I'd stick my dick in you

ask nicely

boys who wear flannel are so cute

>boys who wear flannel are so cute
thank u!

You lack panties for total cuteness.

kill yourself nigger

ever been fucked?

You guys remember when this board wasn't flooded with literal faggots?
I do.
7 or 8 years ago this thread would have been filled with people telling OP to kill himself then it would have 404'd.

nope! virgin

how old are you?

You have a nice butt and your balls look very smooth.

Are you any good at kissing?

I’ve been shaved for the last ten years. I hate having hairy legs.

thank u! also never kissed anyone b4 sadly. id love 2 tho

ur soooooooOOOooOo cute
be my boyfren

Yet, here you are ...

Am not a trap but is it ok to shave your asshole hairs? I fucking can't stand them

smooth legs feel good

yes! do it. it feels really good to be smooth n stuff

Thanks, but I’m not Op. I’m just posting in solidarity to those that also shave their legs. I’m also 55. And Married. Have Fun! Oh ... That's a (black) skirt in the photo.

post soles op

Aww that's too bad. You really are attractive looking so it shouldn't be super hard for you to find a guy who likes you

I do it just for hygiene. Feels pretty good and reduces toilet paper use by around 40%

actually am edating a boy rn and we are gonna meet up in some months so yay! cant wait

great u tricked me

Drink Spearmint Tea ... it slows body hair growth. I can go 3 days between shaving. It is an Anti-Androgen, though. Be advised. Add Pueraria Mirifica to this cocktail, and you’ll have smooth skin like a girl. And grow boobs, too.

Very cute. You sound excited about him. I hope you two will like each other the way you hope

And maybe touch dicks and learn about each other really intimately.

dont wana be a trap just a cute boy, ill take the tea advice tho!

yess thank u user! i hope so too

There's something really special about man/man relationships that I can't explain.

Maybe it's the intimate bonding aspect with another guy that I love to much. Maybe it's that only another guy really knows how to satisfy another man

This is disgusting. Why would you want this over a chick?
And if you're gay why would you want this over a normal dude?
Just end yourself freak and get out of my board

post more

OP here whats different between me and a "normal dude"? just the fact i shaved? ass hair is p gross user i think ur the freak if u like this. would u want ur girl to have a hairy ass?

sure!

Pueraria Mirifica takes 2-3 years to grow boobs, at 4-6 capsules a day. One to two capsules a day won’t do much other than give you silky smooth skin, and I do mean OMG luxurious yum. Seriously.

Guys give the best head.

nice cute legs!

oh! thank u user! ill do this

so... do I just go at it like shaving my beard or is there a secret technique?

i shaved all of my body with just a regular razor and shaving cream. takes a long time but worth it. u could also try nait but ive heard some mixed things about it

nair*

Dollar Shave Club Executive Razor.
Six Blades. Smoothest shave of your life. Don’t forget to drink your Spearmint Tea. I grow it in pots during the summer. I munch on a handful every day. It will knock your dick in the dirt, though.

i'd fill that ass

The fact that you're trying to look/act like a girl are taking pictures of your assholr to post online.

Its pretty weird to imagine you're a real person whose whole life led up to this kek. Pretty sad anyway

Seconded

knock my dick in the dirt? how so

hope u find something enjoy in life lmao

Faggot

That's a normal dude with a shaven ass. Just like how you like a nice ass on women some fags like a nice ass on a man.

Would tongue cornhole/10

Spearmint Tea is an Anti-Androgen. Just like Saw Palmetto, White Peony & Red Reishi Mushroom. They suppress Testosterone, which makes you hairy. They’ll reduce your raging hard-ones when the wind blows, etc. I’m Ok with it as Im growing boobs. But seriously, Spearmint Tea slows body hair growth. It’s all the rage with middle eastern women. LoL. Just you won’t have diamonds at the drop of the hat. Give it a try. Everything returns to normal in a few days when you stop taking it.

95 Captchas later ...

alright cool! thanks a lot user

Let's so some toes, baby

any tips on how to GROW hair for a chance?

Pueraria Mirifica will grow your head hair. Boosting Testosterone wil grow your body hair.

Everything I mentioned before will reduce oily skin, and smooth your features. It’s really nice, tbh. And, my wife stays “satisfied”.

Anyway have any good tips on how I could make my face look cuter? Anything in particular i should try to

do?

soy

hoy

Pueraria Mirifica... (Pure Miracle).

Smooths your skin & features.
Reduces oily skin. People tell me all the time I look 10 years younger. The stuff makes you feel wonderful. Be advised, at higher doses it *will* grow boobs. But, again, you’re looking at 2-3 years. Two capsules a day will do everything “but” grow boobs. I love the stuff.

In before soy-boy. I still love my guns, 4WD & chainsaw.

Soy is dangerous, and really, really bad for you. Stay away from soy.

Soy doesn’t even have 1/10th the phytoestrogen that Pueraria Mirifica has.

PM for short.