Hey Sup Forums, you ever seen a celeb naked in person? what happened? catch em changing backstage? on a nude beach...

hey Sup Forums, you ever seen a celeb naked in person? what happened? catch em changing backstage? on a nude beach? fuck one? share your story

fuck off

no "kisses"

You must have a fetish. The odds of this are ridiculous. You know what makes for a better thread is: “what are the most interesting interactions you’ve had with anyone considered famous?”

Ask that question and you’ll get some sexual claims, but you’ll actually get interesting stories too

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Bloody christ, you kids are getting bumber by the minute.

Steve Buscemi and I gave each other a double-dutch rudder on new year's 2001. He made me sign a waiver saying I wouldn't talk about it, but I told him there wasn't much to talk about. We both had a good chuckle about that.

but I don't care about that tho??

honestly, I could see steve doing that

Oh shit, is this the chick from Arrow?

bumping with katie cassidy

yup

I saw Sharon Stones vagina once but it was dark and she was sitting down so it was hard to tell

so anybody have any stories? there are usually a few

were you interrogating her? lol

I actually saw taylor swifts nipple once. I took my girlfriend to her concert for her birthday and got front row seats. Taylor comes out walking in this skimpy fuckin dress and does that thing where she bends over and touches all the people in the front rows hands. Her dress was pretty tight as I'm sure they designed it to keep her boobs from falling out but it fell away just enough that I could see her nipple. It was only for a second but it was pink and puffy so no doubt about what I saw. I tried jerking off to the memory after but it was really too short of a glimpse to work with.

dang that's nuts. was the dress low cut or something? when was this?

I've met emily kinney at my job once.... thats about it.

Yeah it was pretty low cut. It was this super sparkly silver dress where the neckline went all the way down to her bellybutton almost. And it was super short too. It sounds slutty but Taylor made it look really classy. Ill try to find a pic of it I know I saw one somewhere

what was she like?

im a celeb. i see myself naked every day

I fucked Celine's Dion niece but thats about it

I saw Chloe Moretz nude IRL, but I won't give the details of the circumstances. I don't kiss (or anything else) and tell.

Believe it or not...

Wow it wasn't hard to find at all. Here you go

hi taylor

bush?

oh nice

Complete with her penis-shaped microphone--or is that a vaginal probe she's got in her right hand?

shatner ?

Shaved.

Well... it looked more like she had used depilatory cream on it. VERY smooth!

This is second hand, but a friend used to work security and he opened a door at the wrong(right) time and caught a 16 yr old T-Swift in her underwear.

nice undies?

I know you said you wouldn't, but what was the context?

I was in Britney Spears dressing room while she changed once. Was about 11 years ago. Wasn't no thang.

From what he said, they were yellow and cute. But he gtfo'd so he didn't get legally fucked

the right idea

>hey Sup Forums, you ever seen a celeb naked in person?

Congrats on starting a thread that is guaranteed to contain 100% bullshit.

how much did you see?