Ok Sup Forumsros lemme share a story of how me and my dad evicted a couple niggers that he rented a house to

ok Sup Forumsros lemme share a story of how me and my dad evicted a couple niggers that he rented a house to.

>about a year ago
>be me 21
>chillin at the house cuz muh family time
>dad tells me that he has to go evict a couple niggers that havent payed rent for 2 months
>get in car and leave
>we both carry guns because its a shady area.
>also we live in the south so its a moral obligation to do so.
>get to house
>no car in driveway
>go open door
>smell of dog shit and piss
>floor is fuckin brown as hell (white carpet)
>nigglet hair beads all over the floor
>pennys all over too
>dad is insanely pissed cuz this house was in perfect shape b4 we rented it
>ToldYouSo.jpg
>he is also angry because there was a no animals policy
>go on a hunt for the dog
>i find him in the garage chained to the ground (drilled into the cement to do this)
>tell dad
>dad tells me to kill him
>go in grab a dog treat and lure it towards me
>filthy animal with ticks everywhere
>as he eats the fuck ton of bacon doggy treats i commence euthanization
>pull gun and get brains everywhere
>while this was happening dad was throwing all their shit out and i go to help.
>his neighbor asks me "user what the hell is happening"
>i explain
>he then helps becuz he is a cool guy and friends of ours.
>he lived here when the neighborhood was a nice place and in the last couple years niggers have migrated in
>we get done throwing shit into the street
>we then stand in the front yard waiting for them to arrive.

this is when shit picks up

cont?

bump

bump

Also
Rip poor stupid animal.

yea it was a starved pit bull with a shit ton of parasites. i like animals so i gave him enough treats to make it a good last moments.

bump

Bump

ok lemme get on with this, ill start posting lil bits at a time to keep ya interested.

>2 vets and me the autist standing out front of the house with guns. (the neighbor has a AR and we just have pistols)
>in the mean time start lookin thru shit
>find a steelers game helmet with antonio browns signature on it
>greatidea.gif
>find acetone
>go out and rub off signature and throw on pile of shit.
>then their daughter shows up
>she is a whiney lil teen and calls mummy and daddy
>tells them that we are doing this because we are racists
>wtf.webm
>she puts it on speaker phone and they are yellin unintelligable shit

im workin on it guys it takes a bit for this to get written.

Got a pretty boss boom box one year.

Anyone else notice that the lower IQ a race generally has, the worse traps they make? Blacks are the worst by far, whites are in the middle, and almost all Asian men could be fantastic traps. The only exception I can think of would be Jews, which leads me to believe the Jews have altered IQ statistics to make them look smarter when in reality they're almost as retarded as blacks, and the lack of good Jewish traps proves that.

Also, bump.

bump

caption this niggas

>cant tell anything this bitch says
>after the call is done we tell lil niggress to go to a friends house or something
>lil bitch just stands there slurring us
>we live in a castle state so we tell her that its legal to shoot if she steps on our property. (it isnt just a scare tactic)
>she continues arguing
>go back into the house grab her cloths in the closet and pile them up in front yard
>grab a lighter and burn them
>grab dog and drag it to the fire as well
>at this point we brought the bitch to tears
>she smells like weed and i guess she doesnt want to call cops because of her being high or in possession.
>parents finnally arrive.

Post faster user

Next time you greentext, write it up in a text document or something in advance then copy and paste so you aren't fighting against the board to stay going.

Im gai

I like this

C'mon!!! MOAAAAAAAAAAAR

People have been saying this for years, yet no one gives a fuck.
Lazy Sup Forumstards

>parent first go to the daughter and ask if we hurt her
>she starts slandering us and telling her that we threatened to shoot her several times.

im trying

>parents flip shit
>lemme revise that they are goin ape shit
>the father isnt doing much but standing there and repeating what his wife says
>then he notices the steelers helmet and picks it up
>he looks and sees the signature gone
>he thinks we replaced his helmet with a unsigned one at first
>i tell him
>he fuckin wants to kill us
>sayin "yo cracka asses wont get away, im gon jump yall asses"
>yeasure.gif
>other neighbors hate these people so they just grab popcorn and look on.

keemstar.gif

bump so user has time to type

Op you and your family sound like really bad people.

I'll take things that totally happened for a thousand, Alex.

Bump. Keep going

bump

Bump

someone post a thread in Sup Forums redirecting here

If Cain killed Able, then where did all the other people come from. 1ST INCEST

Versi ssi

I still live with my parents. Checkmate

byoomp

What is this from btw

>they start calling friends and family
>soon enough there are 5 cars parked in front of the house
>all of these niggers yelling at us to get away from their house
>niggas so dumb they dont know what rent means or eviction
>pretty much just change story so that the niggers feel justified
>i am just standing there dying in laughter
>police eventually called
>police arrive
>niggaz scatter
>talk to us and see what happened
>cops see burnt pile of shit and asked why we did it
>take him on a grand house tour
>he understands but still takes us to jail for a couple days for destruction of property
>it was all worth it
>go to court
>im let off the hook
>dad gets some fines
>house is still in the shape it was when we left it
> niggaz went in and took back most of the shit we didnt burn
>those niggers also stole the washer and dryer
>take them to court a few months later
>we get all the money my dad was fined at court plus like 5 or 10 thousand to repair the house
>we just pocket the money and try to sell house
>still hasnt sold

i can go into some details if ya want me to, like the time in jail n shit your request now

I hate this op

yeah that is not how landlord tenant act work in any state, also rented property is not legal your residence, castle laws dont apply

I'm sry OP that some bad tenant ruined your day but your silly fantasy only weakens your position as a property holder, I hope you die

i dont really know how to prove the truth of this story other than telling ya where it happened.

yeah got 5-10 thousand from deadbeat evicted renters; literally eating the fucking sun is more possible/believable

srly user kill urself

See

i already said that the castle law was just a bluff. and we did go to court over this. we broke plenty of laws and i know it.

Include me in the screencap

You sound like white trash to me, OP

i wasnt the one suing i only got second hand info, i know he got money tho.

kinda am kinda not, dont really care about their shit or jail time at the moment, it wasnt too much time either. just a week and some change.

I started reading this thinking about like booby traps and I agreed, like asians have great traps (viet cong spike pits ect)

>take them to court a few months later
>we get all the money my dad was fined at court plus like 5 or 10 thousand to repair the house

This proves your story is bullshit.
Even if you got a judgment in your favor after breaking landlord/tenant law like you did, you'd never get that kind of money from the renters. At best you'd get little drips from garnishing their wages through a court system - and that would have been part of your story.

have fun with your little racist roleplay session.

i bet he got a judgement for that amount, but not a chance he got the money, there is no reason to pay; also your ridiculous shit would only fly in louisiana, mississippi, or alabama

my dad has OCD out the ass and i just like fuckin with people. it was fun while it lasted

points for truth

You destroyed the nig mans prized possession, kind of a dick move IMO

how many times i gotta say i wasnt the one who took em to court i was told second hand info that he got some good money. dont really know what else i font live with him or interact often so i didnt get full details my good friend.

If they were living in that much of a shithole I doubt they had an extra 5 grand to give to you not to mention lawyer/court fees
>Probably pro bono roodypoo case but still

it was very funny at the time, and kinda regret it because of the money its worth but fuck it he fucked with our shit so we fucked with his.

>we threatened to shoot her several times
To be honest OP you did actually say it's a castle state and you would shoot her for trespass

>literally eating the fucking sun is more possible
kek

not OP but as a true libertarian I believe it should be legal to shoot anything that crosses your property line illegally as long as it's properly fenced. not saying I support OP since it sounds like his fake story is 90+% bullshit anyway, but I'd never pass up the chance to gun down fence jumping nogs running from the cops, if I ever had it legally. It would just take a wanton trespassing criminal off the street permanently instead of sending him back to Gang H.Q. for freeze-tag time-out, 5 minutes.

i dont even know if he got lawyer, dont remember him talking to one or about one so maybe he represented himself. i have very few details of this court case but the other i was in because i was being charged with shit.

i said that once and it scared her which was the point but not several times.

Most boring shit none story I've read on b in the last 10 years. Give me back my 10 minutes you nigger cuck

shouldnt have read it then, i kept you intreagued for a good ten minutes so i feel accomplished now.

>true libertarian
>on my property? shoot your ass
>hot chick on my property? tie her up and pimp her ass out
>schoolgirl walking across my property? keep her in basement as sex slave

yeah, keep enjoying your little libertarian fantasy

There is no state where you can go I to a tenants house, shoot their dog, and destroy their property because they're two months behind on rent. C'mon OP coulda made it a little bit believable

i got charged for this shit, i did it but at a cost.

plot twist he is the nigger family

Pimp away, it's the price of forfeiting rights by violating others'

ya got me

we waz white trash kangz

With that logic, people will purposely shroud their property lines in hopes of catching prey.

Pics