Hot tamales and they're red hot

Hot tamales and they're red hot

The RHCP version is better anyway

Whyteboi, pls.

Son House or GTFO

>you can squeeze my lemon till the juice runs down my leg
What did he mean by this?

"Cum for me."

Why does every song of his sound the same? doobedy boodeddy doo intro on every bloody song.

>white girl
PSHHHHHHHHH!

This is true for all blues music.

Robert Johnson used a variety of alternate tunings, keys, as well as fingerpicking, flatpicking, and slide guitar styles in his playing. The only reason it sounds the same to you is because you're a pleb

So this is the power of black music

*satanist music

overrated shite.

>its shoite moite goodnoight
What would a snaggletoothed bong like you know about the blues?
You fucking cracker.

I know this, its music for old whites like you to play and larp as niggers.

he's into ball busting, in this case squeezing testicles

Thats why i like son house and other delta blues players more. Robert johnson became the blueprint for what people think of when they hum or sing blues music. Amazing for the time but so copied now its very familiar

>>>/bleep/

Better to stick around to shitty and boring classical fart music like Bach my friend.

daily reminder that cubans influened american pop music/jazz/blues/rockandroll/r&b

kek get out of here you fucking dizzie gillespie cock munch. Cubans made their own style but ragtime to blues to jazz is pretty much all USA, taking influences to help grow but not define. all cubans did was add their dirty native dance/rhythm to established art forms

>no compadre

Can't we just enjoy some blues without being autists?

dizzie one of earliest to incorporate cuban sounds to jazz with advent of bebop in late 40s. literallly no influence on blues, rockabilly, folk, or later jazz quartets that became precursor to rock bands (drums bass guitar piano). trumpet was phased out and afro cubano jazz separated after hard bop started to wane. Literally insignificant impact on pop, rock, or R&B