dang, where is everyone tonight?

fin

Moar dragons pls

got any cubs?

give pawjob

friends, comrades, how are you all?

meh

Why meh, comrade?

had a setback repainting some trim/skirting. gunna need to buy more brushes because i'm not getting the finish i'd like, and it's now the weekend so it'll probably need to wait until monday.

Feel that big time. Trying for an even finish? I always like either a big foam brush or a small roller brush for trim and skirting.

holy fuck this is amazing

i just want it nice and smooth. i have some foam roller covers lying around but no handle for them. tested one out using a chopstick for a handle and it seems to work pretty well lol.

the brush i was using left a horrible finish. everyone recommends oil paints but i've been using water based which isn't helping. i only found out after the fact. welp

I mean if you're painting on metal, Yeah oil based paint is ideal. Still, I find for a smooth finish without being a pro with a brush, foam brush or a roller is the way to go. Lol if you want to rig the roller that way, go for it. At the end of the day it's gotta work

i'm just going to buy a handle for it probably. hopefully that'll do the trick. though i might need a small brush to paint in the corners. i'm painting on a wooden trim that has already been painted before. apparently oil paints are good at hiding brush strokes, but i've avoided them because they're harder to clean up.

Oh well was the previous layer of paint also oil based, or water based?
I've tried painting water based atop oil; would highly not recommend, sand it off or paint with oil.

If the previous layer is water based, yeah keep using the water based stuff and use a foam or roller and you're golden

no idea tbh
sanding it back would really suck though
it sticks fine but i can't get it smooth with a brush

das it gay
post more cubs

moar of this

make your own Sup Forumsfur thread! This thread is cubs only!

I'm all for cub, but how the fuck is that Sup Forumsfur you dumb nigger?

lesbian is Sup Forumsfur

nice hands

His autism makes him see tits as dicks.
That's why he thinks the only straight fur is cub

Sup Forumsfur is for faggots
/s/fur is for people who like females

>snake
>only one penis
Fucking ruined

to each their own

Well, at least it's not progressed to shitting dicknipples yet.

Yet.