Does anyone else think all girls should be forced to go naked at all times up until the age of 30?

Does anyone else think all girls should be forced to go naked at all times up until the age of 30?

yes

Besides the black ones, or the fat/obese

boys too really.

Most girls have hideous bodies. So, no. Gross.

That would be such a wonderful society

No, out of nowhere chicks would be as clumsy as they are and soon every titty has scars and shit on it. Tits will look malformed and nasty. Not to mention that if every chick has their tits out, soon tits wont be sexual anymore.

Yes, some other fucking retards.

nudism so good i dont know why we dont just legalize it

no but nudity should be an option for anyone

this

Well they are nothing more than over glorified living sex toys with reproductive capability. Otherwise they are parasites with nothing to contribute to society.

Because you'd never get anything done except giving your dick rug burn.

not really. I'm nudist in the home and never get rug burn, and I get plenty done.

>inb4 nudist cp

This. I want the tits to stay naughty. It's more fun that way.

No, I'm not so pathetic that I need a law to see naked women in real life. I mean even if you're that sad there are these things called strip clubs

Sounds awfully unfair to those who live in texas..

Boi pussy.... Best pussy

Why would you ever do nude "art" if your dick was shorter than your pubic hair?

women have neater genitalia but men's arses are definitely better in general.

as a general rule because your dick size doesn't define you. you can't change your dick size so why bother worrying about it?

that being said most of the men don't need to. pic related is me. guys like to make fun of me for having a small dick cuz i was soft on a cold day in cold water.

im seven inches when erect. they dont know that, but i got nothing to prove, though it is often fun to do so anyway

kek accidentally attached the dick instead of me on the cold day

they would all die in winter. THINK MCFLY THINK

4edgy8me

So he either set a timer for the pic or there's a 3rd faggot in the room!

Virgin-fag detected.

No not really. There's to many I rather never see naked, then ones I would want to see naked. That and the whole bleeding out of the crotch a couple days out of the month thing is kinda nasty to see. Honestly, after seeing enough girls naked, it kinda loses it's appeal after awhile. I bar tended at a strip club for about a year. The first couple months, it was awesome seeing so many hot girls naked, but after awhile it just became became eh.... another naked girl....

probably a timer. thats what i use

bmp

>came for hot girls
>all guys

u get what u pay for

>says its all guys
>large amount of women

Not all women though

yes all women

hot guys though

I mean I do like a hot guy now and then.

In high school I got pantsed while freeballing and no shirt and I just left my shorts down until my friend pulled them back up. I loved the feeling.

thats fucking fun dude. any stares? screams? anything?

ITT: Virgins who desperately want some fuck, but they know they aren’t getting any soon, so they fantasize about raping, but know they really don’t have the guts for it, but fantasize that they did.

Gtfo virgin, lets see you imagine your daughter go to school like that and get raped by niggros. Neanderthal thread.

Which is why they wish girls were naked 24/7. Make things “easier” lol fucking soyboys scared of rejection or know it’s coming

It was during a break for drumline practice. I was hanging off one of those uneven bar things and a couple girls covered their mouths and a couple got mad at the guy who did it. The other guys just laughed.

How do I get a girl, I have no idea.

sounds so fun man wish someone would do that to me. my friend said he was going to expose me in the shower once but didnt do it cuz he thought id get mad. i stripped in front of our hotel window that night.

also:

>be me
>go to the great horror campout
>an annual event with scary mazes and you camp out with monsters chasing you and stuff
>go to one of the 'scare zones'
>its set up like a big tiki monument
>they tell you to 'strip to please the great tiki god'
>its supposed to test your psychological fear of being naked
>being the ballsy fucker I think I am i strip to the nude
>Everyone else just takes off shirt or goes to underwear
>unfortunately for me if you go full naked they make you get up on stage and 'writhe' to please the great tiki god
>basically you get on your hands and knees and pretend you're getting fucked in the ass
>everyone watching me
>afterwards the hula girls lay you down on the table
>the tiki god comes out and lays on top of you for a second
>no idea whats going to happen
>he then hands me a fake human heart
>i win?

anyone else?

Do go on

TBH this sounds like pedophilia with extra steps

that was my only great escapade involving nudity. everything else has been pretty organized and boring.

looks like you live in a very sick world full of labels.

Not at all. My fetish is clothed sex though fuck you OP. Also it grosses me out seeing my fucktoys already unboxed.

Big NO

You are a pervert

notice: if it would ne normal, it would be nothing special.

No. But then, I'm not a desperate, entitled incel, too gross for the seediest of prostitutes to touch, so...

I'm in Northern Europe, so no, they'd freeze to death.