're always ridiculed when they post with the symbol on kek

V1 ends in march. Google it

as someone who has used both of them, I just much prefer clover to Mimi.
heh yeah they made it so you can choose whether you want it to show up or not

Thanks for the tip

Sweet fucking christ I'm going to have to do the image recognition again?
Please say it isn't fucking so dude I will post 1/4 as much after that change if it takes place

>What happens to reCAPTCHA v1?
>Any calls to the v1 API will not work after March 31, 2018. Starting in November 2017, a percentage of reCAPTCHA v1 traffic will begin to show a notice informing users that the old API will soon be retired.

fuck this.

It never asked me to do that, figured its fine without it

You're better off not showing it tbh, people usually just get made fun of when they're seen with it. Which I think is fuckin' stupid but hey. Why should we support the website we spend all day on, right guise??!

Its been worth it tho with the no captcha shit and the what 10 second timer? Only fucking annoying thing is the "this Sup Forums pass is in use" shit but its eh

Idk I did it fairly early and never knew I could do that but eh its better off just knowing myself i guess

At least I can always have a good chuckle when these threads pop up

That's why I use the Clover app. No fucking redirect bullshit.

Why's that?
Are you drinking my recaptcha tears?

Oh of course and I just explored the settings, is the name the CC thing? And oh cool night mode

He literally pays Sup Forums

I can't even start a thread anymore because I have to solve a reCaptcha that never gets fucking accepted. No matter what site I am on. Anyone knows how to solve this?

People actually buying those passes is a new concept to me sorry kek

Yea? So?

Whys that? It was worth the 20

He was answering my question to you

see

Ah ok

nooooo, I don't wanna click store fronts for 2 minutes just to make one fucking post

Wellp I'm certainly not getting a pass if I feel forced. This may be the straw that breaks the camel's back with my Sup Forums addiction.

Is worth

Test

I'm a stubborn defiant asshole with this stuff. Still haven't downloaded facebook messenger. Fuck bein forced to do anything on free services.

If a service is completely free, you are the product

Exactly dude, they're making plenty off me doing marketing research and advertising.
4c only started doing it when asian m00t showed up, I'd have probably bought a pass if it weren't for him but I doubt he gives a shit he's probably making fucking bank off this site now I bet.

what does Sup Forums have to offer these days to get addicted about anyway

I use Sup Forums for all sorts of things.

It's a place to exercise my brain, an anger and sexual outlet, it's sometimes good for a laugh and sometimes good for a great conversation with someone you'd never otherwise meet. It's really only best in the night hours when the regular 13 year old american crowd are asleep though.

It's not an error.
Legacy captcha is being shut down in March, google is randomly inserting V1 UNSUPPORTED warnings into captchas until then.

Yeahh, you'll see me balling my eyes out about that about halfway through this thread lol. Thanks for tryin to help anyways user

The kampf is real, mein Sup Forumsrother.

hot traps, mainly

>hot
>traps
not everyone here is gay, you know

I didn't make this thread to debate whether traps are gay or not, faggot. Why do you homophobes feel the need to spout your opinions everywhere?

Go to

np

You will have to become a PassFaggot.

Just a v in the box will OK it