Be me

>be me
>meet a girl, she instantly loves me
>starts saying shit like "this might end in marriage" and "you are an answer to my prayers"
>pretty excited desu
>ask her to be exclusive, says yes
>tell everyone we're in a relationship
>she gets really quiet all of a sudden
>I know something is wrong but she won't say
>try to live with it but it's long distance, and communication is not there
>freak out, start prying for answers
>FINALLY tells me I moved too quickly
>apologize for prying, try to say it was my fault
>keep texting shit, no answer
>finally tells me she wants some space
>wtf
>no perfect marriage
>send her TWO messages asking for closure
>she tells me I texted her too much and that I'm messaging her too much now
>tell her that it can be talked about, I can work with her
>she doesn't care
>ff another month
>ask to make amends
>apparently not
>apologize for hurting her, if I even did, i don't know at all
>she tells me sorry and that I didn't listen to her when she asked for space
>feel like an idiot

Feeling down and like I fucked up.

Sounds like you got catfished

Jesus, dude. This is the cringiest thing I've ever read. Why are you worried about that dumb cunt? Million women out there, find one that isn't retarded

>meet a girl, she instantly loves me
>starts saying shit like "this might end in marriage"

TOOT TOOT CRAZY CHICK DETECTED

DO NOT GIVE FUCKS ABOUT
DO NOT STICK DICK INSIDE
AVOID AT ALL COSTS

really, by now you're just being desperate. this girl is obviously suffering from some form bipolar depression or mood swings and you fell for her bullshit.
by now shes just harvesting your attention to make herself feel better.
move on

thus
and thus

thus move on so many bitches in the world

She'll eventually get old and ugly don't worry about it :) sounds like you were in lust and it wasn't anything truely special. If its meant to be its meant to be, if not, don't worry, what was special is that you can feel this way about a girl, move and build on that, just shift girl, and remember the good times. :)

Long distance never works out they always find. Something better.

I get that feeling. She told me she sometimes looks in the mirror when she's drunk and has these weird almost-panic-attacks. She pretty much told me that she makes shit up when she's talking to me

Damnit you're all right. And guess what. She's Catholic. Never going for a Catholic girl again

Thanks

This.
Get the fuck away from that at lightning speed, OP.

^^^^^^^
fuckin THIS.
my story's a lot like yours... except i actually ended up MARRYING her years later. biggest mistake of my life.
use this as a learning experience, build your own life up over the course of YEARS, and make yourself inherently worthy of the sort of wife you'd want without having to even try.

You sound young af user.. Word of advice, stop apologizing you're not a pussy. That is what pussies do, they apologize for shit even when they're not wrong. Start focusing on yourself, make your self better, and love your self. Only then can you actually love someone else without being their bitch.

Also, notice how when she didn't text you? and you flipped out? Yea ignoring someone is powerful, learn to use that instead of being manipulated by it. Woman don't want clinginess, they want confident ass man that won't fall for such bullshit games.

can confirm this, bipolar counts as well.
fuck that

a drunk catholic with low self esteem, bonding problems and a liar
yup... shes gonna make a lot of men very unhappy in her life...

It's kind of sad desu, she's pretty and seems pretty innocent. I don't understand it. I wish her the best

The Catholicism isn't the problem. The bipolar disorder is.

You semi-fucked up but she is the crazy one. Don't even bother with her any more as this kind of crazy never works out no matter how tight that pussy is.

By your description sounds like it didn't work out.
Cleanse her from your emotions and mind.
Better luck next time.

remember, even if you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, you can always be a hoe.

she'll be fine.

dont panic if someone quits on you. bitches be crazy. be the phoenix from the ashes and emerge as a stronger human being

>build yourself up over years
100% agree make women chase you not you chase them.

>it's long distance

you never met her in person, did you, you absolute beta cuck?

That's the thing man, it's the shit about being an answered prayer that got me hooked right away, and I felt like I lost it by doing something wrong. She got under my skin like nothing. But you're right. I will look forward

Christine, go to draw your next Sonichu issue and STFU

Yes I did, at a retreat center for Catholics. Met her again when she was in a town closer to me

Don't get in a long distance relationship. They're terrible.

Second time around with it, and yes I agree. But I live in a rural area and there aren't many women my age very near me

heres a protip, there will come a moment when you will long for her and feel lonely and you think about writing her a message. and the thought of being without her will be unbearable and you cant forget her smile etc. etc.

thing is: before you press enter on that message,
jerk off.
wait for half an hour. read what you wrote.

you'll probably delete it and its for the best.

Sounds like it's time to move then.

Remember my man, at the end of the day the person who is missing out on the most is her, we're men, we're foragers, we will find a way to spread our seed.

Move on, you're going to be perfect for a different bitch.

this .. as soon as i cum i come to my senses

Just one more fucking semester of school and I'm gone. Probably going to Greenville SC on a whim

I'm doing religious nofap, aka chastity. I would lose interest for a day but it would come back anyways