Is this a good category to be in for suicide questions?

Is this a good category to be in for suicide questions?

I only want to fall flat on my back not head first. Is this high enough?

Doesn't look high enough. I don't want to end up with brain damage.

It's quite likely that you'll survive that drop with just a few broken bones.

Just fyi, there is no afterlife.

Once you're dead, you're dead for life - so to speak.

Fuk man. Colorado street bridge is too fucking far. Fuck... this one is only like 15 min away walking. Colorado street bridge would take me 2 hrs on bus

Try 30 metres at least.
Also pic related is the captcha I got.

ask your mum, bet she know all about falling flat on her back

Apparently you need 150 feet to reach 95% fatality

If you really want to die why wouldn't you just od on opiates it's painless

Fuck... I would do it if I didn't feel like I would survive. I could imagine surviving with brain damage and being retarded for the rest of my life. Fuck this city for not making that bridge higher

Fuck yourself in the ass god.

I bet this god would not be able to tolerate the pain he dishes out.

You won't get anywhere falling flat on your back

I’ve calculated that you’d never fucking die jumping off east gage... try somewhere else

Son of a bitch... i seriously don't want to go all the way to the colorado street bridge. I cant buy a gun because i have a hold on me due to going to the mental institute for suicidal reasons.

I have to be honest it’s the closest bridge that will do anything

And you have probably around 6% chance of surviving Colorado st. still

bridges are for crossing and living under you can't jump there

Why do you want to kill yourself?

Give me your junk email and I'll tell you why.

[email protected]

sorry, but unless you go face first you are more likely to just be crippled and left to die slowly from the shock if nobody finds you in time. Even with a head plant, there is still a chance of survival at that height, but with all the brain damage it would be hard to tell if you would be able to care.

You need something like 13 stories, or you could land on something and not get it fully. Gotta' build up that airspeed.

Make sure to set up a camera where you intend to land, and one where you're jumping from. Before you jump, look into the camera and say "I'm (name), and this is Jackass".

I'm okay with those odds. I just don't want to travel there. I don't even have a license since I get anxiety with the idea of driving. I'm retarded. I can just call an uber. Problem solved.

If you want an A+ rating, get a battery pack, a head strap for a gopro, an actual gopro (any will likely do), and a phone with enough data to stream from. Then you can stream your jump.

Alternatively, if you're not sure if you're actually retarded enough to kill yourself or not, try going bungy jumping first. Find some place that offers a good height, and when you're up there, ask yourself "Do I want to jump?" and see what you actually feel after you've jumped.

That's legit funny but I'm not doing that

[email protected]

I sent you an email already

Why are you even killing yourself in the first place? What's the point? Why are you in such a hurry to leave? If you truly do want to die, then you've lost the final fear of man: death. Now you can do anything, the worst that'll happen is that you'll die.

Think of anything you wanted to do, but never could. Well, what are you waiting for? Go do it. Anything legal or illegal, just don't hurt other people unless they deserve it to a very large degree (i.e. you know that they are criminals). You can go anywhere in the world, do anything you like.

Why waste life on death? You can die when you're done living, so for now do whatever you've always wanted to do (no, not killing yourself, faggot, anything but that, unless you go out in a grand gunfight in which case it's OK).

Nvm kek. I'll forward the message to u

By "hurt" I mean, don't snap and kill your family. But if you want to be a traveling rapist, rob people, thief to fund your new found life or something, hey, I'm not judging.

That was actually someone else.

Ya i caught that. 3 posts above

Answer me, faggot.

Honestly, my dream death would be to go in a white room miles away from life and blow myself up with dynamite. I want to feel like I am in limbo. I honestly want to lose myself and hardly feel real. I want to lose my sense of individuality and be 100% consumed by nihilism.

You're too much of a faggot. You don't deserve to kill yourself. It's too good for yoy

lol, suicide request denied. you can't stay here either tho

So you used to love life and had a huge ego then realized you were short and lost it?

Basically kek. My mind is not healthy. It never was. I even had a god complex at one point but not anymore since my pride is 100% gone.

I think I was born defective or something.

Aha, sounds like you need three tabs of LSD.

You could order a test kit and some of it off the web, and go flying. It'd solve everything for you, I am certain. Make a thread and report back in a few days after you've done it, alright? See you then. Use the same pic.

>Why waste life on death?
all life ends in death, retard
just kicking it up a few years
why the fuck do you have a problem with it
it's to your immediate advantage to let them die
the only benefit you get if they don't is potential benefit
you're trading a sure thing for an unlikely boon
go fuck yourself, you demanding shit
self-serving shit
kys

You're just trippin

I went through something similar, felt all the life force drain out of me, felt empty and like nothing and was on top of the world before with my optimism... what worked for me was focusing on something and becoming really good at it, I didn't have anything so I became a really good carpenter. I kept my active and solving problems, made me interact and get out there.

You can redefine yourself at anytime.

proofs, faggot?

>kys
Haha, this guy. Wow, daddy fucked you hard, didn't he?

Live life, OP. Do anything, literally anything, you want. Kill yourself in the end if you can't find anything enjoyable, I guess. It's pointless though, you could be doing all the crazy shit you never had the balls to do otherwise. Ignore this hysterical little homo I'm responding to.

If you can't come up with anything, I know for certain that a few tabs of LSD (three or more) will fix your problems. Fuck it, don't even test it. Just get bitcoins, and go order some. As soon as you get it, take a few tabs off, put some good music on a playlist and eat them.

To go through life without at least moderately attempting to promote positive growth in those you experience is criminally insane. Can't hurt to type a few sentences of encouragement.

Leave the world like a campground- nicer than you found it. Selfish cunt.

I'm op. That wasn't me. Either way though, I know what I must do.

Nvm u noticed

Get some LSD, and it'll give you the death you want (ego). Try it once, if it doesn't work with ~three tabs, then go ahead and continue on with your plan.