Nutted but she still succin

>nutted but she still succin

Haha

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
youtube.com/watch?v=bJl9sHkBrj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THAT'LL LEAVE A MARK!

Thanks but I can tell from the thumbnail I would regret this.

Fuck that's it. I'm out. I was fine with the cp, I can ignore the gore. But not this. Good night

1.5 seconds in and NOPEd the fuck out of whatever that is

What is that shit supossed to be

What is this, a reanimated corpse?

I wonder how people get to this point without shooting themselves in the head. Especially the wounded soldiers, who have their skin melted off them and go on to live as real life Fallout ghouls, expect crippled and unable to talk. I wonder how they justify trying to continue living at this point.

>tfw too scared to watch it
can somebody descibe it?

guy with maggots in both his eyes. I'm not really sure what's going on though. Kinda confusing.

oldman has worms in his eye sockets

>NOPEd the fuck out

It's seriously one of the worst things.

nuthin wrong with a few eye maggots don't be a buncha babies

when did Sup Forums get overtaken by such fucking pussies?

when the day of the rope comes I doubt you'll even have the stomach to string up your family.

You chose wisely

Fuck, I can watch any gore shit, but anything with parasites makes me feel like shit.

Kino baby
Kino

>his family isn't already swinging from the rafters

ths is pretty gross thoo

what's with the chunks of hair? the fuck happened to that nigga

they would've shaved it off

I need the story on this. People are wearing gloves, so I can only assume they're some kind of medical personnel. Why are they shaving him? How'd he get necrosis that bad?

You know this is how your body will end. Eaten by maggots

and here I thought I would never have a rock solid hard on ever again. My dick is diamonds.

i havent had a hard on like this since i had a life threatening case of priaprism from beating it to chinese execution videos and mexicant chainsaw salesman training tapes.

Yeah I know maggots only eat dead flesh (unless thats a myth) so i guess its not fatal but overall this is just a strange not necessarily horrific gif.

it's an extra for the walking dead

Id rather get flung into space as planned

That's how I feel. Gore is whatever. It never bothered me. But worms, maggots, parasites, any of that makes my skin crawl. I hate insects in real life too.

Definitely one of top 10 fucked up things I've seen

Does anybody have the other webm of the guy with a fuckton of bugs in his head?

You're alright guy.

>no one clicked this

Holy fuck you're missing out

Thank you for telling me too, made my night

>people still believe in a god when shit like this happens

His head looks attached to me, why is it called "decapitation motorcycle"

God only cares about whites, not subhuman chinks. We are his chosen people.

He pulls a sword out right at the end of the clip and commits sudoku for messing up the landing

I don't believe in god, but this is a retarded reason. According to the bible, god gave people free will, and created all the world's creatures (including maggots). So nothing about this situation disproves Christianity or makes god look bad.

but dude le evil things cant happen if god exists XD

And I thought they're torturing a little girl. That's not even disgusting, it's nature and quite fascinating.

>it's nature and quite fascinating.
*tips*

I'm too scared to watch people suffering, can anyone tell me what's in the webm?

i am mentally ill: the thread

(You) 2

>some doctors cleaning up a corpse

>has maggots in the eye socket

literally nothing.

At least they aren't posting Mexican Funky Town.

That shit left me rattled for days.

someone suffering, cunt.

9.8/10

Someone long past suffering (they're dead, although the way the webm is edited it appears like they may be alive).

Just a dirty corpse. And maggots.

Non white "people"

Can't look away webm thread?

>they're dead

No, he's not. Don't ever go looking for the version with sound

>Mexican funky town
Explain

:3

Cartel members shove a knife down a guy's throat after flaying him alive
while funky town plays in the background

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

I have seen the video. That's why I know he's dead.

>Explain

It's a video of some poor bastard who has his face flayed off with a box cutter. He looks like a dead corpse, until they try to cut his throat with the box cutter, at which point he starts making ungodly noises (trying to scream but he has holes in his throat). So they jam the box cutter and then a long machete down his mouth to pin him to the floor. He bites at the blade with his exposed teeth to make them stop. He even reaches up to try and grab the blade. You see his forearms flexing, and realize he can't grab the blade because they've cut/snapped his hands off and used a torniquet to stop him from bleeding out.

During this whole thing they're blasting Guns N Roses, but the Mexicans whinge and switch to Funky Town.

youtube.com/watch?v=bJl9sHkBrj0

doesn't seem dead to me

That's just air escaping.

>just air escaping
>jaw working
>air escapes and then somehow gets sucked back in and then escapes again

Made me rethink my life when I watched it for the first time, second time wasn't as bad though. Watched it with sound on bestgore mind you.

>this is allowed on YouTube
>but you can't tell the truth about the Jews

>beheading

not gonna lie, i cringed hard as fuck desu

Haven't seen this one yet. Can't really feel bad because he obviously fucked with the wrong people and you just don't fuck with people. Especially not with the wrong ones and especially not when they know spanish.
Might be some sick kiddie fiddler or degenerate who didn't pay his bill for all I know.

>be me
>go into the thread
>NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

I want to beat this dog to death with a baseball bat. There's literally nothing worse than little beta faggot animals

How could someone do that to a person, jesus christ
What did the guy do???

>YES MOM ILL GO TO BED IN A SECOND JUST LET ME POST THESE EPIC WEBMS BECAUSE THESE PLEBS CANT HANDLE HARDCORE STUFF LIKE I CAN
>MOM MY SIDES ARE FLYING INTO ORBIT, HOLD OOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Like clockwork, same time almost every night.

Hello, leddit!

Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong?

MODS

did he die?

That's gotta hoit!

>the cross directly points to the guy as he lands
what did god mean by this?

Drug cartel shit. Apparently they say at some point (in between laughing their asses off)

>You joined the wrong side bitch

However, after some googling, I learned that this isn't uncommon punishment by Cartels for petty stuff, like driving your cab in the wrong neighborhood, or threatening to start a union (farm boss just pays the Cartel to put the fear of god in them).

But yeah, they are laughing throughout the whole thing. And...Switching the music to something fun and upbeat, like Funky Town.

Because they're subhuman shitskins? Take a redpill, kid.

This makes me happy

i thought he was being beaten to death at the end for a second glad he wasn't cute dog i rate it 8/papillon

>RAPIST
>PEDOPHILE

They always say this in the titles to make people feel better. They said this in a new video that showed a fat old man being horribly tortured to death (castrated, gutted, etc).

Someone dug up an actual news article on it, and it turned out just to be some completely benign, random old man some crackheads decided to kill for fun.

You also often see;

>Clearly they are drugged and cannot feel a thing, so it's okay. They didn't suffer

Anyway, that particular video you're talking about seems to be rival cartels. But you never know what they meant by "side". Cartels are known to torture and murder peasant farmers for not paying protection, and it's not unusual to have rival cartels demanding protection from the same person, putting them in a bit of a bother.

Why are they shaving him instead of flushing his eyes?

Everyone.

I'm not sure what they were doing, but it didn't look like hazard lights were on, and if it was anything short of a complete come-to-a-halt breakdown they are fucking subhuman morons for not being on the shoulder.

You are meant to scan ahead for oncoming incidents, but it can be hard in that situation. The guy who got flipped jumped to avoid being smushed. So he was kinda screwed either way.

Moral of the story is to not stand in the middle of a fucking freeway.

If he's infested they have to get in the nose/eyes AND ears/skull to get them out. Probably shave the head so they can crack it open and drain it.

Literal subhumans with no concept of honor or human dignity

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

shouldve tucked and rolled

>Hillary wants to import these

Yeah, I guess. My reaction too after watching it. You watch these Brazilian/Venezuelan/Gueamalan/Mexican videos and you kind of have to scratch your head in amazement that these people are not only more brutal, depraved and sadistic than ISIS, they're not even doing it to take political control of a nation or to topple a rival government or because of religious fervor. It's literally over stupid shit like who fucked some chick or because they're on crack and bored or because someone shortchanged them 50 bucks.

Like when ISIS burned a guy alive in a cage, at least they justified it (to themselves at any rate) by pointing out he was a pilot who had killed dozens of their own in bombing raids.

When you're cutting a dudes face and dick off for spare change because his boss is angry that he asked for overtime....How do you not feel like a maggot?

Christ, that looks like Seth Rogan-level poorly done ragdoll CGI.

I mean, I know it's real, but it just looks like a cartoon how fast he bounces off the windshield

>When you're cutting a dudes face and dick off for spare change because his boss is angry that he asked for overtime....How do you not feel like a maggot?

Fucking cartel millenials.

It's some real aztec shit. It's almost like their genetics has a predisposition for violence. It's almost like these people don't belong in western civilization.

>What did the guy do???

Probably something, really, really evil...

>They are also notorious for extorting taxi drivers and threatening them to avoid taking people to territories of their rivals in risks of getting killed.
>The hitmen of the Independent Cartel of Acapulco are known for flaying the faces of their victims and putting them on car seats throughout various points of the city.

...Or they're fighting over Uber territory.

damn, that guy spent a year's worth of luck right there

Youtube "intestinal worms". That's what a longterm /fit/ diet will get you.

He herniated his liver, thought it was just back pain from the crash, and died in his sleep six hours later.

>you want to derail the thread

eh it's already off-topic so go nuts