Go outside

>Go outside
>See city being overrun with Oriental-Canadians
>Day ruined

enjoy the property bubble Gweilo

Be grateful you can see yellows, soon the fire will encompass all of Canada and all you'll see is orange.

Don't worry I hate them too.

I would be happy if otaku chinese chinks move here man, we dont really have an ethnic bias here, nice people is nice people, pretty people is pretty people

>hating chinks
we got niggers and spics, you should feel fortunate

>waaah WAAAH things are changing again i hate it MOOOOOOMEEEEE
Jump off bridge plz

You think it's bad now? The population of China is 1.3 billion, the vast majority of them dirt poor.
Canada's population is 35 million.

Prepare yourself for the real storm. The future is Chinese.

Why us? :(

Canada is like a better version of the US. Clean air, nice people, nice environment and best of all NO NIGGERS.

To be honest, you'll have to elect people who put a cap on chinese purchases on your houses and immigration, or your country will get flooded real fast.

The Chinks are terrible awful creatures. Subhuman noisy cunts.

Try living in Point Roberts. I have to live near the yellow part of your shitty, cuck country.

Tsawwassen here.

I'm Japanese-Canadian. Fuck you.

No niggers.

nigger

You obviously don't live near any considerable asian population. Let me know what you think after you've seen your first "no spitting" sign

>Go to any building or spot on campus
>See Asian
>Day ruined

Stay out of Quebec

I actually do. I moved to my current home from a mostly black city, and let me tell you, it's not perfect but I would give up a fucking arm to never go back.

Nobody wants to live in your dumbass french speaking rural backwater.

Please go to Quebec

The Japanese are cool. The Chinese suck though.

>Chinks calling anything backwater

You live in Mordor you stupid gook.

>The Japanese are cool
You only say that because there aren't as many.

Asian spits are the worst. it's like they summon a fucking ancient dragon to rumble around their shit-clogged sinuses so they can form the biggest, grossest pile of filth to eject from their mouths. And they give no fucks about doing it in public.

At least the Japanese have the DNA to be polite once every decade unlike those godawful Chinese.

I was in Vancouver a few days ago. Its a nice city, and thw downtown area is worth preserving.

However the rest of the city is filled with browns and ENDLESS gooks.

>NEE HAO ZING BAO SELL HOUSE ROUNDEYE.

Are you a fucking proxy

Also Canada is shit tier anyway, only dumb Chinese who can't legally migrate to America and Britain go there

>live on PEI
>go outside
>see nothing but forest and potatoe fields
>drive miles to nearest neighbour
>no degeneracy
>no crime
>haven't seen a shitskin in years