Have you swallowed his redpill yet?

Have you swallowed his redpill yet?

this guy has some pretty good videos. he's cool

agreed. I like him.

no but you've swallowed cock. lots of it.

Don't need to. I took TRP years ago, and have gone my own way in the interim.

Why are you betas so scared of redpill guys? More useless sluts for you to catch STDs off of and the like.

Is that the reverse flash?

Op who is this guy

Jordan Peterson

Religiotard. All opinions irrelevant.

Fallacy fallacy.

That depends. Have you swallowed this redpill yet? Jan 20. Tick tock.

mark...

>daddy peterson
Sort yourself out, user. Clean your room.

With new this serious you should post the real one.

I was redpilled as the world was becoming blue pilled. It's like the world around me changed overnight and I remained thinking to myself "what the fuck is going on"?

Summarise it for me op, I ain't watching this faggots videos and making him money.

I have a soft spot for funny fakes

He basically said no gays allowed and whities better than. Darkiez

As an agnostic, I really enjoyed his yt series on the bible and religion. His thoughts coming from a evolutionary psychology background on it are fascinating and interesting.

Reddit atheists like should definitely watch it, to get a new perspective on religion.

Didn't think mgtow would get here on Sup Forums nicely said brother. TRP is a suppository and a lot are taking it as we speak.

It's as real as it gets, homie.

Just fucking watch it, the guy is a hero.

Has he uncovered any evidence that his favourite god exists? No? See my previous post.

Psst, kid. Buy my rug.

O my $2000

I usually hide my power level (too many manginas like around), but this is an explicitly RP thread.

Don't put him in the same box as the "hurr redpill" retards

What made him controversial was just refusal to comply with that dumbass law that forces people to use made up pronouns.

It's just common sense

While I disagree with his theological perspectives, I very much agree with his philosophical positions.

Too many people go in for "fallacy fallacy".

I have learned things from Barack Obama, for example.

(inb4 "how to fail as a leader")

he's a great human being. he's not afraid to slap you across the face if you need it.

What i think is that these threads have only been around for a few days so you're all shill bastards and no i wont watch this fags videos he makes 70K a month off patreon. Does he need even more to top it up?

fuck

>I'm a doctor, not a historian.

Last I checked, you aren't forced by the government to donate to him.

You're a fucking sandnigger actor, not a doctor.

Last i checked youtube still has ad revenue from just watching

Obama had a flawless political temperament and character. While I disagree with many of his actions as President, I cannot deny that he looked damn good doing them, and there's a lot to learn from that.

Trump, meanwhile, has the most catastrophic political temperament possible. People, even his supporters, don't respect Trump like they respected Obama, but they believe in his convictions and appreciate his straightforwardness.

Take Obama's temperament with Trump's convictions, and you might very well have the perfect President.

He's a clinical psychiatrist. 99.9% people have no idea what that job description implies. But if you study what he studies, you'll undoubtedly be on his level of theology and education. No such thing as a redpill. Just read books.

Crap!!!

YouTube gives ad revenue to its content providers? That's new and surprisingly high-minded of something that's from the Google stable.

>genetically engineer the perfect president

He's interesting descriptively, as a story teller, but I wouldn't latch on to anything normative he espouses. A lot of it is just Christo-Euro-centric Deus Vult degenerate culture rhetoric.