Holy shit

holy shit

Holy shit Trump is a globalist plant. TRUMP IS A FALSE FLAG?

This has been her campaign's strategy from the start. Even while beating Bernie they send emails sounding like they're losing (though not saying it) to get more support. This is literally nothing.

Clinton sending out bullshit to get money is important because?

This is literally the worst run campaign of all time.

Jeb anyone?

Just Chip In 1 dollar plz

I refuse to believe Jeb Bush actually ran a serious campaign. Nobody is actually that pathetic.

Bullshit

You mean all the wallstreet goldmansachs money isn't enough? All the expensive dinner plate speaking fees isn't enough?

>le marketing tricks

Where is this from? Source or fuck off.

I thought that Jeb! was just trying to unload the 100 guac bowls he accidentally bought on amazon

that's why the recipe was never released. fucking politicians... I wanted to make that guac

>Implying it's not Inspect elemented

Jeb was shamed into running by his family.

She's not even trying to sound like a viable option in this race.

He did release his recipe very late and it was fucking shit, it was basically Guacamole tailored for low energy beta cuckolds who can't stand anything with 20+ scovilles.

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING HOOOAAAAAAAWRGHHHHHH

whats the sauce on this btw, cant find it on jewgle

really makes you think...

hey its me ur sister hillary

She has health issues. She's subconsciously sabotaging her campaign because she can't take the stress of being president.

Found it posted by multiple people on twitter this morning. Still looking for confirmation but I thought it worth sharing.

Welcome to American political fundraising.

I believed Sup Forums's lies and bought a fucking bumper sticker from Rand. That son of a bitch emailed me three times a fucking week for a year, every subject line slightly more unhinged than the last.

>can't find the source

It's a screenshot of Hillary Clinton's team newsletter, which you're automatically signed up for if you donate any amount of money to her campaign. I donated a dollar a month or two ago, because a woman president is going to be hilarious (and possibly also better at running the country than Donald "Human Prolapse" Trump), and I got a copy of the email... maybe a few days ago? A week ago? idk

Here, found it in my email. Looks like it got posted early this evening. It's stupid, too, cause I donated one dollar ONCE, yet somehow I'm one of the campaigns "most dedicated donors." Retards can't even vary the form letters a little.

kek, thanks for confirming it's real

looking forward to the inevitable Desperate Hillary killshot