DAT GROID BTFO

for laughs search "gorilla white mom" on twitter and reply to every groid who thinks the mom of the kid was white with pic related

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617016/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-parents-four-son-fell-zoo-enclosure-sparking-controversial-killing-Harambe-gorilla-emerges-father-lengthy-criminal-history.html

those fucking noses man

kek

>tfw the gorilla would have been a better and more responsible parent than these niggers

1st it was blacks upset a gorilla was killed for a white kid and now blacks are upset that white people are blaming the black parents

fucking niggers man

yeah man I had to stop reading twitter after I did what I said in the OP s couple of times because I couldn't take the god damn retardation of black twitter

will groids ever recover?

Made me kek, but RIP in peace poor Harambe...

kek

Better watch out OP it is considered hate speech to correct niggers on twitter

post that pic of the racists tweets that thought the kid was white pls

Mom: 100% Entitlement Funded and Enabled Sheboon. Dad: 5x convicted felon and ex-con. I mean is it any wonder their little pickaninny nigglet went thru the bars to visit Mr Gorilla at the zoo? Goddammed Silverback had far more sense than these two welfare slobs have put together!

Where is the Jew in the window? Quite sure this image is shopped.

another pic of this loving and responsible family of basketball americans

white ppl care more about 1 gorilla than dozens of blacks killed by white supremacy everyday

Creepy as fuck bro

those skull shapes kinda look like gorillas desu

Pretty sure it's black people whining about the gorilla dying.

White people are whining about the retarded parents who let their kid fall into the pen.

>baby gorilla even has curly nog hair