OY VEY

Which one of you made this Twitter account?

Jesus my sides

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StackinShekels
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/StackinShekels

>@StackinShekels
KEK

>he thinks there aren't people like this IRL

Did you come here to show off your troll account, you cunt?

This guy elevated twitter Sup Forums meme shitposting accounts to a work of art.

This guy's Twitter is like a living meme, a strange artform almost. Almost unbelievable how relatively genuine this seems but there's no way it is.

I dunno, looks pretty genuine to me.

In order to fight the Jew, Sup Forums became the Jew.

This way of combating Jewish tactics is something Jews have no immediate answer for. They get confused when trying to fight this because they can't just say 'OY VEY STOP MOCKING US!' when you're saying the same things they say to a similar if slightly more severe degree. It fucks with their minds, because they know you're insulting them while at the same time pointing out that they're Jewish. Goebbels was 100% right about calling them out for being a Jew and this kind of troll tactic works so well to make them steam & experience butthurt greater than just saying 'the Holocaust never happened'.

That awkward moment when I know this guy irl.

This. Jonah Goldberg and Ben Shapiro literally adjusted how they tweet because of Sup Forums trolling happy merchant. Now they review their replies first thing in the morning, send a few tweets out rapid fire and then don't look at twitter for the rest of the day. They couldn't handle being called out as kikes.

>Wayne's following
What the fuck

We need many more like these, it's fucking awesome

Keep making more like this. Make 100s of these accounts and normies are going to be forced to look up the jews

Post yfw this twitter account is actually real.

No way, but this is Sup Forumsfection.

Oy vey, 85 trillion people!