One of my greatest wishes is to become a true psychopath. To be completely free of emotions and empathy towards others...

One of my greatest wishes is to become a true psychopath. To be completely free of emotions and empathy towards others, I would like to begin torturing small animals such as cats and dogs. The screams they make should give me satisfaction. I don't want to have any of my "human" feelings anymore. It hasn't done me anything good. I should learn some ways of how to lie and manipulate people into doing my own needs. I've never really shown my dark side to anyone else, for the fear of being institutionalised. But let's just say that I'm an evil person. I would like to fake guilt and have a superficial charm in order to appear natural and be able to blend in with others to fool them into trusting me, then quickly murder them and hide their bodies somewhere. Their corpses can be used as a trophy for me to have a glance at from time to time. I see women as sex objects to be abused by males. Okay maybe the word I'm looking for is a sociopath here, but they are both pretty similar to one another. Anons can further discuss about what should be done with me.

That's trying too hard to be edgy

So you're basically talking about becoming the next donald trump? lolokfaggot why don't you just go assault a police officer so you can suicide. You're a fucking moron to think you can't get anything better out of your human emotions and just give up on them. You think you'll get more satisfaction out of being a complete sadistic shitbag? Wrong. You'll actually just make a ocean of suffering for yourself and keep building a big hole in your heart, made completely out of selfishness. You won't even want to look at that ocean after a certain point. Realistically, life is actually beautiful if you follow your passion, meditate, eat well, exercise, and appreciate the small things. In fact, you get more joy out of meditation than anything else after a certain point. More joy than skydiving. No joke. You just need to do it everyday.
What you're actually doing here is just constructing an illusion. A fake veneer of selfishness and ego here. It's nothing compared to what you would feel if you weren't such a faggot and could actually believe in yourself and pick yourself up during the hard times, but I guess you gave up huh? Just know you will always continue suffering if you do this. Deep down. You can try to ignore it, but it will come to the surface somehow in the form of anger, depression, regret, etc. So why don't you do yourself, and everyone else a favor and stop being a fucking faggot and get your shit together.

nigga are u 14?

Pyscologust here, you don't want that at all. What you are descrivbing is a myth not at all realistic to like 90% of people with psychopathy. Also you can't acquire the condition. No not through war, not through anything so go post about it on devian art I guess.

You cant be a psychopath you dickhead, theyre born that way. Also emotions actually do you a ton of good you just dont recognise them. Psychopathy is only useful in some situations.

If you stop complaining about how daddy never loved you, go out find a wife and have kids and then watch them all get raped and burned in front of your eyes then youd probably become a sociopath

Fag, you watch way to much anime. That shit rarely works in real way.

Oh i see, chinese cartoons truly causes autism, seek help and stop watching those thing virgin

First half of your post proves you aren't a psycho, but very mentally unstable. Second half proves you need to be executed. All of it tells me you need to grow the fuck up before someone solves your ability to feel.

I'm sorry user, but unless you're a medical professional of whom has a detailed analysis of my behavioral history you don't get to make that assertion. I highly recommend you read in depth and credible literature about autism and what it is. It must be confusing to be so misinformed.

Actually i take this back. You COULD have a lobotomy. I think they sever the connection from your prefrontal cortex to the amygdala (i think). The only problem with that is having experienced emotions youll probably want to an hero pretty quick.

Spoken like a true autist

Actually, such a bland phrase as, "Spoken like a true autist", isn't an argument, it's a desperate cry of anger because you know that you obviously lost. You had no chance to begin with. You never will. You are represented by what you believe, and what you just said could only represent that of a mindless, bumbling, oaf

That thought should be on the forefront of his mind. Sounds like he's butt hurt about his shit life

It sounds like provocation instead of that Asperger shit you just spewed

>implying trump is a sociopath
>implying sociopaths actually suffer emotionally when they struggle to feel anything at all
>implying you know what the fuck you're talking about
>implying you are even literate and know how to type coherently.

Crushing your emotions will only make you weaker OP. Be strong and use them to tour advantage, not against you.

the edge is sharp here
OP tell your mommy you need to see a psycho doc he will help you dull that edge

>OP, read this post and reply to it. I am sure this is bait, but if it's not, just end your life now. No one can "want to become" a psychopath. if you are being even a little honest, or if you chose this copypasta because of a subconscious need to be feared and respected, end it. You are nothing, and will always be nothing.

Imagine being so boring and lonely that you talk down to random people on the internet and told them that they were a autistic when clearly they were not. Do you feel like a big alpha male when you talk down to me? Maybe you're lonely enough to do this because you spend your life doing boring things like begging for negative attention on the internet, and you don't have any real hobbies.
>Fag, you watch way to much anime. That shit rarely works in real way.
I dont watch anime

Nice repost faggot

Youre not wrong

go talk to your dad

clean your room

You have a power complex

>you have to be 18 years or older to access this site

Hello, true sociopath here. This is quite an unrealistic desire.

Im 19 bro

^^^

Thanks for the advice guys. I will continue to work towards becoming a full blown psychopath. I most likely will come back for more help/suggestions in the future.

I went to see shrink cuz'of my sleeping trouble, after few sessions I was sent to neuropsychological tests to see if I have ADHD, well, they didn't find ADHD but they found antisocial personality disorder. It wasn't a surprise really, I have always felt like an odd bird.

Being a psychopath/sociopath isn't curse or blessing from the skies, I have often wondered if life would "feel" different with feelings. I'm not violent person nor do I seek for destruction, I have ppl I consider my friends, I get drunk with them, I spend time with them talking about irrelevant shit like politics and philosophy (and everything else). I would not die for them but I certainly would beat someone up for them.

I feel nothing and in long run it gets booooooooooring so I do understand those psychopaths who are really violent and tear shit up, I have those urges sometimes too but I can control myself thinking about consequences.

In many ways I consider emotionless life is superior to life with emotions but in some ways emotions are interesting. In my opinion world needs few psychopaths every now and then.

Instead you're stuck being an edgy sperg that latched onto anime villains as your role models to fill the gap left either by the absence of a father figure or the presence of a deficient one.
Go watch some more of your anime. With any luck this little phase of yours will pass and you'll look back at it one day and laugh.