DUDE DRUMPF IS DUMB LMAO

DUDE DRUMPF IS DUMB LMAO
DUDE VOTE FOR A CRIMINAL LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-dealt-with-a-series-of-people-who-had-mob-ties-1472736922
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh, did the bunch of douchebags you turn to for advice suddenly turn out not to be your friends?
Man, didn't see that one coming.

wtf i hate south park now

i think your misunderstanding there point there libertarians there wanting you to vote third party retard

>now
it's been shit for years kid

>getting triggered by south park
back to

>a year ago

Wtf tumblr triggered I love South Park now

>a year later

STOP MAKING FUN OF MY FAVORITE PERSON PRESIDENT I AM NOT SMART MY ATTENTION SPAN IS EIGHT SECONDS LONG

kys

Even better, the Token Lives Matter shirt in the trailer made people think this would be critical of BLM.

They pulled the switcheroo

>implying trump isn't a criminal too

The trumptard rabbit hole of delusion just keeps getting deeper

>shit on oversensitive SJWs
BASED SOUTH PARK, SJWs SO EASILY TRIGGERED
>shit on trump
WTF I HATE SOUTH PARK
[PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE SARCASM INTENSIFIES]

It's going to be hilarious when reality a smacks you fucks in the face on Nov. 8. I can't remember a campaign as delusional as this one.

>DRUMPF IS DUMB
Yes this is true.

/thread
Anyone who drops south park when it goes against their politics either knows nothing about it or is just shitposting

it's because South Park has always been pretty good at "getting *it* right" but now they try really hard to "get *it* wrong"

Trump will make America great again with protectionism and giving the middle finger to oversensitive liberals.

Fuck liberals, seriously.

Ahahhaahahhahahahahhahaha

>another Sup Forums thread

I officially quit Sup Forums until after the election, because this is ridiculous seeing this shit posted everywhere.

Fuck liberals seriously :(

not voting for trump is a vote for open borders

And what has Trump done criminally? No seriously, tell me what he's done that's against the law.

link to scene?

> THEY DISAGREED WITH MY WRINKLY GOD BABY MAN THEY'RE LOSING THEIR TOUCH

you realize all the fucktards watching the daily show have the same attitude right?

>THEY'RE LOSING THEIR TOUCH

this is pretty indisputable though. or rather they lost their touch near a decade ago

This season is going to look awfully dated in a year's time. Have you watched shit from like 2005-2014?

>I HAVE TO RESORT TO INSULTING SOMEONE WHO SUPPORTS A CANDIDATE THAT EVERYTIME IS MENTIONED DRAWS CHILDISH REACTIONS OUT OF ME

it's a meme you dip

Good argument against a post that wasn't about south oark

Are you serious? He was in construction. He had extensive ties to organized crime in at least New York and Las Vegas.

To be fair Trump (real name: Drumpf) has shown himself to be incompetent and stupid and has small hands. He even threatened to kill Hillary for being his political rival. I don't see how you losers can vote for him.

Jimmy ran off with his phone

I'm dying

But what is a leppo exactly?

Poor trump :

Source?

Enjoy your female president you fucking retards lmao

Chill

>I don't see how you losers can vote for him.
Because he's real

wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-dealt-with-a-series-of-people-who-had-mob-ties-1472736922

The fact that he was in fucking construction in NYC and Vegas

>I share the same air with mouth breather who think exactly this

This world needs to end, we seriously need either a world war or a huge catastrophe

He made the unconstitutional decision to ban people for their religion which opposes the First Amendment, you retard.

And you're not acting better than them so get out your high horse

yes i am. im not watching garbage.

I don't even think it disqualifies him, but to say that the appearance of corruption makes Hillary unfit while ignoring Trump's history is just silly.

So is Hillary.
Okay. I'm sure you'd feel safe with his fat, orange manbaby hands near the nuclear launch buttons. NOT.

>linking a subscription site
Pastebin that shit you idiot

>guilt by location
That's it? Unless you start showing photos of this motherfucker eating lunch with Gotti or another member of a crime family, it's all BS speculation

>picked pence to pander to the GOP and evangelicals
>sucked paul ryan and mccain's dick to pander to the GOP even though he insulted mccain being captured
>DUDE I LOVE THE BIBLE but can't name a single bible verse and tries to fuck married women
>says global warming is a chinese hoax, then says IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

yeah he's real

>I AM NOT SMART MY ATTENTION SPAN IS EIGHT SECONDS LONG
This almost made me think

Ptttf

DUDE YOUR FIRED LMAO

>So is Hillary.
She's a career politician, can't possibly be a real person, in addition she still thinks we're in a cold war with russia, when we should be working with russia and others to get off this rock and colonize mars

Exactly, he's a complete idiot, perfectly suited to fill the position of puppet

nothing will get done under a trump presidency, which means 4 years of the same old shit

while under hillary we'd have 4 more years of obama, which ends with us much further into debt with a failing economy

WTF I FRICKIN HATE SOUTH PARK NOW!

It was a proposal, the motherfucker will say anything that thinks will get a positive reaction from his target audience, anyone with more than half a brain knows he couldn't get away with it

Except your comparing business to international politics and undermining the Constitution, and the American people while in public office, like Hillary did
Grow the fuck up you moron, he will be shot before he tries to launch some maverick nuke

>Pfft
Kek

South Park is spot on about this. Trump is acting like such a big douche because he is trying to get Hillary elected. There is no other explanation and you are all stupid not to see it. He's sabotaging his campaign because he just wanted to promote his company like when he ran for President in 2000 and Art of the Deal sails sored.

>and the Putinbot makes his appearance
Hello Russian shill.

Cartman was having an erotic daydream, wasn't he?
>all those vagina-shaped buildings
>everyone but him on Mars was a female

Nigga I just live on the west coast, I'm going to be the first person they bomb when hillary starts world war 3

>it was a Proposal
He was only pretending to be a racist to get votes! That is totally okay now! So cool.
>He would be shit before firing a missile
Lol. No. He would do so much damage.

wew lad your arms must be getting tired from all this goalpost moving

I've had this feeling like we've all been played, hard
But what would be hilarious is if he did win, which they didn't expect, but it would still be pointless because all he would end up doing is turning into another beltway puppet

>Trump is acting like such a big douche because he is trying to get Hillary elected.

Close. Trump just isn't in on the con. Those who are just knew this would happen after they made him the GOP nom. All they had to do was back away.

IF TRUMP IS ELECTED HE WOULD BE STARTING ALL KINDS OF WARS, YOU IDIOT. THAT MAN DOES NOT HAVE THE TENPERAMNET TO BE PRESIDENT.

>wetting the bed over South Park

I have never understood why Trump voters feel so condescended to by Hollywood.

>muh propoganda

Consider for a second that not everyone gets their political stances from a show with a talking turd

>MUH WAYCISMM
>HE IS LITERALLY HITLER LIKE I CAN'T EVEN

Pls be real

Point out where I did

>protectionism
literally gibs

This. The Podesta emails demonstrate that they wnated him, Carson, or Cruz in the spotlight.

Just because he pretends to care about inner-city niggers and tweets about how he eats tacos doesn't make him not racist.

>Trump is a criminal too
>Oh yeah? Name one time he did something illegal
>ILLEGAL THINGS TRUMP DID
>Yeah, but that was only something he did during his life

Did I stumble into an alternative timeline in the 90's where Sup Forums became a site for soccer moms?
Who even gets triggered by South Park anymore?

It's not a con. Trump is what happens when the GOP panders to kooks enough that the party is overtaken by them. Republicans made a shitty bed and they have to sleep in it now.

No, you wanted to bring up criminal activity, so I brought up the same thing about your precious vagina in a suit

Fuck me, I'm dying here

This whole season

>lol trump has no plan!
>lol trump is crazy he's a comedian not a politician
>there is no merit to anything from the past. you're all just nostalgic it's time to move on and be progressive in the current year
>white knights get mad pussy and don't actually believe in their shit. You anti-feminist anti-egalitarians are just dumb betas
> most people who say mean things on the internet are losers who were bullied any that aren't are just annoying and need a taste of their own medicine. Not so funny when the banter is directed at you huh shitlord?
>vote hillary! btw no episode until after election

>IF TRUMP IS ELECTED HE WOULD BE STARTING ALL KINDS OF WARS
with who?

the Republican party

Europe, Philippines, South America, Mexico, Ukraine, Germany, China, Thailand, Iran, Israel, and Syria just to name a few that he's gotten in fights with already and threatened.

I thought they were redpilled

>He actually thinks this would happen
>with this many countries

no he wouldn't because no one would actually follow or listen to him

Putin also likes him, he's unlikely to start anything there

He said that if his ships came across an Iranian ship he would attack them just to give them a lesson. He said the same of Israel abd Russia too.

How did we go from genuinely funny political commentary to this shit?

Whatever happened to giant douche and turd sandwich?

The saddest thing about Hillary is that we couldn't come up with a worse candidate than Trump if we fucking tried, and she's still only barely winning.

I bet if you put her on a 1v1 ballot versus literally nobody she would lose in a landslide.

Putin likes him because he thinks he's a retard and would be his puppet.

I wouldn't mind at all that they're making nonstop Trump jokes, if they gave Hillary the same attention. I mean the amount of scandals she has is too fucking much to ignore, yet they've made ONE joke this season about Hillary, and it was just about her being dumb during a debate.
Meanwhile nonstop jokes about Trump and his policies

Hah. That's cute. You think anyone running for president is innocent? That they've never committed a crime or abused the power/influence they have?

There's a reason smear campaigns are a thing. No one is clean.

>AGAIN
>HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES THE DUMB SHIT TRUMP SAYS AT HIS RALLIES

>Europe
>Israel
>Syria
>Philippines
>Ukraine
Doubtful. Sounds like your pulling up any country you can think of.
Also: Twitter "wars" =/= real wars. learn the way the world works outside of the internet.

trump is funnier. the reason he gets so much free media coverage is because he's entertaining. it's not a conspiracy hillary is just boring. and they know they'll have at least 4 more years to make fun of her anyway

Or when the choices are so weak.

how did we go from genuinely funny cartoons to bad golden mean political propaganda?

>protectionism
>good

Okay, im going to explain this because you're obviously not old enough to take a finance or economics class.

1. Companies exist to make a profit. Shareholders demand profit, and they demand a certain return return on their investment. If you force Apple to come home and lose all the cheap labor overseas, the $600 iphone is going to go up in price EVEN MORE. This goes for any company with business overseas. If Trump is elected there would be a stock dump like no other. This isnt something you can wish away or regulate away.
2. There are literally entire regions of eastern europe, asia, middle east, and latin america where we have outsourced labor, you force businesses to come home, you piss off half the world. Its a diplomatic disaster and would hurt the economies of several countries we rely on imports from (Saudi Arabia ring a bell?).
3. A trade war with China would be incredibly disasterous for both countries and could lead to a global recession.

You cant throw a wrench in the cogs of the world's economy without severe consequences, and anyone who would flush global stability down the toilet for some 4th grade-tier ideaology doesnt know how much they stand to lose.

You really think he would be on bad terms with Russia?

The only job presidents have is to not say dumb shit. Everything else is either delegated or a plenary power of another branch.

Wait they weren't? Didn't they make fun of Kapernick though?

Nigger have you seen the news

Shut the fuck up you globalist bootlicker, maybe people don't fucking need this tech, maybe people should put the fucking phone down or step away from a computer and go out into the real fucking world
Sounds crazy though, right?

>He's only pretending to be retarded. It is le troll move.
He's talked about how much he hates Merkel and said that Putin is a good guy. Trump would probably let Ukraine be entirely Russian territory by now. He also said that we should use nukes because "Why not?" And has talked about shooting Iranian ships and killing Syrian Freedom Fighters.

>when we should be working with russia and others to get off this rock and colonize mars

user, under obama NASA has all but disappeared and private companies trying to into space are failing hard as fuck.