youtube.com/watch?v=hkwcehPhOXw
youtu.be/l9BjtT0_KsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rage against the machine
Be a hero user

Will op ever return to reddit? y/n

Yes, but he'll keep posting here

>freedom of speech is pure evil

No one even said that, you fucking idiot.

Why are you so defensive?

all things considered (Sup Forums being an armpit and all) this is a good point

youtube.com/watch?v=hkwcehPhOXw

Sup Forums is chaotic natural faggot

At least we are honest

Freedom of speech is not evil and Sup Forums is much better by any measure compared to the alternatives. Despite this Sup Forums is still an "evil" shithole populated by garbage, sad excuses of human beings posting here on a daily basis. It could be something else given the right management but that is beside the point and you posting reddit memes certainly doesn't help.

youtu.be/l9BjtT0_KsE

It's still better than any echo chamber where your posts get downvoted out of existence if you disagree with the consensus.

didn't disagree with that

>t. butthurt janitor

its the same shit here only the conformation is done through lack of attention/shunning. both here/tumblr are forced to extremes because thats the only way to be heard. reddit has voting to keep the small breadth of acceptable opinion visible and give people incentive to not push outside that

>>mfw Sup Forums is pure evil
maybe in 2006 champ

That's actually funny given how I consider mods and jannies the worst of the trash.
Knowing that a person exists who's willing to moderate this place without thinking of receiving profit is truly hilarious.

As of now Sup Forums is an old man screaming at reddit kids to get off his lawn. Death will come for him soon and the redditfag will take his shit

Nah, what are you saying it's not true and also there are better boards on reddit. It's just a matter of how retards you are and how much time you keep wasting.

Sup Forums isn't evil, the people here are.

Just because I want to kill Jews doesn't mean I'm evil. Fuck those little rat commie bastards.

whats wrong with being evil again?

??

Heh...

would you like to be tortured?
most people feel the same way.
so we try to build a society that prevents this.

man this board has gotten pathetic. Dont get me wrong, it was always a cesspool of autists jerking each others peeners with vinyls of King Crimson. But now they are mentally handicapped too

>mfw OP is actually right for once and everyone in this thread is in denial