Ok I'm gunna go suck a dick for the first time, anything I should know before?

Ok I'm gunna go suck a dick for the first time, anything I should know before?

Try to open your throat and breathe through your nose. Lick/suck the balls. Swallow. Have fun

Don't forget to say no homo. Good luck faggot

you should know that fucking thing will fit all the way for every human if you are worth a fuck. so when it doesn't and you're being a lil bitch you should just bend over and let him use you where you got "more room" go choke on a dick.

hope I like it. Or if I don't that's good news too I guess.

Suck it like a straw with a maximum vacuum pull. The deeper the better for him, but be careful what position you suck it from or you will gag and potentially throw up if you're not careful.

This, but make sure you say it after he cums in your throat, otherwise if you say it afterwards you're a total faggot.

You're probably gay

I don't think so

>suck cock
>not gay

pick one.

Remember to stimulate the balls too.

make sure it's black to not be disappointed

> anything I should know before?
You should know that you're a faggot.
Literally.

nah I'm gunna blow a white guy.

nothing gay about being a faggot
educate yourself

I guess.

save his cum. You can use it later to maker cumeronies and cheese.

dont eat before hand and try to drink only water just in case you gag a bit. or if you are into the gagging just dont eat for a good like 5-6 hours and drink a lot of water that way you are super slimey with your throat

small, smelly dicks with smegma.. ugh
well, this is also a fetish - It's your decision so good luck with that

How big?

lmao it's funny that's not accurate at all lmao. Are black dicks immune to smegma? Get off this thread bettendorf you loser.

Black people may have big dicks but that's the only thing they've got going for them. Bleh

Would be cool if his girlfriend watches, if he is bi.

about 3 inches I said it's a white guy

this isn't OP. It's an imposter probably bettendorf. 7 inch white guy in actuality.

Lmao the Black one is below average in that photo. It's like 5 inches.

whats even the fun of sucking dick?

real op here
he's 8,5 inches flaccid and 13 hard

I'm the real op these are all imposters. It's 14 in.

Real op here, the penis is 44 inches long

i heard it's not gay unless it's a feminine cock

dont get off right before or during it. be horny during it, especially when he cums.

Not everyone on the internet is a guy you know

OP is though.

>anything I should know before?
Yeah, you're gay

Experienced dicksucker here, ama you need/want.

black dicks taste different?

How do I suck dick good? I've never done it before. But for many years I've had fantasies of me on my knees sucking a really masc guys dick. I just want to be a good pleaser.

Source?

Yes, actually; there's a muskiness.

If you can't go deep focus on the head, and hands on the shaft. Work with your tongue as well. Most guys like the balls licked/sucked. If you squeeze your thumb in your fist you can throat better. Absolutely let him cum where he likes and swallow any in your mouth. Good girl.

urgh, black dicks are fucking disgusting. that's what it must feel like for straight guys to look at gay ass dick pics PUKE

Idk why but that last part really got me horny lol.
Why do I like being called good girl more than good boy? Maybe the emasculation and domination aspect of it? Idk.

Glad you agree, babe. I always get guys I suck to use female names/pronouns with me.

yes but why is it so hot?

gay lol