BASED MILO

Who saw this motherfucker alpha out the god damn feminists that plague our college. UCLA tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cK8SsvNKef0
youtube.com/watch?v=PvkMmsd3Vzc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck

off

faggot

Hes a strange faggot I tell you that

I never thought I would see a gay liberal and a gay jew republic discussing feminism while talking shit

Good on ya, m8
Saw him at UCSB recently. Even got to party with him afterwards in Isla Vista. I gave him a newport and he chugged vodka and tonic water.

what does Sup Forums think of ben shapiro?

What's he like in person? P chill?

He's great m8.

Fuck off with this faggot

Kill yourself Milo. You're a mentally ill degenerate freak. You're not one of us.

I was there. Some feminist dude elbowed me on the way in and I shoved him away right after I told him to not touch me but he kept pressing into me.

Reddit shills detected.

COME HOME BEN

THANKS FOR TAKING THE PHOTO OF US WITH THE FLAG

my lesbian friend said you're gorgeous

Milo and his faggots are Reddit /r/The_Donald faggots

GO AWAY

SHOO

I DON'T WANT YOU HERE

YOU ALL LOOK LIKE TYPICAL BURNOUT COLLEGE KIDS ANYWAY

MILO FAGS GO AWAY

Real fuckin' chill. He let everyone take pictures with him and was incredibly nice and humble. I asked him if he was gonna do something with Gavin McInnes in the near future and he said he wants to. I would have talked to him more but I didn't want to pester him as everyone in the party was swarming around him. He posted a pic on his twitter about my friend telling him he was shorter than ben shapiro lol..

Piece of zionist shit, anti-white, 5th column,..

video when

i would face fuck the one on the right while the left one watches, and then jizz on her glasses

It was beautiful, OP.

Wow, how cool that you got to kick it with him

this

HIGH TEST BIG RED COMING THROUGH

He has no allegiance to America, so nobody should take his political commentary about American politics seriously.

My friend and I didn't manage to make it in even though we were in the reservation line. We still waited until Milo was out and took a picture with him. He sounded very apologetic that we couldn't get in because of crazy feminazis. Milo's a good guy.

Milo's been ruined. Of course only now do we see the spam threads on Sup Forums. He's been controlled opposition and now that everyone agrees with him he has nothing else to talk about. He's become a parody of himself the last few lectures and I'm really starting to believe he'll go against everything he's based his career off of just to reignite the flame he once had when being anti-left was cool. He's a sensationalist hoping on a bandwagon and it's becoming trite

starting around 1:03:00

50k a year of ucla art school and you still can't make a sign that fits words properly

Yeah, it was awesome. Seeing this in person was incredible haha. youtube.com/watch?v=PvkMmsd3Vzc

>BASED
How to detect a GamerGater
Usually in relation to a degenerate nigger fucker, which is redundant of course

idk bro, being antileft has never been seen as "cool"

that's why shit like MTV and other crap panders leftist ideology to stupid teenagers whose only goal in life is being cool.

Offended

thanks

>busy shit tweeting

>danger
>o us

>american education

I refuse to believe anyone is this retarded, Milo is just paying them to look retarded-right?

>that qt jewish girl with the sandals
>on the ledge, just thinking of finals
>not with me right now, eating ice cream on my balcony
why even live

>o us faggots

Such newfaggotry. Sup Forums has known Milo for years. He has only recently gone mainstream.

I wonder if he only does it for infamy now

this fag's going to debate lil ben this week

is there a dox on them? juden sense suspects the one on the right is a jude

Milo is normie-tier libertarian/conservative.

He is a good laugh, and I'm pretty sure he is redpilled on Jews. He probably just stays away from it to keep his job and have a spotlight.

Other than that, he is kind of a faggot and I don't like his whole drugged out look and cultural libertarian bs. I'm pretty sure he is controlled opposition.

Anyways, entertaining, but the equivalent of a leftie writer/comedian/author.

She does have a nice butt.

I would fuck the jew girl
she probably likes to get choked and held down
>but that doesn't mean she likes to be controlled by men

>edgelord in the black hoodie
he'll fuck ur bitch if ur not careful #swagdaddy

>I'm pretty sure he is controlled opposition.

he seems too edgy to be that. He dismantles the left's whole thought process of the victim hierarchy right in from of them which wouldn't push anyone farther left upon hearing. In general he is associated with many people and publications that have a redpilling effect.

I need a highlights reel.

lesbian outrage and BUILD THE WALL chant at 1:20:00

Post an image from your phone

Someone pointed out bowlcut when it was first starting. Found them for you.

milo is reddit tier. get out.

>average milo fan

You fucking pussy.

>tfw Chinese exchange student
>God I hate the west
>I wish my parents didn't make me go to this """"good"""" school
>man I hate fags
>my feet hurt
>I wish I was home playing DOTA