>changes the way the game is played
>teams have to defend him much differently
>a threat to score soon as the ball is inbounded
>underrated defender
Literally how is he not top 15 now and top 10 after he wins finals mvp

>score 43
>lose

Wouldn't be surprised if Spurs win in 5

reminder that pop losing the first game by 30 was a clever ruse to make houston get their guard down

Green should go back to number 4 again

>mrw the Spurs take homecourt advantage back

How do the Spurs do this every year

that WCF is going to be amazing this year

1.Jordan
2.Kareem
3.LeBron
4.Magic
5.Wilt
6.Bird
7.Russell
8.Duncan
9.Shaq
10. Hakeem

I miss number 4 Green

duncan is better than Russell imo. I say that with all due respect to Bill.

i really really like this webm

D'Antoni will forever be Popovich's bottom bitch.

why aren't you rooting for the wizards /nba/?

Pop knew the team would get rusty if they had a long break between rounds. He wanted to make this a 5 game series, a sweep would be too short.

I like Wall but I would also like to see I.T get swept

bum bum tam tam

I am now since my rapties are getting swept.

Go Wizards!

>people actually think a team coached by Mike Brown can win a championship

Not according to the official Sup Forums power rankings. In your head maybe

Largely indifferent to them outside of memes.

Anyone else get a little hard when watching the Spurs defend Harden? They're so damn disciplined. Haven't seen Harden that irritated in a long time

Honestly feels great to see Harden get destroyed cause of the bullshit he gets away with.
Even thought he score 40, he looked like shit this game

Move lebron down to around 6 ish and remove Duncan for Kobe, other than that pretty good list

>circa 2015 playoffs
Lecucks and Kobe haters BTFO

>mfw this actually happens

>mfw the wizards going to the ECF

I feel sorta sad, does anyone else feel like their team is never going to win a title? Feels shitty tbqhwyf

Change that fucking font color bruh

yeah but lebron is 1 70win team eliminated and everyone else is 0

>Change that fucking font color bruh

This is one of the reasons lebron will never be goat, he consistently got beaten by actual good teams till he jumped ship to Miami. The only elite team he's ever eliminated are last year's warriors and kinda sorta the thunder depending on how you feel about Westbrook being amazing or cancer

LOLOLOLOLOL

THIS FUKING POST AHAHHAAHAHH

clips, somewhere out there in this cruel world we live in, is laughing right now, laughing so hard.

Ya....but at least we aren't the Clippers

i-it's white. What is wrong with it? you lactose n blinderant?

The OFFICIAL Top 10

1.Jordan
2.Kareem
3.Wilt
4.Magic
5.LeBron
6.Bird
7.Duncan
8.Shaq/Kobe
9.Shaq/Kobe
10.Bill Russell

I knew this team wasn't beating LeBron. I'm happy with this year desu. But it's more that the organization just doesn't attract free agents. We need a game changer like LBJ to ever compete.

They seem to eat at the same restaurant though.

lebron is nowhere near top 5

best list so far. finally someone puts russell lower

Where is Curry?

Wizards are unironically gunna beat the Cavs

Jordan was too big of statpadder to be number one, give me Kareem over him any day. WAY better career and he didn't even have to count stat afaik.

Can someone actually post a legit argument as to why lebron is top 5?

Exactly. I hate how there are so many LeBron apologists out there, anointing an exceptional player higher than they deserve considering the circumstances

Take LeCuck out and maybe it'll happen.

>Wilt above Bill Russell

Whats your logic? Bill constantly outplayed this statpadder in the playoffs, only normies fall for the Wilt meme.

>le stacked team man
>le 44% shooting as a big man
>le 8 teams in the league man

fuck that cornball

Anybody have the updated list?

wtf is that celebration seriously

lebron > magic

just as good passer. more athletic. better shooter. better scorer

im ok with the rest

Three championships, 3 finals MVPs, 4 MVPs, been the best player for a decade, was a great defender in his prime. His stats are insane, 27/7/7 on above 50% shooting year in and year out, often as much as 55 or even 57%. Only player in history who whatever team he's on gets instantly better. 66 wins in 09, 61 in 10, 19 in 11 after he leaves. Has had the best seasons ever by anyone not named Wilt or MJ.

But I assume you will just bring up le 2011 nba finals as if it counters every accomplishment home has had

Kareem never had the same "o shit, let's just try to keep our fans from chanting mvp for him" factor. Mj owned the NBA for a decade in a way no one else had a chance of achieving

>3-4

Err not instantly better, instant title contender*

>this autistic samefag about 12 year old Kobe vs LeBron bullshit when Doorstopper Peepee man just got exposed

No. Kobe is not top 10 and LeBron is not moving from the top 3

Who is the face of the San Antonio Spurs?

If Lebron didn't choke so often I might consider him goat, but he's like 5-500 on gamewinners and the 2011 series really did in his career for me. Goats don't choke that hard mate.

I don't understand this Lebron vs Kobe argument. Lebron is objectively a better player in every category except maybe shooting (which doesn't even matter because he makes way better decisions). Is rings literally the only thing in favor of Kobe?

Kobe is not top 10 and where is Hakeem? Shit list

>Bird that low and no Kobe

>tfw some black man keeps calling your phone
>tfw you just keep ignoring it
>tfw he leaves a heated message in voicemail telling me to bring him his phone or somethin
I dont wanna be murdered for no reason bros

>still obsessed with Kobe a year after retirement

what is the chief goal of every NBA season you fucking mong

it surely isn't statpadding in the trash ass east

>lebron top 3 but Kobe not top 10
I'm honestly kinda jealous I wish I started watching basketball in the late 2000s, curry future goat am I right?

I went out and bought some hard taco shells to make some tacos tomorrow.

Reminder hard shell > soft shells

5 rings, Kobe was a way better scorer, probably a better defender and he didn't need superstars like Lebron to win his 5 rings.

kek.

Lebron is kind of a one trick pony when it comes to scoring, charge into the paint and probably get an and 1. His jump shot has gotten a lot better tbf. He has two more assists and rebounds per game as the primary ball handler and someone who has consistently cucked his big men. Defense is kind of a toss up Kobe was a better prime perimeter defender but he couldn't guard every position like lebron

If Lebron started on the Lakers and Kobe started on the cavs it wouldn't even be a discussion. Kobe got bailed out by being with one of the greatest organizations in sports. When he had talent similar to what Lebron first had in Cleveland he barely even made the playoffs

Is this supposed to be ironic?

>Hakeem

What makes him deserving of top 10 over Kobe? Don't be a retard and bring up rebound/block stats when Hakeem plays Center.

I'm pretty sure it's either trolls or delusional Lakers fans

Kobe is not top 10 and Bird is not top 5

Last second or even 4th quarter stats, LeBron is better than Kobe. Seriously the only player who has great end of game stats is MJ, most people have shit ones because the defenses are tougher. 2011 was the only time he choked.

I never said he's GOAT, but he's top 5 and he's better than Kobe.

Way better scorer? Hardly lol. LeBron scored a little bit less than Kobe but has a much much better FG%. LeBron is an overall better offensive player because of his ability to run an offense and his passing skills. Kobe only has 2 FMVPs despite winning 5 championships and only ONE regular season MVP.

Thank you, that 3 celebration is awesome

Soft > hard

>We need a game changer
It's always darkest before dawn.

>if

No.

The west is so vastly superior to the east on a consistent basis that Kobe probably could've dragged his team's along too. Lebron got curb stomped by the spurs team in the finals with his meh cavs. But ya I guess we can play games with hypothetical situations

Come on. Kobe's teams were absolute trash for a few years.

your opinion is shit and you need to watch more basketball

Stop taling about Kobe and LeBron

Lebron started carrying a team since his rookie year
Kobe started carrying a team 8 years after getting drafted

Obviously Kawaii

>the feel when you realize that you are posting with a lot of 16-21 year old waterheads that never watched threepeat kobe

He's better than Kobe
Rings don't mean anything. By that logic Charles Barkley and Allen Iverson are worse than Livingston

Nigga that ain't Kawaii

a new LDR lp drops, that's a wew kobe.
kawhi, the most difficult son wins, that's a wew kobe.
del taco runs out of hard shells and upgrades you to soft tortilla, that's a wew kobe.

wew kobe