ITT: Ask a tranny

ITT: Ask a tranny

Did this a while back and now in doing it again. Not doing timestamps because I'm not THAT mentally disabled.

Ask away, Sup Forums.

Fake tits or gtfo

Were you close to any males growing up?

As a person that likes traps, I think getting the snip isn't cool. Do you plan on/have you done that? what's the general consensus in the community about reassignment surgery?

Yep. My whole family was full of guys and I had bad luck whenever I tried to talk to girls so I went with the best option and became a tranny lmao.

I'm Palestinian and looking to date a tranny Jew to piss my family off
Wanna date?

Not getting a snip, I'm getting it added, fam. And I dont know if ill get a dick, but ill probably just do top surgery and get some testosterone pills.

Not Jewish but my best friend is both. He's underage tho, so sorry.

So youre a reverse tranny. In that case, were you close to any females growing up?

I thought Jew was supposed to be a pun...

So are you gonna be a 40 percenter

Not very much. My parents got divorced when I was five so all/my only female figure was gone. I do have a few female friends though, and theyre really cool, but when I was growing up, all the girls were just stereotypical girls. They only liked Barbies and pink and all that shit and I was never interested in that.

What's that?

>stop making fun of me
>this is a legitimate condition
>I deserve rights
>lolol I couldn't talk to girls so better become a tranny

Well, the part about talking to girls was a joke. Plus I make fun of about 99% of the LGBT community.

you know 40 percent of tranny commit suicide

What was it about being feminine that repeled you?

hell nah man, I joke about that shit. no way I'm dying cuz some cunts call me a girl.

so you have a pussy?

Just how girls normally are. I dont want to be like "tomboys" or "the girl next door" or "girly-girls" or any type of girl. Even when I was a little kid, I just wanted to do what guys got to do and wear.

yeah man

what about tits do you tapem back

Nah, I dont have a binder or anything. I wear jackets a LOT so its normal for me to just wear one. All the girls in my family have big tits so you can kinda see with a jacket but otherwise, I'm fine.

How do you deal with the fact that not a single person considers you a chick? How do you bear the burden of everyone laughing at you for being retarded. Serious question here

tits or gtfo

Lots of people still consider me a chick, actually.

How do you feel about Bruce/Caitlyn jenner? Do you think it deserves the praise it gets? Do you dislike most of the LGBTQ+ community, if you do, why so?

take antipsychotics, you'll get better

1. I dont think he deserves as much praise as he gets. Lots of people are trans but they shouldnt be called "brave" or anything just for finding out they don't wanna be a guy/girl.

2. Yeah, I hate a big part of the LGBT community. I say LGBT and not LGBTQ+ because it is Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender. Q stands for Queer, which is basically "gay" for the snowflakes that think theyre better than cis people. I could go on and on about why I hate the LGBT community, so ill just sum it up:

Most of them are faggots that want attention.

Bump in case any more anons want to ask some shit.

Trans has been done to death. Come back with a cyborg tentacle vagi-penis and we'll talk.

Who says I'm not gonna get that

>friends with another tranny

Abhorrent.

Well du ain't got it now, ¿right?

damn

alright true

man I didnt even know he was a tranny until last month and ive known him for a year.

That's a little better, but it still means you have an unacceptably high ratio of trannies in your community. I find the best mix in a group is at most one tranny, 80% bi, 10% gay, 10% straight.

None of my other friends know hes a tranny so I think its a little more acceptable.

Du do du, vagene-bro.

But you are the cancerous faggot of the LGBT community

Funny how that works.

Because they feel bad for you

Read the thread, they're ftm.

Forever pretending to be something you are not and will never be. That's what you're doing

Yeah, I'm FtM. if they felt bad for me, they'd call me a guy.

:(

I'm just some user who understands what kind of faggot OP is.

Yeah but like I'm still gonna stay a fag, y'know. Not gonna kill myself like all those pussies that slit their wrists for being called the wrong pronouns.

Kys or don't, it's none of my concern. I just hope we ditch gendered language altogether soon. English already has almost none left already.