F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZWrf6kgs7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>favorite player retired too early for my mind to have groomed a backup to take his place
welp, fuck the nfl

>10/10 wife
>got paid
>comfy NFL job
>can un-retire if he wants

What's the opposite of 'F'?

Will go Cutler go down as one of the biggest waste of potential in NFL history?
Jay had every single thing it takes to succeed, especially his arm. There are very few who could make the throws he could. There is no reason he shouldn't have won at least one super bowl.
But fucking McDaniels had to ruin him. He had to drive him away and he went to Chicago. Imagine if Jay had never left Denver? Imagine how great he could have been.

Jay's story is one of the saddest what if stories you'll see.

Andrew Luck lad, most entertaining player to watch

stupid faggot never had the makings of a star nfl quarterback
he was incredibly bad, and his only good two seasons he was way overhyped by the media. That's not even mentioning him being such a weak bitch ass pussy; I won't ever forget how much of a coward sissy he was in the 2010 NFCCG, when he decided to chill in the sidelines faking an injury for fear of being exposed when his team was facing their fiercest rivals for a trip to the Owl.

This is some next level butthurt.

Packers fan?

Bump for Jay

W?

He'll never un-retire though. Hes done

press S to spit on grave

if mcdaniels never came to denver, we would have had Cutler, Hillis, and Marshall as our premier offensive players.

Man imagine the insanity in that building. way too much ego.

It's too bad people are stupid enough to hire anyone from the bill belly coaching tree, since they're all just minions being used to destroy franchises that could be a threat and then flee back home to new england afterwards

kinda looks like jim halpert

RIP

Glad he was able to suck all that money from the Bears. Local media never have him a chance, you can already see that mentality carrying over to the new draftee with meatheads booing him at an NBA game.

what is this. why didn't they just lower the hook to the ground?

>canada
the answer is in the flag and the picture

>Is a top 10 QB early in his career
>McDaniels shows up and fucks it all up
>looking good in Chicago, get to NFCCG and would have been in the SB if anyone but the objectively worst QB in the history of the league Caleb Hanie was the backup
>okay Bears, time to adopt the Browns and pre/post Harbaugh Niners model - new head coach every 2 years, new offensive coordinator every 4 months
And yet he gets all the blame because ESPN wanted to see how far they could generate hatred out of nothing

>Glad he was able to suck all that money from the Bears. Local media never have him a chance, you can already see that mentality carrying over to the new draftee with meatheads booing him at an NBA game.

The truth of the matter is that the Bears despite being a major market are a garbage NFL franchise. They hit the jackpot with one Super Bowl in the 80s but other than that their success was in the black and white era running the single wing.

The norm is that the Bears are terrible. They just have lots of fans who think otherwise every year.

Where else would it be acceptable to have had such a sustained losing streak?

The hook is has pulley wheels. This means the cable moves when it is lowered. She's clinging to the cable.

At what point in his career do you think Cutler quit? Which season was the one he gave up and quit trying?

will miss him, he was my favourite packers player
youtube.com/watch?v=rZWrf6kgs7Q

>Where else would it be acceptable to have had such a sustained losing streak?
I dunno there's 14 teams with worse droughts/ have never won. I'm not sure it is "acceptable" in any case, the fans have been fed up with ownership and management for a long time.

the nigga has diabetes, he's almost death before halftime

>not officially retiring
>getting an analyst job like romo

Is he retarded?

Hes the best qb the Bears have ever had (sad i know).

They either didnt give him wrs, or an o line. Never had a fullteam around him.

Back to qb obscurity for the bears

Imagine being a Bears fan in Chicago trying to tell Bears fans that our team is basically the Browns of the NFC but with 1 SB win

Reality isnt a concept Bears fans believe in.

the diabeetus finally got to him

two words for this post:

tony romo

Cutler was better than Romo, honestly

Posting this image one last time

Daily reminder

He had the weapons. He just didn't have the right coaching. Alshon Jeffrey, Brandon Marshall and Matt Forte were all great. His Oline was bad but not bottom 5 or anything.

Cutler confirmed GOAT

Romo had it all cutler didn't

the one season cutler had a competent team it was ruined by terrible defense iirc both 2011 or 10 and 2014 were season that had good offense but terrible defense

literally 20 minutes away from a SB but the defense choked it all away

romo is just not clutch , never went to the NFCC and never will

not even close

RIP
The Packers D will never be the same without you.

>both 2011 or 10
>good offense but terrible defense
Are you fucking retarded, they had a top 5 defense in 2010 and a decent defense in 2011

>our team is basically the Browns of the NFC
That will forever be the lions

I think he was more referring to lack of QB success. Lions haven't had many great quarterbacks but when they had Bobby Layne he was the best QB in the league. Stafford isn't amazing but he's better than Cutler. In terms of overall success lions are the browns but in terms of QB troubles, I'd say Chicago is closer.