Why don't you carry a pistol everyday for self-defense Sup Forums?

Why don't you carry a pistol everyday for self-defense Sup Forums?

>pic related
>my gats

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/violent-crime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you like that Steyr?

I'm afraid that without a holster I'll have to carry it gangsta style in the back of my pants, and that I'll accidentally shoot myself in the ass

So get a holster, dummy

I like it. Well worth $400.

It's accurate, reliable and very comfortable. Bad thing is how hard it is to find holsters/mags, and the thing is thicker up front than my Glock 20 or USP 45.

The trigger is nice, but has a little crunch in the stacking before the breaks, but the break is very crisp and it's a light trigger pull. Don't notice it unless you're pulling it really slowly.

I'm not licensed to carry

Carry single stack 9 everyday including work. Also get one of those sticky holsters. They're nice.

You don't need a license to buy a holster. You can carry on your own property without a license. Same when you're camping in many states. Plus most states don't require a permit to open carry, only conceal carry.

The odds of needing to defend your life are drastically lower than the odds of accidental death by handling a gun.

>fake news

Because I live in a proper country where I don't need gun to be safe.

Because I live in a liberal state, ironically without liberty. I do however have a small collection at home.

Accidental death by firearm is approximately 500 per year in the US. That's out of 323 million people and 300+ million privately owned firearms.

Meanwhile, the FBI recorded 1,248,185 violent crimes in the US in 2016 alone. So your claim is utter bullshit.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/violent-crime

Hey faggot... ever heard of quality manufacturers like HK, Springfield or SIG? Jesus... did you pay for a glock?

Because its an automatic (pun intended) 5 year sentence.

>springfield

kek

Hahahhahaha

you like that revolver?
is that a 637?

I have a felony

I'm not a faggot so i know how to fight with my hands not a gun

Because I don't live every second in fear for my life. Firearms are completely pointless. Go back to /k/, faggot.

You bring your hands to a gun fight retard and let me know how that works out for you

OH yeah? Story?

Uh huh. Got anymore strawmans?

I'm too poor
The only thing I have is a 22. Long that I inherited.

I might need to save up for some Junk Guns.

Not much of a story, I got drunk and beat the fuck out of some guy then he sued me and I ended up with a felony.

I NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE

why tho

hi

dumb anime poster

i fucking love ceramic tiles

this

my friend who is a cop in the city i live in and said open carrying is not a good idea.

I do stupid shit when im drunk. He didn't antagonize me or anything like that my dumb drunk ass just decided "Fuck this guy" and then I started hitting him and then I got arrested.
You do know where you are right?

I do, I got that shield in 9mm with the 8 mag. No longatz op?

AK47 and over-under here.

Your friend is right, if someone is going to rob or shoot up a place its going to be the people who are visibly armed who get shot first. Also you have to worry about firearm retention (i.e. people trying to take your gun).

Don't have enough money for the training class, weapon class permits, ammo permits, gun permits, the guns themselves and self-defence isn't a valid reason in this shithole country

u dont even have guns faggot why are you posting in this thread
post-2007 anime belongs on Sup Forums /qa/ /jp/ and everywhere else for sissy faggots like u

Only about 400k gun crimes though, excluding threats and instances where firearms were mentioned but not seen and including instances where there was knowledge that weapons were available but not reportedly brandished.

Oh, and if you stop a crime by revealing a firearm, it's thought that nearly all those instances go unreported or fire arms are omitted from the report.

I don't mean to get on your back, but the US has got to stop being sober, as opposed to being PC, about lots of stuff, but firearms are an easy place to start.

>OP asks why I don't have a gun
>I explain why I don't have a gun
I really didn't think it would be that hard to figure out but you proved me wrong, congratulations retard.

start being sober*

my bad. Don Lemon's got me all flustercucked.

leave the thread then nigger

nah, at this point I just wanna keep posting to spite you.

Good. You deserved that felony, and you don't deserve guns.

Never said I didn't deserve it, I made a stupid decision and now I have to live with the consequences of it. As is life

>Why don't you carry a pistol everyday for self-defense Sup Forums?

I live in Arizona, and by state law I can carry any sort of concealed knife or firearm without a permit if I choose.

I don't because I live in an all-white neighborhood. I rarely lock my car, and once left my front door unlocked by mistake-- I use a side door close to my garage usually-- for maybe a week or more. Nobody has ever ripped me off, or even acted aggressively towards me since I moved here.

I have guns, I just don't need to carry them.

Guns are only for if I have a plan for it. I'm too rational to carry a gun all the time. Most of the time I'm safe or the risk is negligible.

>You can carry on your own property without a license.

Not true in every state.

>Implying I don't *want* to die.

The risk of a house fire is negligible but you still have smoke detectors

I don't live in Arizona, I am licensed to carry, I live in an area with low crime (very low, actually), with a population that's like 98% white.
I have a home security system, smoke alarms, three fire extinguishers, first aid kits, and I carry every day.
My car also has a spare tire, and I haven't had a flat tire in over 20 years.
Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

The fire risks losing my house. A gun which requires me to be constantly drawn to have fair odds only prevents them from taking my possessions I carry by taking a life and following an extensive legal process for doing so.
If I did it I wouldn't want to deal with the courts, Id instinctively storm drain the tool and dash.
The places I go are safe enough it's irrational to carry. Cameras everywhere.

Go ahead and have fun. Best that comes of it is being Zimmerman.

I have a AR-15, 22 Phoenix, and a 40 caliber. Love them all

If your house catches fire and you're asleep in bed you'll most likely die. If someone pulls a weapon on you and you have no course of action or do nothing, and you'll most likely die.

I have the Gen5 and the M&P shield.My wife carries the bodyguard

Oh yeah you must live in that one place with no crime.

Neither of those things are based on statistics, but go ahead and live your life in fear. Your life was never going to be very valuable anyways, so you may as well walk around with a way out.

um because I don't fear for my life.

Both of those are based on statistics, which is why smoke detectors are mandated by law. The FBI statistics also indicate that complying with an armed robber is the most dangerous course of action you can take.

If that's your gun, you need to step up your light game

I live in a place where a CC is very difficult to acquire... I'm strapped at home though and not usually far away from being armed

it is my gun and I don't want more than 300 lumens

glock 43's, XDs and the mini Shields are all pretty badass

Because where I live we have blacks not niggers and white trash.

Believe what you want. You sir, are the statistic.

>sir
*tips glock

4 shit tier pistols and a glock.
1/5
2/10. You fail op

Smoke detectors are only required by law in (most) rental residences and commercial buildings. Just saying. (I carry a firearm, not arguing)

They're required in every newly constructed residential structure. If you live in a house from the 50's then ya, you don't have to install them

the M&P is not a bad gun

Yes I never said it isn't your right to do so or that I think you shouldn't be allowed to. Just that i choose to leave my guns in my safe houses.
Goodnight sir.

>sir
*glock tipping intensifies

Not in every state or locale.

how can i change the filesize of a pic?

Show me a local building code that doesn't require them and I'll show you a building code that is out of compliance with national standards

Show me a federal law that requires smoke detectors in new construction private residences.

How many fucking hands do you have nigger?

There's just the accepted national standard NFPA 501A and if your state doesn't follow it then easily preventable fire deaths probably occur in your state.

Because I’m a britbong, Jesus Christ I wish I could have one for home protection

I'm just saying that a standard is not a law, I'm not saying that homes shouldn't have smoke detectors. I have several in my house (as well as CO detectors).

>goodnight sir

Don't ever come back here.

because im not an insecure faggot

will post fnx next.

because I'm not a pussy

i do

weak bait