Hey is it just me, or would you guys peg these people as having a torture family if you saw them on the street?

Hey is it just me, or would you guys peg these people as having a torture family if you saw them on the street?

Religious nuts first and foremost.....but I guess if I found out they weren’t religious, I’d go straight to abusive

They probably didn't go out much. Has anybody heard anything from people who knew them?

I’d definitely peg the guy as a weird fuck. The lady looks normal enough.

Well everyone in their family is shocked. A sibling said they thought it was a happy family and they went to Disneyland all the time. The dad was described as “a model Christian”

Idk. Maybe it’s confirmation bias but that ladies eyes scare the fuck outa me

Coconut Head aged horribly...

I'm a pretty fucked up person hated by most people I don't give a shit about the world but children is where I draw the line any motherfuckers that do harm to children are dead if they cross my path.

I’m gonna cut my hair like this

Le edgy!

That is a haircut that screams "I've got 13 kids chained up in the basement" if ever I've seen one.

It’s the Dee Dee Ramone cut

That woman gives me the willies.
If you do the test where you cover the mouth and see what her eyes are saying, she looks sinister as fuck.

Thing 8 called me on the phone. She said hey is Dee Dee home? My siblings can’t walk. My siblings can’t talk. Sup Forums wants to know the story with daddy’s cock.

Fucking hell man.

Beat on the Brat would have been better

Never heard of that but I tried it and you’re right

That stupid fucking haircut.

Touché. But I’ve been listening to The Heartbreakers all day, so...

I've unfortunately spent a lot of time around crazy women, after a while you learn to look at the eyes instead of the mouth.
There might be a smile there, but rarely do the eyes hide what is really going on in her mind.

Honestly I’m gonna sound like an edge lord but fucking religion.

so did he fuck the daughters or what

what was the point

He didn’t fuck the daughters. He came on his hand and fingered them

I betting the mom was in on it too.

Sounds like he may have fucked with one of them. But naw they were just fucking crazy

If these people were Muslims… make the rest up yourself.

Are you fuckin yankin me dude? Where did you read that? This story just keeps getting more fucked

I just interviewed their neighbour. She used to watch in disbelief, they paid her to keep quiet all these years.

They said he used to jack their sons off and finger the daughters with their cum on his fingers, so he wasn’t the one who got them pregnant.

That’s the actual basis of their “not guilty” plea. They had the boys chained up to stop them fucking the daughters, when really it was him.

Those guys were strung up like dairy cows and milked for his sick sexual fetishes.

Not sure if I believe you. It’s so fucking hard to believe and it’s Sup Forums. I really hope you just made that up.

Of course he made it up.

Not only that, he's probably fapping to the idea and drawing pictures of it.

Both of them need to shot in the head

They were just odd people with different beliefs than you. Therefore, they must be locked up.

The boys to girls ratio clearly illustrates Gods hatred towards wormen.

>2018
>not keeping kids chained in your basement

Lol made me laugh, like, obviously. That shits illegal? In too deeeeep.

Also, check my dubs.

Mom - no, I live in a crunchy granola town and she looks like half the older women here.

Dad - hell yeah, that haircut shouts "I'm a cult member."

He is, lived is life the way it was writen

What if i made sweet loving love with them, thats not harmfull

Not if he was bald. He would look good bald. Or at least decent for a man his age.

Literally any haircut other than that one would be better

can someone just tell me what is with these cunts theirs so much shit what is there story/

just go on the guardian or any other news outlet.

I think I would have been creeped out by them at the very least the dude looks like a pedo

whats it called?

Fuck yeah, that nigga got a captain kangaroo haircut

Both look like fuckin meth addicts

One of the daughters saw her dad's penis when he forgot to shut the door to the bathroom and she walked in. That is the "lewd act".

'60's hair in 2018...kek

Who has a pic of the family

Definitely would think something was weird.

So he raped her then.

Feel old yet?

can anyone find a picture of the whole family where the kids faces arent blurred? I saw on the news that the dads facebook banner was of him and all the kids at his wedding. I could just seee the arms of the kids and they were so pale. I want to see what the kids looked like

david and louise turpin.

Im pretty sure the dad was fondling the kids

There's no telling what kind of shit those kids will say after CPS gets done with them. They'll probably say anything to keep the new iPhones that were donated to them.

fuckin patriarchy

>Im pretty sure the dad was fondling the kids
Says the wincest obsessed autist.

...they"d be a healthy, well-adjusted family and all of the kids would graduate college and lead productive lives? I think you're wrong.

Pretty sure you’re retarded. I’m just stating facts, idiot

yeah he was.

Just making shit up doesn't make it true.

Thanks

he was charged with sex with a minor

Look here

Technically its "lewd act with a minor." But that means a finger bang all the way up to freaky circus shit

Why does that guy have captain kangaroo hair? So weird

You're right. This picture just surfaced.

>I just interviewed their neighbour.
No you didn't.

Captain Kangaroo!
I used to watch that shit!