Darwinists, What Went Wrong?

At the closest link to our species why wouldn't the Gorilla acknowledge it's own relative and accept him into the tribe?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617016/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-parents-four-son-fell-zoo-enclosure-sparking-controversial-killing-Harambe-gorilla-emerges-father-lengthy-criminal-history.html
youtu.be/N05CItceEdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was protecting the kid, actually. If he wanted the kid dead he easily could have done it, but everything about the gorilla's body language and stance is protection.

Yes but the gorilla ran off with the kid after.

Like he would have done with a young gorilla.

taking the kid away from the shreiking masses surrounding it? sounds like protecting to me

I find it interesting that if the exact same thing had happened with a white child, and the gorilla had acted exactly the same way, the gorilla would likely still be alive and the child would still have remained unharmed because there would have been no looting/rioting/mass crime by the same-race crowd surrounding them for it.

Remember this next time you bitch about the police, #NiggerLivesMatter.

the parents are typical niggers

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617016/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-parents-four-son-fell-zoo-enclosure-sparking-controversial-killing-Harambe-gorilla-emerges-father-lengthy-criminal-history.html

Uhh, Gorillas aren't the closest link to humans. They're in fact the farthest among great apes. Relation to humans goes like this:

Chimps > Bonobos > Orangutans > Gorillas

Yes, I heard an animal (primate?) pundit say the same on radio. Silverback could be expected to protect the infant from the agitated gorillas until they settled down. But I understand the people there not being willing to take that chance.

I thought Orangutans were furthest.

Where do gibbons fit in all this?

I hate bonobos so much

they shot the wrong ape

My bad, you're right. Just looked it up. Bonobos and Chimps are still closer though.

Is he wearing asics wrestling shoes?

The aspect of the case that intrigues me that I've not seen discussed that much is the kid's reaction. From what I've seen he was basically inert while the gorilla manhandled (apehandled?) him, looking around like he didn't know what was going on.
I must admit I'm not familiar enough with children (and no experience with black children) to gauge the likelihood of the average reactions to being face to face with a gorilla.

for laughs search "gorilla white mom" on twitter and reply to every groid who thinks the mom of the kid was white with pic related

Good shit, Taka.

Me too.
Lefties and nihilists use their shitty, super-hedonistic behaviour as an excuse for all kinds of sexual degeneracy, despite them basically being the same level of creature as rats or rabbits.
Just because they're apes or monkeys isn't an example that they're the more "natural" state of primates; gorillas have more noble behaviour, and even chimps have a cunningness to their savagery.

Nigglet probably thought it was his dad. Only the gorilla might be more civilized.

> Implying gorillas wants black people in their tribe

youtu.be/N05CItceEdg

DADDY

DADDY

DADDY

At least the kid got to meet his dad

>What Went Wrong?
Whites intervened with evolution. Niggers were supposed to perish but because whites had too much compassion they ensured the inferior race's survival.

DO IT

Fact: Humans have the largest genitalia of all primates, measured by both total volume and proportional size
Fact: Humans have the least hair of all primates, measured by proportional coverage.

>Fact: Niggers have bigger cocks than whites on average
>Fact: Niggers have less hair than whites on average

But obviously they're less evolved than us right?

or black child. With a White child, he would have showed some good ole fashioned Southern Hospitality, yessiree

and smaller brains

......really makes you think