Spooky/creepy thread

spooky/creepy thread

trips get visited by NotTheNanny

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/10099-vault-boy-s-rule-of-thumb-can-t-save-you-from-nuclear-fallout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the ghost is screaming

I like how this one moves.

kys

the grim reaper is fairly photogenic

Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight…

Why they hung that man?

supposedly, no one saw the falling body. it only showed up when they developed the film

Supposedly the story is that his body was up in the rafters or some shit and he fell when they took the pic, but personally I think its faked because the photographer didn't center the family and intentionally left room in the shot for the body.

Your gif really scary. Im feel fear.

Post.

cunt

>want to believe in paranormal/supernatural
>know its all bullshit and all these pictures are fake

ruins the fun

Rolling for curse

> because the photographer didn't center the family and intentionally left room in the shot

May be they waited somebody ?

ah dude, u better start believing u have the ignorance of a child and even they have more sense

Its really useful advise, thanks.

His cat?

Humans brain always searches (sometimes creates) images of human face. Its just imagination and poor quality photos.

end my suffering

БEЗH0ГNM

That is false.

if you get trips, NotTheNanny may end your suffering

yolo

Lucky post.

dubs checked

fuck yes give me those trips.

When you find it you close thread.

Let's hear why. I can claim shit is false too. But you end up looking like a moron without proof.

I don't see it.

Dudes, tell me about NotTheNanny. Please. Tell me all about she. Just i cant google it.

Because there is nothing there, I deceived you. [spoiler]sorry[/spoiler]

inverse.com/article/10099-vault-boy-s-rule-of-thumb-can-t-save-you-from-nuclear-fallout

last week we had a lot of trips in a spooky thread, so i posted next trips get visited by notthenanny. i got trips in that post

the story is that a presidential candidate in the last election needs stem cells harvested from freshly killed newborns to keep her parkinson's under control. she sends notthenanny to harvest stem cells. a nanny cam caught a picture of notthenanny

dubs checked btw

dubs double checked

Thank you.

Sick fuck

lots of dubs the last few spooky threads

there's a wisecrack video on the philosophy of the joker, and how batman and the joker spend their lives trying to find an answer to the existential question of whether or not life has meaning. batman believes you can force reality to have order and meaning, joker believes he can make anyone and everyone give up on finding meaning

we try to find meaning with dubs and trips. if we get more dubs and trips in spooky threads, does that mean spooky stuff has more meaning?

(fake pic btw, no ghost is that thirsty)

dubs spookychecked

s-poop-y

lel

drhdhDHfdh

Here's a story of a nice mild spook:
>me and buddy just smoked weed at beach by my house.
>both pretty lit, driving back home to watch tv
>neighborhood is pretty hilly, has lots of windy roads.
>see two kids, like middle school age out on the side of the road, it's like 11
>Kids look like they are in walking, but are actually DEAD stopped, like statues not moving at all.
>backs are to the car, they are parallel to the road, but slightly turned away from the road, so we can't see faces.
>both wearing light jackets with hoods up, so cant see faces at all
>buddy and I have mild stoner freak-out
>Why were they out? Why did they stop walking? Why did they not want us to see them? WHAT WERE THEY HIDING?
>Don't really talk about it when we get back, high minds moved past it.
>kinda think they were ghost kids lol

Does the clothes also die? Or why are ghosts dressed?

shy midget clan members

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S A FUCKING HUMAN TREE

Baby wants to fuck!

lol, nah these were like brightly colored wind breakers, pink and blue if I remember right.

Oh em ge
2Spooks4me

in college, a friend used to get freaked out by calls from phone number that was all zeros. it was a phone company trying to get you to switch, they used the all zeros phone number to try to get you to answer. she never answered and was always freaked out by it, so i told her the all zeros number is dead people calling. i told her they mostly just want to tell you how cold and dark it is where they are now. so one day one her friends answered her phone to prove it wasn't spooky. she turned ghost-white after talking about 30 seconds on the phone, and told the girl never to answer that number

she one-upped me, her prank was much better than mine

dubs checked

roll for it

More on this topic?

love how it casts a shadow. fucking st00pid.

His dad?

gheh

.. bork

i think she may unfortunately be at the point of no return

Oh shit

It's obviously shoped, dufus

His Nephew?

:(

Huh no shit Sherlock ever think of becoming a detective?

dude if that thing was in my bed...with that mouth....i wouldnt even pull the covers off, i'd start fucking it right away