I'm 22 and for the last few months my chest started feeling sore, my nipples became puffy...

I'm 22 and for the last few months my chest started feeling sore, my nipples became puffy, and now I think I'm growing boobs

Wtf is going on?

u a dude?

Well fucking duh I am

Timestamp

lmao u got some budding man titties wtf

6/10 would tittyfuck em

That legit sucks. Start doing pushups or something man.

This is clearly a trap on hrt

gynecomastia

Pic with dick and these cute new titties for proof.

Are you drinking a lot of milk or large amounts of meat?

wth this nigga got a tumour or something

u must be slurping on them fuccin female hormones. how does it feel being a trap? thats all you can become in life now

Post ass with timestamp for diagnosis

You may be a girl? Have you looked under your tail?

I don't drink milk but I eat tons of chicken daily

would you be my gf? those are noice.

stop eating soy

That's an incorrect myth

if grils eat soy will it make their boobs bigger?

Chicken estrogen wouldn't cause changes like that since they're not mammals, though dairy and mammalian meat can spike estrogen levels since they contain high amounts, and have been known to cause premature puberty in young children, but judging by this picture it's more than that and possibly some sort of illness, genetic or otherwise. You should see a doctor instead of asking on here.

Have a dick btw

Plant based estrogen doesn't alter the human body.

That doesn't look right. You should seek professional help for that thing between your legs

Taking risperdal or similar meds? Theyve been known to do this

I mean barely

Cackling aloud with gusto

You ain't foolin anyone trappy mctrapson.
Continue altering your bodies chemistry.

Probably is risperdal

stupid morons, it's a trap making fun of everyone, it should be stoned to death

that's what happens when you're on estrogen.

that's what happens when you're on synthetic estrogen.

High doses of ibuprofen over long periods of time has also recently been linked to gynecomastia.

Provably false. Fuck off back to your soylent.

Stop taking those psychiatric drugs. they do that kind of thing to you

what the fucken shit man

become a tranny

Your thyroid is fucked and it might be thyroid cancer, go to an endocrinologist.

Too late

Asshole pic?

No, it'll just make them bitchier.

pick your dick up post moar pix pix something like this

need pix of testicular size suspect high hormone intake from food makes your balls shrivel up and man boobs grow same as being on steroids

for science

Wow I guess trannies are as shitty at trolling as girls are

It's almost like we're women inside

I doubt it risperidone, risperidone causes weight gain and he's pretty skinny.

OP, I think you should get an MRI of your brain, it's possible you have a prolactinoma; how's your vision?

Have you been tested for Jews yet? It's definitely Jews.

Nope, it's almost like you're autistic

I have a fiancee and a job and live on my own as a woman, hardly autistic

you are a product of evolution OP, every white man will become a trap eventually, you are just ahead of us, good for you, post dick please

ok OP just saw the dick pic, sorry for that, please post another, hard this time. thanks

That...doesn't measure autism.
You trurly do have a mental disorder

Autistic does not = NEET, user. you're clearly an autist.

Yeah, I feel like a girl. But this is the treatment
Also just got picked up in an uber Mercedes, god damn life is nice as a girl

welcome to the woman hood user

OH SHIT YOU WERE PICKED UP BY SOMEONE THAT YOU PAY TO PICK YOU UP AND DRIVE YOU SOMEWHERE!! HOLY SHIT DUDE NEVERMIND!

Please an hero

Well then I'm a happy autist

Meanwhile you trump supporting fascists moap around in your parents house dreaming of killing people like the freaks you are and I'm going to a party to dance and drink and have a night out with the ladies

Do you eat chicken by any chance user?
If so, how much?
Chicken fucks up hormones badly.
When puberty hit me had a visit to endocrinologist, asked if I eat well, and if I have some discomfort in genital area or breasts, as the matter of fact my nipples were sore for couple of weeks, and she told me to quit chicken for some time while I fully mature, now its stable, no boobs.

Can you milk your tits?

Ur jealous I get to have dat sweet female privilege, also I didn't pay, daddy did, and drinks are free for women and my drivers license says female on it

Phytoestrogens are antiestrogenic at the breast.

I use high-dosage isoflavones, lignans, and hops flavone extracts as part of my supplement routine and besides making my hips and butt bigger I never got gyno. Some fat relocated to my breasts and they stick out a bit but it's not glandular tissue. Most likely if I stopped they'd go away pretty quickly.

Oh shit dude yeah you're right I'm jealous that I don't have a mental disorder and a mutilated dick and parents that pay for everything I do

just go get a visit for endocrinologist. Or embrace the trap within you.
Case closed.

You have a medical condition gg no re

Lay off the chicken.

Daddy is my fiancee dude

And...how's that better you leech

You're living the dream, OP. To be the girl.

I suck daddy's dick and let him fuck me and I cook and clean for him like a good trap waifu

why does it have a fucking Hitler stache?

You're still a leech my dude

I think I remember seeing you post on here and maybe /lgbt/ years ago. Didn't you get addicted to coke or something for a while?
I can't believe you still post here. It's weird to see people I recognize from ages ago lol